No Comfort from Ray. (Banana Man)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-08-2016, 10:39 PM
RE: No Comfort from Ray. (Banana Man)
If you eat a banana, you're a cocksucker.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2016, 08:40 AM
(02-08-2016 07:32 PM)GoingUp Wrote:  
(25-04-2015 12:25 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Have you ever taken a woman out for dinner? Then you’re a Pimp!

If that's the case then I am the Supreme Deity of the Pimp Patrol!

Now bow down and worship my uber pimpness or else I will send you to the Pit of Pita, where you will drown in hot sauce for all eternity.

I have spoken. Fear me.

I mean it.

Do it!

Awww come on! Please? Just do it!

Okay pizza for everybody who worships me then!

Seriously ... free pizza.

Pizza anyone?

Hello?

Fuck ...

[Image: 45412f06cc9e82f64a5b0627becdf813958cffbf.gif]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
03-08-2016, 10:47 AM
Comfort now reckons the banana thing was just a joke from day one. I call bullshit on that.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
03-08-2016, 11:13 AM
(03-09-2015 06:22 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(25-04-2015 12:25 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Have you ever driven a car? Then you’re a Racecar driver!
Have you ever played Basketball? Then you’re a Basketball Player!
Have you ever taken a woman out for dinner? Then you’re a Pimp!

Not to be a defender of the Banana man, but this doesn't work.

A race car driver is not someone who merely drives a car, but someone who races them professionally.

Where as liar is someone who tells lies. And a thief is someone who stole something.

If I tell my wife that I only ate vegetables today, and she found out that all the cookies are gone, she would be accurate to call me a liar.

If I stole a candy bar from the grocery store, the shop owner would be correct in calling me a thief.

Why the different thresholds? If you have to be a professional to be a race car driver, why don't you have to be a professional thief to be called a thief? Your double standard condemns nearly everyone for ethical transgressions, but acclaims almost no one for laudable accomplishments.

If you successfully perform the Heimlich maneuver once, are you a lifesaver? Is that a permanent attribute, so a 90 year old who did that once in her 20s is still a lifesaver 60+ years later?

I think these lines you are drawing are too flexible to really affirm as true. A compulsive shoplifter who gets psychiatric care and loses that compulsion is a different sort of person than a professional currency trader who profits from devaluing an entire national economy. The former is a recovering patient whose symptoms are criminalized. The latter is a grand-scale pirate whose actions are legal and celebrated. Which one is a thief? Both? Neither?

Your lines are your judgments imposed on others, not any kind of divine truth. It's all you.
[+] 1 user Likes I Am's post
03-08-2016, 11:46 AM
(03-08-2016 10:47 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Comfort now reckons the banana thing was just a joke from day one. I call bullshit on that.

he bullshitted so now hes a bullshitter
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
03-08-2016, 11:52 AM
How long till we find out he's been diddling the little girls/boys/barnyard animals???????

Shitheads like him usually are doing some seriously closeted stuff.............

..|./

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
03-08-2016, 12:00 PM
My question is: Does he sincerely believe his own bullshit?

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
03-08-2016, 12:08 PM
(02-08-2016 07:59 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(25-04-2015 12:25 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  I’m sure many of you have heard Ray Comforts.

If you lie. You’re a liar.

If you Steal. You’re a thief

If you look at a woman with Lust. Then you’re a Rapist!

Therefore god.

After I whipped the blood from my nose every time I hear this. I realizing it this is popping up in many other arguments now. Seeing how I feel it my come to my door step someday. I would like to hear people ideas for a good rebuttal?

I thought of
Have you ever driven a car? Then you’re a Racecar driver!
Have you ever played Basketball? Then you’re a Basketball Player!
Have you ever taken a woman out for dinner? Then you’re a Pimp!

Have you ever taken a dump? Then you're a shit. Smile

Laugh out load You may be on a lot of drugs Banjo but you make much more sense than Banana Man.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.