No Gals

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-04-2014, 09:59 AM
Sad No Gals
Well I failed. I may not have girls but I have a ton of new virgin jokes I made . Here is a few

*when near a fire.* Let's sacrifice the virgins to the fire. *I pause then run realizing I am a virgin*
Well I thought me being a virgin was a joke

I couldn't even get a drunk prostitute that was high on estacy,that I paid, to even hold my hand

And

*after I make a joke* Says the virgin

And moreTongue

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2014, 10:14 AM
RE: No Gals
(06-04-2014 09:59 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Well I failed. I may not have girls but I have a ton of new virgin jokes I made . Here is a few

*when near a fire.* Let's sacrifice the virgins to the fire. *I pause then run realizing I am a virgin*
Well I thought me being a virgin was a joke

I couldn't even get a drunk prostitute that was high on estacy,that I paid, to even hold my hand

And

*after I make a joke* Says the virgin

And moreTongue

How old are you dude? I didn't get laid for the first time until I was eighteen, and it wasn't for lack of trying.

You will have sex in due time. I understand that you're a little preoccupied with it at the moment, I have been for 25 years and still going strong. But your desperation is showing, and that never helps you get any.

You gotta chill and enjoy life as it comes, because it'll all come too fast and someday you'll regret spending too much time worrying about shit that you don't need to worry about.

That said, jokes are good medicine. Thumbsup

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post
06-04-2014, 10:17 AM
I gotta tell ya sir. Obsessing over it is just gonna make it worse.

Go outside, do things, develop some hobbies. Grow.

An interesting, well rounded person draws people in.
[+] 3 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
06-04-2014, 10:21 AM
(06-04-2014 10:17 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  An interesting, well rounded person draws people in.

That's what she said.

Bechased

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post
06-04-2014, 10:23 AM
(06-04-2014 10:21 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(06-04-2014 10:17 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  An interesting, well rounded person draws people in.

That's what she said.

Bechased

Hey! Hey you!

I hope my attack butterfly eats your toes!

Tongue
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
06-04-2014, 10:23 AM
(06-04-2014 10:17 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  do things, Grow.
An interesting, well rounded person draws people in.

[Image: if-you-know-what-i-mean.png]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
06-04-2014, 10:25 AM
I'm gonna go out on a limb here..... if you act and talk this way around people in real life, as you do in here, its no wonder people will avoid you.

Nobody likes a whiner, especialy if its done on a constant basis.

You need to get over this, "feeling sorry for yourself" shit.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 3 users Like War Horse's post