No Goodness you say? Then you are not Good one.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2017, 06:00 PM
RE: No Goodness you say? Then you are not Good one.
(02-03-2017 02:59 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The false atheists have no God. We have the God. So who is rich?
Why do you needlessly preface everything with "the"? Here, I'll fix it for you:

Atheists have no God. We have God. So who is rich?

See? Shorter, clearer, conveys just as much fact-free bloviation.

What, by the way, would make you think that you can come before a bunch of people who have no god, and want no god, and boast of having your very own pet god, and think it would impress us?

I am richer now than I ever was as a believer, thanks very much.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like mordant's post
03-03-2017, 06:35 PM
RE: No Goodness you say? Then you are not Good one.
(02-03-2017 05:32 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(02-03-2017 02:59 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The false atheists have no God. We have the God. So who is rich?

Depends. What's the exchange rate on deities today?

Trade yours in today, and you can have freedom from superstition, hateful commandments, pointless guilt for victimless "sins", and endless hours of mirth at the bizarreness of others' beliefs.

FOR LIFE!

Assumes no reconversion mirth not available in Saudi Arabia Russia Egypt Pakistan Iran or any theocracy really not responsible for shunning ostracism hate speech discrimination loss of job loss of housing loss of community loss of romantic partner loss of family or loss of life that may be inflicted upon you by your former coreligionists freedom from superstition offer may require trade-in of additional woo see James Randi Foundation for details.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post