No Man's Sky

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2016, 09:28 PM
RE: No Man's Sky
From the reviews saying its repetative to the people complaining it is hard to play on their pc. I think I have decdied to just wait until this is a 40 or 20 dollar game on steam instead.

Looks like my next big purchase is going to be the newest deus ex game.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2016, 03:23 PM
(12-08-2016 09:28 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Looks like my next big purchase is going to be the newest deus ex game.
If Deus Ex: Human Revolution is anything to go by, it will be optimized beautifully for PC.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
05-09-2016, 05:51 PM
Just got it last week and having a lot of fun with it!
I think the game was hyped so out of proportion that people were expecting stuff that the game just wasn't going to deliver.
Agreed that 60€ is a bit much for this game, seeing how much improvement is needed.
But generally I like it a lot.
Also it runs perfectly on my computer. Then again, my computer is a home made custom built gaming beast so yea...
I love games were I get to explore, and in this game, all you do is explore! So right up my ally.
Also I like the idea that this is not a game that takes you by the hand, there is no tutorial, or anything like that.
You try around, hover and read, and find stuff, and with time you understand how to play the game. It's a challenge. Love it.
So far I played it twice, which sums up to about 5 hours over all.
Got to explore my first planet and my first moon. Named a lot of animals.
Decided that all my planets will be named after country songs (because why the fuck not) and so my first planet is "Almost haven" and my first moon is "Almost haven - Moon - Radiation"
Naming things with how the atmosphere is or if there is anything special there and so on seems to be a good idea in case I need something specific or want to avoid something specific.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)