No Shit Charlotte......

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-09-2016, 05:56 AM
No Shit Charlotte......
Well here we go again. A guy gets shot, and the rioting ensues..

Oh yeah guys, nice touch ripping off an NBA merchandising store, and vandalizing the Hyatt Hotel.

There's a real call to social justice.

Fucking cunts...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
22-09-2016, 06:20 AM
RE: No Shit Charlotte......
At least they didn't sit when the national anthem was playing, because that's offensive and disrespectful.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 11 users Like BnW's post
22-09-2016, 08:52 AM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2016 09:13 AM by GenesisNemesis.)
You know what happens when a group of people feel like they're being unfairly treated/attacked? They get mad. I'm not saying it justifies rioting, but if you actually want to understand the situation, that's what's going on. There is no other way to understand the situation. It's basic human psychology.

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
22-09-2016, 09:29 AM
(22-09-2016 08:52 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  You know what happens when a group of people feel like they're being unfairly treated/attacked? They get mad. I'm not saying it justifies rioting, but if you actually want to understand the situation, that's what's going on. There is no other way to understand the situation. It's basic human psychology.
So if the governor enacts a law that really pisses me off, it's basic human psychology if I break my neighbor's window? Consider

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
22-09-2016, 09:32 AM
(22-09-2016 08:52 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  You know what happens when a group of people feel like they're being unfairly treated/attacked? They get mad. I'm not saying it justifies rioting, but if you actually want to understand the situation, that's what's going on. There is no other way to understand the situation. It's basic human psychology.

I don't blame them for getting mad, but do they have to get stupid too? The Watts Riots destroyed businesses that provided services and jobs within walking distance of people's homes. After the riots nobody wanted to rebuild there for years.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Gawdzilla's post
22-09-2016, 09:52 AM
It's the group think thing. It only takes a few strong ones to start it and the rest gets swept up in the moment. Humans are all too prone to this, I consider it the worst human characteristic.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
22-09-2016, 09:54 AM
(22-09-2016 09:52 AM)Dom Wrote:  It's the group think thing. It only takes a few strong ones to start it and the rest gets swept up in the moment. Humans are all too prone to this, I consider it the worst human characteristic.

...after farting in elevators.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
22-09-2016, 09:59 AM
(22-09-2016 09:32 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  

I don't blame them for getting mad, but do they have to get stupid too? The Watts Riots destroyed businesses that provided services and jobs within walking distance of people's homes. After the riots nobody wanted to rebuild there for years.

It's certainly a part of human mob psychology.

When we had the riots here after a black man was shot they very quickly degenerated into an excuse for looting and wanton destruction of property by both black and whites taking advantage for a bit of chaos against the establishment, or just because it was "fun" and there was safety in numbers.

It's the way some humans are.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
22-09-2016, 10:06 AM
(22-09-2016 09:52 AM)Dom Wrote:  It's the group think thing. It only takes a few strong ones to start it and the rest gets swept up in the moment. Humans are all too prone to this, I consider it the worst human characteristic.

This is true, but only for some humans. Others present in the moment would walk away. It takes a certain mentality to be ok with destroying a random business over a completely unrelated event.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
22-09-2016, 10:11 AM
(22-09-2016 10:06 AM)Impulse Wrote:  

This is true, but only for some humans. Others present in the moment would walk away. It takes a certain mentality to be ok with destroying a random business over a completely unrelated event.

We're all prone to it, just in different contexts. Militaries are built on it, as are religions.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man