No books, music, movies, or games. Just Funny

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2013, 05:36 PM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2013 02:06 PM by TheGulegon.)
No books, music, movies, or games. Just Funny
I'm lazy, so forgive me if there's allready a thread somewhere for this. If not then...from Red Skelton to Red Fox, Don Rickles to Moms Mabley, Bill Hicks to George Carlin, Richard Pryor to Martin Lawrence, or a Jonathan Winters / Robin Williams improv to a Smother's Brothers duo, post it here maybe? Everybody needs a laugh now & then.

Now before you get started I feel obligated to apologize for this guy in saying that he came from the 80's, when there were actually people who believed you could get AIDS from sitting on a toilet seat that'd last been used by a gay man. Stupid, I know!! But if you shouldn't (and I believe this) take the N-Bomb out of HuckFin, then you can't take the raunch out of Sam's stand up!! I'm sure there's a Lesbian that can burst out laughing when a man-friend says "OMG you dyke Tongue ", or a big black guy who has a smile put on his face when his skinny white friend says "wuts up Nee-GRO Rolleyes", and you can call me a loser, skinhead looken cracker bitch if ya want Hobo But just take a deep breath, turn your "I can't believe you just said that" radar off, and laugh. But I decided on this guy because he was once a hellfire'd up preacher before comedian. Obviously not a deconvert, but good enough for me Big Grin

!!WARNING!! Sam Kinison's stand up can, and WILL, offend anyone, anytime, anywhere.....ah....ohh..OOOHHHHHH

aww come on. Just stick around long enough to hear why Jesus wouldn't come back Big Grin Bout 20 minutes in Sad

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2013, 08:44 PM
RE: No books, music, movies, or games. Just Funny
Carol Burnett outtakes. In this one Tim Conway won't let them get through the sketch and they're trying not to laugh...I have tears coming down my eyes everytime I see it.

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
11-05-2013, 10:14 PM
Louis C.K. All the way.

This one, I think, is the perfect analogy for arguing the definition of "Atheism" with a hard-headed believer:

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
12-05-2013, 12:32 AM
One of the funniest men around...

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
12-05-2013, 02:16 PM
Experiment time Big Grin Make sure your speach is like this guys all day long, except when you lose it, and crack up laughing! Count the odd/"they're not right" looks you get Hobo

12-05-2013, 06:51 PM

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
12-05-2013, 06:56 PM
(11-05-2013 05:36 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I'm lazy, so forgive me if there's allready a thread somewhere for this. If not then...from Red Skelton to Red Fox, Don Rickles to Moms Mabley, Bill Hicks to George Carlin, Richard Pryor to Martin Lawrence, or a Jonathan Winters / Robin Williams improv to a Smother's Brothers duo, post it here maybe? Everybody needs a laugh now & then.

Now before you get started I feel obligated to apologize for this guy in saying that he came from the 80's, when there were actually people who believed you could get AIDS from sitting on a toilet seat that'd last been used by a gay man. Stupid, I know!! But if you shouldn't (and I believe this) take the N-Bomb out of HuckFin, then you can't take the raunch out of Sam's stand up!! I'm sure there's a Lesbian that can burst out laughing when a man-friend says "OMG you dyke Tongue ", or a big black guy who has a smile put on his face when his skinny white friend says "wuts up Nee-GRO Rolleyes", and you can call me a loser, skinhead looken cracker bitch if ya want Hobo But just take a deep breath, turn your "I can't believe you just said that" radar off, and laugh. But I decided on this guy because he was once a hellfire'd up preacher before comedian. Obviously not a deconvert, but good enough for me Big Grin

!!WARNING!! Sam Kinison's stand up can, and WILL, offend anyone, anytime, anywhere.....ah....ohh..OOOHHHHHH

aww come on. Just stick around long enough to hear why Jesus wouldn't come back Big Grin Bout 20 minutes in Sad

I always liked Kinison. Part of the reason is that he didn't discriminate...he blasted EVERYONE. He could be really funny, very wrong, but still very funny.

'See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way.' -JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
12-05-2013, 07:33 PM
(12-05-2013 06:56 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(11-05-2013 05:36 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I'm lazy, so forgive me if there's allready a thread somewhere for this. If not then...from Red Skelton to Red Fox, Don Rickles to Moms Mabley, Bill Hicks to George Carlin, Richard Pryor to Martin Lawrence, or a Jonathan Winters / Robin Williams improv to a Smother's Brothers duo, post it here maybe? Everybody needs a laugh now & then.

I always liked Kinison. Part of the reason is that he didn't discriminate...he blasted EVERYONE. He could be really funny, very wrong, but still very funny.

Yeah Smile At the time I was listening to this often I still had "faith" in something "up there", and was also angry at both God, ....and women Blush This became my anthem for awhile Undecided I still can't help laugh at the Devil offering the married guy a job in Hell as a tour guide Big Grin

13-05-2013, 06:36 PM
Anyone who tells you Jay Leno, or David Letterman could hold a candle to the brilliance that was Johnny Carson are, respectfully, WRONG! Tongue
Consider Have you ever seen a native american blush Blush ....in BLACK N WHITE?? Shocking Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
14-05-2013, 10:56 AM
You HAD to have seen this coming.