No more likes ???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2013, 05:57 PM
RE: No more likes ???
(13-08-2013 02:38 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  I didn't change much...

i discovered something. Internal error only occurs when using the full interface. When using the mobile interface,i only meet the fatal error shit from time to time instead of both.

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2013, 05:58 PM
(13-08-2013 05:57 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(13-08-2013 02:38 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  I didn't change much...

i discovered something. Internal error only occurs when using the full interface. When using the mobile interface,i only meet the fatal error shit from time to time instead of both.

I've gotten both on mobile, though only if I refresh too quickly. Sad

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
13-08-2013, 06:04 PM
(13-08-2013 05:58 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(13-08-2013 05:57 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  i discovered something. Internal error only occurs when using the full interface. When using the mobile interface,i only meet the fatal error shit from time to time instead of both.

I've gotten both on mobile, though only if I refresh too quickly. Sad

if i see an interesting&active tread,i put my browser on auto refresh(every 5 sec) to wait for a new post. Never got the internal error when using the mobile interface plus fast refreshing

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
13-08-2013, 06:18 PM
(13-08-2013 06:04 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(13-08-2013 05:58 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I've gotten both on mobile, though only if I refresh too quickly. Sad

if i see an interesting&active tread,i put my browser on auto refresh(every 5 sec) to wait for a new post. Never got the internal error when using the mobile interface plus fast refreshing

You should use tapatalk and the favoutites feature in that app. It's less load intensive for the server.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
13-08-2013, 08:06 PM
(13-08-2013 06:18 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(13-08-2013 06:04 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  if i see an interesting&active tread,i put my browser on auto refresh(every 5 sec) to wait for a new post. Never got the internal error when using the mobile interface plus fast refreshing

You should use tapatalk and the favoutites feature in that app. It's less load intensive for the server.

im so poor,i dont own a smartphone Weeping

13-08-2013, 08:07 PM
(13-08-2013 06:18 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(13-08-2013 06:04 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  if i see an interesting&active tread,i put my browser on auto refresh(every 5 sec) to wait for a new post. Never got the internal error when using the mobile interface plus fast refreshing

im so poor,i dont own a smartphone Weeping
but i will refresh less often,just because you asked it

14-08-2013, 09:53 PM
(13-08-2013 08:07 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  im so poor,i dont own a smartphone Weeping
but i will refresh less often,just because you asked it

If I constantly refreshed my post count would fly up far more quickly than it already does. I just post, take a break, and visit my posts to see if any of the threads have new replies.

Lately, as in today and yesterday, I've hardly gotten any errors. Monday it was really bad.

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]