No more lips service GOP/ OP ED

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2017, 07:33 PM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2017 07:37 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: No more lips service GOP/ OP ED
(22-08-2017 06:52 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I will throw a dig at welfare recipients any time I like. When I used to complain about my bad work situation and lack of medical benefits, all of you enjoyed pointing out that I should have gone to college and it is all my fault. Welfare recipients for whatever the reason is, it is all their fault they are nothing but leaches.

I'm pretty sure I pointed out that it would be better for one of you to stop working and drop below the poverty line so you could go on medicaid and welfare. Think I still got the numbers around here somewhere. You lost like $20K in benefits for like an extra $5K in income with which you couldn't afford health insurance. If you're misplaced pride takes precedence over the accounting, ... well, then.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2017, 09:59 PM
(22-08-2017 12:34 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  If I am at fault for being stuck at a shitty job (a situation I have taken care of), then whatever is going on in their life (disability is for medical and mental problems) is their fault and yes that makes them leeches if they won't correct it.

Children with cancer.

It is their fault.

Got it. Thumbsup

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
22-08-2017, 10:27 PM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2017 10:44 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(16-08-2017 10:20 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Lolololololololololololololololololololololololololol.

Hillary lost. Get over it. Trump is doing everything he was elected to do. Obviously he can't force Congress to do their job and pass laws, so he'll have to do what he can to fulfill some of his promises the executive way. He put Gorshich on the supreme court. Huge bust in the Midwest just took a bunch of ms-13 gangsters off the streets. Illegal immigration has slowed down considerably.

This racist narrative won't work either. The American people have heard Trump say a million times how he feels about racism.

You far leftists (media, celebrities, feminists, angry atheists) have been off the rails since about 11pm on Nov 8th 2016. Nothing you do will change the fact that Trump is president.

Nothing.

If Trump were to be impeached over a phony narrative, there would be riots in the streets. And Trump supporters won't be armed with just rocks and baseball bats. You're talking about the largest group of armed people in the world.

"Angry atheists", Really ? Facepalm LOL
Hillary won the popular vote.
Trump has done nothing he was elected to do. He lied about having solutions. He doesn't know how to do anything. He thinks his job is to tweet, watch TV and golf.
Trump admitted to the Justice Dept TWICE he was a racist and settled with them when they caught him TWICE discriminating against colored renters in NYC.
Trump can say anything he wants. He's a pathological; liar, and nothing he says is believable. Today we find out he was swearing at McConnell for not obstructing justice for him, on August 8th.
If Trump is impeached, it will be because he brought it on himself, and it won't be phony. The REPUBLICAN led investigation will be what triggers it. Thanks for the threat about your guns. It's really funny NOW the dirty cop says he and his gun-toters will use their guns illegally. Holy crap. The great shoot-em-up these fools have wet dreams over they actually think will leave them untouched.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
22-08-2017, 10:30 PM
Trump's lot remind me of a mad political version of Third rock from the sun.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
23-08-2017, 06:04 AM
(22-08-2017 07:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-08-2017 06:52 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I will throw a dig at welfare recipients any time I like. When I used to complain about my bad work situation and lack of medical benefits, all of you enjoyed pointing out that I should have gone to college and it is all my fault. Welfare recipients for whatever the reason is, it is all their fault they are nothing but leaches.

I'm pretty sure I pointed out that it would be better for one of you to stop working and drop below the poverty line so you could go on medicaid and welfare. Think I still got the numbers around here somewhere. You lost like $20K in benefits for like an extra $5K in income with which you couldn't afford health insurance. If you're misplaced pride takes precedence over the accounting, ... well, then.

Except I corrected the situation. We are both insured and we both work. No need to become a leech. You are saying that these people are choosing to stay below the poverty line because it is better than being just above it, which by definition makes them leeches.
23-08-2017, 06:05 AM
(22-08-2017 09:59 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(22-08-2017 12:34 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  If I am at fault for being stuck at a shitty job (a situation I have taken care of), then whatever is going on in their life (disability is for medical and mental problems) is their fault and yes that makes them leeches if they won't correct it.

Children with cancer.

It is their fault.

Got it. Thumbsup

You are saying that being lazy is like having cancer? One is a choice, the other is not.
23-08-2017, 06:40 AM
Birdguy1979 Wrote:
Quote:If I am at fault for being stuck at a shitty job (a situation I have taken care of), then whatever is going on in their life (disability is for medical and mental problems) is their fault and yes that makes them leeches if they won't correct it.

Birdshit ,
You have any evidence that people on public assistance are lazy and could be working, but chose not to ?
Are you REALLY so stupid you think mental illness and medical problems are chosen?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
23-08-2017, 06:56 AM
(23-08-2017 06:40 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Birdguy1979 Wrote:
Quote:If I am at fault for being stuck at a shitty job (a situation I have taken care of), then whatever is going on in their life (disability is for medical and mental problems) is their fault and yes that makes them leeches if they won't correct it.

Birdshit ,
You have any evidence that people on public assistance are lazy and could be working, but chose not to ?
Are you REALLY so stupid you think mental illness and medical problems are chosen?

I said that disability is for mental and physical problems. Welfare people are yes lazy. Could be working, but say "If I can't have a high paying career, then fuck it I'll do nothing.".
23-08-2017, 10:40 AM
(23-08-2017 06:56 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  

Birdshit ,

I said that disability is for mental and physical problems. Welfare people are yes lazy. Could be working, but say "If I can't have a high paying career, then fuck it I'll do nothing.".

And you know for a fact that every single person on welfare is on welfare for that reason? Bullshit. Undoubtedly there are some of those, but also many who can't work, for various reasons. Stop painting with such a broad brush.
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
23-08-2017, 10:47 AM
(23-08-2017 06:56 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  

Birdshit ,

Thanks.
So you have no evidence then ... just talking out your ass.
That's what I thought. Thumbsup

[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post