No religion? So you are a _______?
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-01-2013, 07:20 PM
RE: No religion? So you are a _______?
(05-01-2013 07:12 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  As funny as it may be to say something like...
Quote:"Yes, I do, and I'll say a blessing for you to Father Lucifer." The looks of horror I get are priceless. I think the "Father" part really sells it...
I think it would be best if we clear up their lack of understanding. We don't want mainstream to start believing this because a bunch of atheists thought it was a funny joke. Then we get persecuted (as if we aren't already) and subject to death via crucifixion (just so the Christians can make their position clear to us).

I'd rather not. Smile
Yeah, yeah, I know that. And I invariably follow it up by saying something like "You really believe that I just told you I'm an atheist so I don't believe in any gods, but yet I'm going to actually worship anything, Satan or otherwise? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of being an atheist? Of course I don't worship Satan, he's just a fictitious as all the others." They usually get the point.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Aseptic Skeptic's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: No religion? So you are a _______? - Aseptic Skeptic - 05-01-2013 07:20 PM