No such thing as happy memories.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-10-2012, 01:00 PM
RE: No such thing as happy memories.
Perhaps it's the lack of satisfaction with your current life that fuels your nostalgia. By no means am I saying I know your life, but if you think you're going to find happiness in minecraft, you're setting yourself short. Truth is, you're very young. 15 is no age to start missing the past when you have so much ahead of you.

"If God is real, he better have a good excuse." - Woody Allen
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Wolfmurder's post
16-10-2012, 02:24 PM
(16-10-2012 01:00 PM)Wolfmurder Wrote:  Perhaps it's the lack of satisfaction with your current life that fuels your nostalgia.
Lol it's not like I'm depressed or anything, just certain things that I feel have gotten worse.

(16-10-2012 01:00 PM)Wolfmurder Wrote:  By no means am I saying I know your life, but if you think you're going to find happiness in minecraft, you're setting yourself short.

Oh no no, you're getting the complete wrong impression. I was only using mincraft as an example to show how I find that looking forward to something is better than the actual thing itself. I was in no way saying I was trying to find happiness in minecraft.
Find all posts by this user
16-10-2012, 05:00 PM
Found this in my dad's stuff after he died...his father and me when I was five years old.

Reminds me of a happy time and place.

http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii50...ractor.jpg

[Image: tractor.jpg]

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
16-10-2012, 06:47 PM
(16-10-2012 05:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Found this in my dad's stuff after he died...his father and me when I was five years old.

I was 1 month old when that picture was taken. Takes me back to the good old days when I was just starting down the path to becoming a government bureaucrat. Big Grin

[Image: lazy.jpg]

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
16-10-2012, 07:18 PM
(16-10-2012 06:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(16-10-2012 05:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Found this in my dad's stuff after he died...his father and me when I was five years old.

I was 1 month old when that picture was taken. Takes me back to the good old days when I was just starting down the path to becoming a government bureaucrat. Big Grin

Nope. That ain't no one month old, sir. No one month old sits up by himself.
You maybe are a 1 year old there ? The moms here will have to help. It looks like you're about 1 - 1 and 1/2 ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
16-10-2012, 07:32 PM
He's not sitting up...he's sprawled out surrounded by his first minions.

Oh, and Girly, thanks for the age reference...off to get my Geritol, walker, and Depends.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
16-10-2012, 07:36 PM
(16-10-2012 07:18 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(16-10-2012 06:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I was 1 month old when that picture was taken. Takes me back to the good old days when I was just starting down the path to becoming a government bureaucrat. Big Grin

Nope. That ain't no one month old, sir. No one month old sits up by himself.
You maybe are a 1 year old there ? The moms here will have to help. It looks like you're about 1 - 1 and 1/2 ?

I coulda been a yokozuna. Weeping

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
17-10-2012, 07:27 AM
Girly, are you turning Asian? Consider