No tourists allowed at this year's hardcore crucifixion event in the Philippines

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-04-2015, 08:25 PM
No tourists allowed at this year's hardcore crucifixion event in the Philippines
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/good-friday-phi...not-627958

They say they don't want visitors there turning the event into a "circus." I don't know about you guys, but the circuses I go to typically don't involve ritualistic torture (unless you count the elephants). Maybe they just don't want people ruining their shots while they're trying to film Saw 3D 2: Salvation, coming soon to an IMAX near you!

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like cactus's post
02-04-2015, 09:25 PM
RE: No tourists allowed at this year's hardcore crucifixion event in the Philippines
They want a quiet, dignified observance.

Not like some.

[Image: Images-muharram-0023.jpg]

One cockroach at a time.
02-04-2015, 09:27 PM
RE: No tourists allowed at this year's hardcore crucifixion event in the Philippines
Quote:They say they don't want visitors there turning the event into a "circus."

The irony is thick. Perhaps the typhoon will fuck up their plans?

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
03-04-2015, 01:01 PM
This celebration astounds me. Lets go out and celebrate some guy being tortured to death in one of the most painful ways possible... fun right?Facepalm

Even in the 21st century we still have people worshiping a floating man in the sky with no proof. Facepalm
[+] 1 user Likes cody's post
03-04-2015, 01:08 PM
Geez.

Christianity must be very different in the Philippines than here in the US.

Around here, the hardcore Christians would be the LEAST likely to put on a demonstration of Darwinian selection. Angel
03-04-2015, 01:10 PM
Quote:The Roman Catholic Church, however, disapproves of the practise on grounds of it being a fanatical and superstitious expression.

Yes, no doubt the irony is monumentally thick with this cult!

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
03-04-2015, 01:42 PM
(03-04-2015 01:08 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  Geez.

Christianity must be very different in the Philippines than here in the US.

Around here, the hardcore Christians would be the LEAST likely to put on a demonstration of Darwinian selection. Angel

Not sure if this was done in America but it honestly wouldn't surprise me....

[Image: 2w4d6c9.png]

We are eternal beings. Endings are not in our destiny.
[+] 1 user Likes kristenkjordan's post
03-04-2015, 01:49 PM
I think atheists should get together and stage the crucifiction a la Monty Python style.

Maybe hang around, sing a few songs.....

All together now!!!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
03-04-2015, 02:16 PM
How is it that shit like this goes down and Christians think they are still the moral fuckers when they do sick shit like this?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
03-04-2015, 03:08 PM
(03-04-2015 02:16 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  How is it that shit like this goes down and Christians think they are still the moral fuckers when they do sick shit like this?

Easy. They're not "True" Christians Wink

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?