• 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2012, 04:42 AM
No way! HELL YEAH!! WOOOHOOO!!
I ...
I just ....
This is just so ...
Fuck, here, read it:

http://www.baldursgate.com/

New enhanced version, with Tales of the Sword Coast expansion included, new classes imported from old BG2:Shadows of Amn. It also features new graphics and effects as well as some new quests. The game itself is based on 2nd edition AD&D rules, just as the original. So, one of the best games ever to be made, with the story and rules just as it was intended, but now with new graphics and a bit more things. Can it be better? YES it can. Next year, the Baldur's Gate 2: Shadows of Amn and the Throne of Baal expansion will be coming out. And that is not all, after these two great games, they plan on making a new one, Baldur's gate 3, yet, still they want to keep it with original rules, 2nd edition AD&D. But wait, this is still not everything, if all goes well, they would like to make the remakes of Icewind Dale and Planescape: Torment. But wait again, if you buy this, you will get this 2542 knives for cutting ... Big Grin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baldur%27s_...ed_Edition

I think I will be away from the world until the end of this year. Goodbye suckers!

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2012, 04:55 AM
RE: No way! HELL YEAH!! WOOOHOOO!!
Wow! The names Icewind Dale and Sword Coast just had me flashback to several years ago, when I near lived in that place, together with Dark Elves, Halflings, Dwarfs and assassins. Good ol' R. A. Salvatore.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
29-11-2012, 04:57 AM
And now you have a chance to play all that, while enjoying the nice, new graphics, everything all sparkly and shit.

Such a perfect day...

-Hunter S. Thompson
29-11-2012, 05:03 AM
(29-11-2012 04:57 AM)Filox Wrote:  And now you have a chance to play all that, while enjoying the nice, new graphics, everything all sparkly and shit.

Such a perfect day...
Umm, I was actually translating them (and hating Catti-Brie's guts) Yes
Am still to finish the Thief games (can't say I've even started them properly) - not nearly enough time for this. So for the foreseeable future I'll have to stick with Angry Birds...

29-11-2012, 05:17 AM
Ah shit, I LOVED Thief games. Excellent shit. Also, I spend a full year with my friends collecting all 3 stars in all the versions of Angry Birds. Suck fun, such a waste of time, marvelous.

-Hunter S. Thompson
29-11-2012, 06:03 AM
(29-11-2012 05:17 AM)Filox Wrote:  Ah shit, I LOVED Thief games. Excellent shit. Also, I spend a full year with my friends collecting all 3 stars in all the versions of Angry Birds. Suck fun, such a waste of time, marvelous.
I can do you one better. I had collected three stars on all the levels in all the games and then had to reinstall Windows and they got lost. So I did it again (well, haven't quite finished yet, but I'm on my merry wayWink) The Space version is probably my fave, esp. the Utopia chapter. Those popcorns are way too much fun [Image: th1lg066SmiliePop.gif]

29-11-2012, 06:11 AM
I have stopped with AB for now, the addiction was enough for me. Now I am planing on getting hooked on Civ5 (again) and on this fine little gem called Baldur's Gate...

-Hunter S. Thompson
29-11-2012, 06:22 AM
(29-11-2012 06:11 AM)Filox Wrote:  I have stopped with AB for now, the addiction was enough for me. Now I am planing on getting hooked on Civ5 (again) and on this fine little gem called Baldur's Gate...
Those types of games take up way too much time for me, plus I'm getting ADD in my old(er) age No

Have you tried Plants and Zombies, btw? The song is hilarious.

Laughat

29-11-2012, 06:30 AM
No and no point in giving me youtube videos for the next 20 days or so, I can view them, my filter blocks the content and I am still waiting the Net to come to my house.

No I haven't tried Plants and Zombies, but I smoke a lot of weed while watching The Walking Dead, does that count? Plants and zombies...

Big Grin

-Hunter S. Thompson
29-11-2012, 06:32 AM
(29-11-2012 06:30 AM)Filox Wrote:  No and no point in giving me youtube videos for the next 20 days or so, I can view them, my filter blocks the content and I am still waiting the Net to come to my house.

No I haven't tried Plants and Zombies, but I smoke a lot of weed while watching The Walking Dead, does that count? Plants and zombies...

Big Grin
Almost (counts). The game is bloody hilarious though. And the guy who came up with it was probably smoking something, too.