Poll: Allah, Yahweh, atheist? Left wing, right wing, no wing?
Left wing
Right wing
No wing
[Show Results]

No wing: political equivalent to atheism?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2014, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2014 04:41 PM by Logica Humano.)
RE: No wing: political equivalent to atheism?
The American political climate.

[Image: 533958907a.jpg]

The European political climate.

[Image: 518b8b00da.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Logica Humano's post
13-09-2014, 11:27 PM
(11-09-2014 03:24 PM)Luminon Wrote:  Basically, I don't care if you're left or right. I think the left is rather weak on economical theory, but I have some suggestions that leftists might like. What really worries me is the vertical axis. Either you are on the very bottom with me, or you support initiation of violence against me for peaceful activities - just because some other people don't like it and they write it on paper. The first question is, what happens (eventually) if I disobey?
[Image: Political_chart.jpg]

I guess you missed it the first time you stupid shit. Too busy masturbating I guess.

You always have a choice, but nobody said it had to be a convenient one.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
14-09-2014, 03:58 AM
(13-09-2014 11:27 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I guess you missed it the first time you stupid shit. Too busy masturbating I guess.

Christians tell me the same thing Laugh out load Choose God, or burn in hell, it's a choice, your choice. Choices have consequences, you know?
But when I look around, there's no God, no hell, I see just people saying shit. This is no different, only some of these people have guns, big budget and costumes.
Was I attending Christian schools all along? Consider
[+] 1 user Likes Luminon's post
15-09-2014, 10:00 PM (This post was last modified: 16-09-2014 06:27 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(14-09-2014 03:58 AM)Luminon Wrote:  
(13-09-2014 11:27 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I guess you missed it the first time you stupid shit. Too busy masturbating I guess.

Christians tell me the same thing Laugh out load Choose God, or burn in hell, it's a choice, your choice. Choices have consequences, you know?
But when I look around, there's no God, no hell, I see just people saying shit. This is no different, only some of these people have guns, big budget and costumes.
Was I attending Christian schools all along? Consider

[Image: e45.png]

Luminon, you are a purposely dense motherfucker.

Christians try to present a false choice that isn't there, because their God, Heaven, and Hell haven't been substantiated. There is no evidence they exist.

But governments exist, countries exist; as recognized by everyone who doesn't have their heads shoved as far up their ass as you do. And yet you walk around going "I see no borders lol" and "first principles lol" and "shoot IRS Agents lol" while bitching that you don't have a choice or that it's a false one like religion.

Wrong you stupid motherfucker.

That you cannot, or refuse to, distinguish the two speaks only of your utter ineptitude, purposeful ignorance, or both.

You do have a choice, you have always had a choice. But nobody said it had to be convenient for you either, you entitled fuckwad. The governments, countries, and systems in place all existed before you did; you being born doesn't mean that they magically have to disappear to accommodate your whims, imagined principles, and unjustifiably inflated ego. This is reality, and it doesn't give a flying fuck about you.

Sure, go shoot an IRS Agent. That is your choice, and there will be consequences for it. Sure, go out into the woods and live by your principles. I've already told you what you would need to do to unilaterally maintain your principles in a country where zero people around you are drinking your Kool-Aid. Can you get about without ever using anything ever funded for the public with taxpayer money (remember, that using anything tax-payer funded without paying taxes is effectively theft from all other taxpayers)? Is that too inconvenient for you? Either you can give up convenience, or you can give up your imaginary principles. Reality doesn't owe you some cosmic reset because you bought into a bullshit pseudo-philosopher on the internet.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 6 users Like EvolutionKills's post
18-09-2014, 11:55 AM (This post was last modified: 18-09-2014 12:11 PM by Luminon.)
(15-09-2014 10:00 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Luminon, you are a purposely dense motherfucker.

Christians try to present a false choice that isn't there, because their God, Heaven, and Hell haven't been substantiated. There is no evidence they exist.

But governments exist, countries exist; as recognized by everyone who doesn't have their heads shoved as far up their ass as you do.

And yet you walk around going "I see no borders lol" and "first principles lol" and "shoot IRS Agents lol" while bitching that you don't have a choice or that it's a false one like religion.

That you cannot, or refuse to, distinguish the two speaks only of your utter ineptitude, purposeful ignorance, or both.

You do have a choice, you have always had a choice. But nobody said it had to be convenient for you either, you entitled fuckwad. The governments, countries, and systems in place all existed before you did; you being born doesn't mean that they magically have to disappear to accommodate your whims, imagined principles, and unjustifiably inflated ego. This is reality, and it doesn't give a flying fuck about you.

Sure, go shoot an IRS Agent. That is your choice, and there will be consequences for it. Sure, go out into the woods and live by your principles. I've already told you what you would need to do to unilaterally maintain your principles in a country where zero people around you are drinking your Kool-Aid. Can you get about without ever using anything ever funded for the public with taxpayer money (remember, that using anything tax-payer funded without paying taxes is effectively theft from all other taxpayers)? Is that too inconvenient for you? Either you can give up convenience, or you can give up your imaginary principles. Reality doesn't owe you some cosmic reset because you bought into a bullshit pseudo-philosopher on the internet.
Fuck you too. No answer in there, just insults and verbal diarrhoea, by which I mean your brain leaking out. You want to impose your will on others by arbitrarily ganging up on them and calling it a "majority vote". That is quite arrogant. You want to take other people's money at gunpoint and you believe that putting on a costume makes murder virtuous. And you use the old Christian bullshit again - God gave you a choice, doesn't mean that this choice has to be convenient for you. Well, Sherlock, there is no God or government imposing this choice, only people who claim they are something more than a bunch of thugs ganging up on others. ...but we make things exist by ganging up! If just one person over majority raises a hand, nothing changes in physical reality, but somehow, empires rise or fall!

I just want some evidence. We're supposed to want evidence, right? Show me a kilogram of government (and I don't mean bullets). Show me a coil with 50 meters worth of state borders (and I don't mean barbed wire). Show me the fossil records of presidents!
All this shit is like holiness in a Roman Catholic finger bone of a saint. Some people made an agreement that it's there, but there's nothing. But everyone must respect that, or THEY're arrogant. Right. Dodgy
It's the old story about emperor's new clothes all over again. Emperor's new borders, emperor's new legitimacy...

Surely you have noticed that a government or a state border does not exist quite the same way as carbon or hydrogen, or the way that numbers exist. People change borders a lot, but nobody yet changed the concept of a 3, no matter how many people die.
So in what sense does this shit exist? In the same way that God exists. Lots of people make claims and they lock up or kill lots of people who disagree and that's the only way this crap exists.
[Image: 54455995.jpg]
18-09-2014, 11:59 AM
Ah, the sweet sound of Lumi havin' a wank of an evenin'...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
18-09-2014, 12:13 PM
(18-09-2014 11:59 AM)morondog Wrote:  Ah, the sweet sound of Lumi havin' a wank of an evenin'...
Just to be fair, what do you think of political party or candidate activists? Let's go impose our will on a 49% minority!
18-09-2014, 12:15 PM
(18-09-2014 12:13 PM)Luminon Wrote:  
(18-09-2014 11:59 AM)morondog Wrote:  Ah, the sweet sound of Lumi havin' a wank of an evenin'...
Just to be fair, what do you think of political party or candidate activists? Let's go impose our will on a 49% minority!

Go jizz on someone else dude. I'm tired of your crap. I'm just gonna sit here and chirp you for bein' a dumbass Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
18-09-2014, 12:41 PM
Good ol' Lumi; ignores the aspect of checks and balances or representative democracy as usual.

Never change.
18-09-2014, 02:46 PM
(18-09-2014 11:55 AM)Luminon Wrote:  
(15-09-2014 10:00 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Luminon, you are a purposely dense motherfucker.

But governments exist, countries exist; as recognized by everyone who doesn't have their heads shoved as far up their ass as you do.

And yet you walk around going "I see no borders lol" and "first principles lol" and "shoot IRS Agents lol" while bitching that you don't have a choice or that it's a false one like religion.

Fuck you too. No answer in there, just insults and verbal diarrhoea, by which I mean your brain leaking out. You want to impose your will on others by arbitrarily ganging up on them and calling it a "majority vote". That is quite arrogant. You want to take other people's money at gunpoint and you believe that putting on a costume makes murder virtuous. And you use the old Christian bullshit again - God gave you a choice, doesn't mean that this choice has to be convenient for you. Well, Sherlock, there is no God or government imposing this choice, only people who claim they are something more than a bunch of thugs ganging up on others. ...but we make things exist by ganging up! If just one person over majority raises a hand, nothing changes in physical reality, but somehow, empires rise or fall!

I just want some evidence. We're supposed to want evidence, right? Show me a kilogram of government (and I don't mean bullets). Show me a coil with 50 meters worth of state borders (and I don't mean barbed wire). Show me the fossil records of presidents!
All this shit is like holiness in a Roman Catholic finger bone of a saint. Some people made an agreement that it's there, but there's nothing. But everyone must respect that, or THEY're arrogant. Right. Dodgy
It's the old story about emperor's new clothes all over again. Emperor's new borders, emperor's new legitimacy...

Surely you have noticed that a government or a state border does not exist quite the same way as carbon or hydrogen, or the way that numbers exist. People change borders a lot, but nobody yet changed the concept of a 3, no matter how many people die.
So in what sense does this shit exist? In the same way that God exists. Lots of people make claims and they lock up or kill lots of people who disagree and that's the only way this crap exists.
[Image: 54455995.jpg]

You sure love being disingenuous don't you.

Even if it's merely, a group of thugs imposing their will on others, that's existing. Label it what you wish, labels are irrelevant, that's something you accept existing, but say it doesn't exist on a pretense of a irrelevant label. In the same manner, the force of the church or religion exits, but church/religion do not mean the same thing as God.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post