Poll: Allah, Yahweh, atheist? Left wing, right wing, no wing?
Left wing
Right wing
No wing
[Show Results]

No wing: political equivalent to atheism?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2014, 05:57 PM
RE: No wing: political equivalent to atheism?
(19-09-2014 05:52 PM)Luminon Wrote:  
(19-09-2014 04:57 PM)cjlr Wrote:  "Knowledge", ol' Lumi's way:
Do you keep a book of sins on me? Remarkable Consider

The forum has a search function, ol' Lumi.

That right there is what we might call a citation; something distinctly lacking from every claim you've ever made.

(19-09-2014 05:52 PM)Luminon Wrote:  Also, do you watch aura and chakra meditation videos very often?

Often? No. Do I, though? Absolutely.

You see, unlike you, I am not a presuppositionalist.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like cjlr's post
19-09-2014, 08:35 PM
Asperger's. Drinking Beverage

#sigh
19-09-2014, 09:01 PM
Was it really necessary to resurrect this thread?

Damn Lumi is up to his neck in forum Necromancy it seems.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
19-09-2014, 10:43 PM
When exactly did this thread stop long enough for a post in it to be reviving in? The last 29 posts were made in the space of ~48 hours.

The largest recent gap was three days between posts and the alleged 'resurrection' was performed by Lumi himself.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
19-09-2014, 10:51 PM
(19-09-2014 10:43 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  When exactly did this thread stop long enough for a post in it to be reviving in? The last 29 posts were made in the space of ~48 hours.

The largest recent gap was three days between posts and the alleged 'resurrection' was performed by Lumi himself.

Well, you know how it is. A powerful man like ol' Lumi here, with such a firm grasp on things; a couple days' abstaining, and ol' Lumi's gotta release the tension - can't you just picture him, poised, erect over his computer, hands ever so busy, with a fresh, hot burst of, ah, insight, ready to spew forth?

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
20-09-2014, 01:07 AM
(18-09-2014 11:55 AM)Luminon Wrote:  
(15-09-2014 10:00 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Luminon, you are a purposely dense motherfucker.

Christians try to present a false choice that isn't there, because their God, Heaven, and Hell haven't been substantiated. There is no evidence they exist.

But governments exist, countries exist; as recognized by everyone who doesn't have their heads shoved as far up their ass as you do.

And yet you walk around going "I see no borders lol" and "first principles lol" and "shoot IRS Agents lol" while bitching that you don't have a choice or that it's a false one like religion.

Wrong you stupid motherfucker.

That you cannot, or refuse to, distinguish the two speaks only of your utter ineptitude, purposeful ignorance, or both.

You do have a choice, you have always had a choice. But nobody said it had to be convenient for you either, you entitled fuckwad. The governments, countries, and systems in place all existed before you did; you being born doesn't mean that they magically have to disappear to accommodate your whims, imagined principles, and unjustifiably inflated ego. This is reality, and it doesn't give a flying fuck about you.

Sure, go shoot an IRS Agent. That is your choice, and there will be consequences for it. Sure, go out into the woods and live by your principles. I've already told you what you would need to do to unilaterally maintain your principles in a country where zero people around you are drinking your Kool-Aid. Can you get about without ever using anything ever funded for the public with taxpayer money (remember, that using anything tax-payer funded without paying taxes is effectively theft from all other taxpayers)? Is that too inconvenient for you? Either you can give up convenience, or you can give up your imaginary principles. Reality doesn't owe you some cosmic reset because you bought into a bullshit pseudo-philosopher on the internet.
Fuck you too. No answer in there, just insults and verbal diarrhoea, by which I mean your brain leaking out. You want to impose your will on others by arbitrarily ganging up on them and calling it a "majority vote". That is quite arrogant. You want to take other people's money at gunpoint and you believe that putting on a costume makes murder virtuous. And you use the old Christian bullshit again - God gave you a choice, doesn't mean that this choice has to be convenient for you. Well, Sherlock, there is no God or government imposing this choice, only people who claim they are something more than a bunch of thugs ganging up on others. ...but we make things exist by ganging up! If just one person over majority raises a hand, nothing changes in physical reality, but somehow, empires rise or fall!

I just want some evidence. We're supposed to want evidence, right? Show me a kilogram of government (and I don't mean bullets). Show me a coil with 50 meters worth of state borders (and I don't mean barbed wire). Show me the fossil records of presidents!
All this shit is like holiness in a Roman Catholic finger bone of a saint. Some people made an agreement that it's there, but there's nothing. But everyone must respect that, or THEY're arrogant. Right. Dodgy
It's the old story about emperor's new clothes all over again. Emperor's new borders, emperor's new legitimacy...

Surely you have noticed that a government or a state border does not exist quite the same way as carbon or hydrogen, or the way that numbers exist. People change borders a lot, but nobody yet changed the concept of a 3, no matter how many people die.
So in what sense does this shit exist? In the same way that God exists. Lots of people make claims and they lock up or kill lots of people who disagree and that's the only way this crap exists.
[Image: 54455995.jpg]

Thanks Lumi, because when you're backed into a corner and the house is burning down all around you, the best course of action is to double-down on the idiocy.

Go wank somewhere else please. Like maybe a zoo? You'd fit right in with the Bonobos.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
20-09-2014, 05:30 AM (This post was last modified: 20-09-2014 05:44 AM by Luminon.)
(19-09-2014 08:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Asperger's. Drinking Beverage
Asperger's and a social death wish. Nobody really accepts me, unless I'm trying really hard. Well, let's stop trying, because that's not a real acceptance. Fuck this fake acceptance. And I might as well give it a greater message. Here's some science for Cardinal Smurf.
What Science Says About Using Physical Force To Punish A Child

(19-09-2014 09:01 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Was it really necessary to resurrect this thread?

Damn Lumi is up to his neck in forum Necromancy it seems.
Yeah, for therapy reasons. It's a matter of personal necromancy and demonology. Skeletons aren't going to open the closet from the inside and demons aren't going to face themselves, you know?

(20-09-2014 01:07 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Thanks Lumi, because when you're backed into a corner and the house is burning down all around you, the best course of action is to double-down on the idiocy.

Go wank somewhere else please. Like maybe a zoo? You'd fit right in with the Bonobos.
Saying the truth is not masturbation. If anything, name-calling is.
So in real life, do you (also) actively go to other people's places to watch them touch themselves, while telling them how bad they are, but still finding yourself strangely attracted? Consider
20-09-2014, 05:56 AM (This post was last modified: 20-09-2014 06:04 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(20-09-2014 05:30 AM)Luminon Wrote:  
(20-09-2014 01:07 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Thanks Lumi, because when you're backed into a corner and the house is burning down all around you, the best course of action is to double-down on the idiocy.

Saying the truth is not masturbation. If anything, name-calling is.
So in real life, do you (also) actively go to other people's places to watch them touch themselves, while telling them how bad they are, but still finding yourself strangely attracted? Consider

So says the man jerking off in public. I go looking for it about as much as someone jogging through Central Park goes looking to get mugged; sometimes shit just happens.

Libertarian ‘Utopia’ Styled After Ayn Rand Book Spectacularly Falls Apart Almost Immediately

TL;DR version: Libertarian scams other Libertarians into buying land in Chile that he didn't have any right to sell, then vanishes into the wind when the other Libertarians he scammed resort to litigation instead of letting the market handle it.

Quote:It’s almost as if basing a community around people who hate other people and don’t want to have to pay for any services that don’t directly and concretely benefit themselves is inherently unstable. Who would have thought?

[Image: lol+meme.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
20-09-2014, 07:30 AM
By law, cases are required to be resolved within 180 days. If not, the suspects must be let free. Every district violates that and holds the suspects in custody longer than that. But in Bronx, more people than anywhere else are held waiting for the trial, 73 % cases exceed the time. Two-thirds of the people in custody are held more than 2 years waiting for the trial.
In one case, as reported by Mr. Glaberson, Bronx prosecutors did not try a defendant accused of murder until five years after the crime. The defendant ended up going free after the first police officer to testify answered that he could not remember numerous details under questioning by the defense lawyer. In another murder case, which also resulted in a not-guilty verdict, the star witness at the trial four years after the crime testified that he could no longer be sure who pulled the trigger.

Of course, zero people go to jail for violating the 180 day limit.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/22/opinio...bronx.html

This is the Chas's glorified state justice for the poor!

If I said, in anarchy, people will be just held in prison for several years without going to trial, you'd go ape-shit with outrage. But nope, that's the system you know and love, you assholes.
20-09-2014, 07:39 AM
(20-09-2014 05:56 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  TL;DR version: Libertarian scams other Libertarians into buying land in Chile that he didn't have any right to sell, then vanishes into the wind when the other Libertarians he scammed resort to litigation instead of letting the market handle it.
I'm glad I'm not a Libertarian and I don't believe in founding communities somewhere away. I believe in the mainstream community.
Neither was the salesman, apparently. The non-aggression principle says it's not justified to initiate coercion with force or threats or lies.

And somehow, nobody ended up in jail without trial for 5 years, so compared to state courts, that is a success Rolleyes