Poll: Allah, Yahweh, atheist? Left wing, right wing, no wing?
Left wing
Right wing
No wing
[Show Results]

No wing: political equivalent to atheism?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: No wing: political equivalent to atheism?
What the heck is happening in this area?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2014, 08:56 PM
(20-09-2014 08:55 PM)Li_Holodomer Wrote:  What the heck is happening in this area?

The insane ramblings of a lunatic mind.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
20-09-2014, 08:57 PM
(20-09-2014 08:56 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(20-09-2014 08:55 PM)Li_Holodomer Wrote:  What the heck is happening in this area?

I meant this area, not the whole forum. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Li_Holodomer's post
20-09-2014, 09:45 PM
(20-09-2014 08:56 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

Yeah fill me in on what is happening.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
20-09-2014, 09:53 PM
(20-09-2014 09:45 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(20-09-2014 08:56 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  The insane ramblings of a lunatic mind.

Yeah fill me in on what is happening.

Public Masturbation... Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
20-09-2014, 10:15 PM
(20-09-2014 09:53 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(20-09-2014 09:45 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Yeah fill me in on what is happening.

Public Masturbation... Drinking Beverage

No I mean what is going on, no short shit what is lumi saying. And yes I do want to know

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
20-09-2014, 10:19 PM
(20-09-2014 10:15 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(20-09-2014 09:53 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Public Masturbation... Drinking Beverage

No I mean what is going on, no short shit what is lumi saying. And yes I do want to know

He is advocating a form of Anarcho-Capitalism as put forth by the Prophet Stefan Molyneux (pbuh) his solution to every counter argument has been to insist that bad things wont happen if people stop spanking their children and the free market is given no restraints. One of the main comedic points of his is his non-aggression stance that only applies to other people, he is free to be as violent as he wants in any circumstance.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
20-09-2014, 10:34 PM
(20-09-2014 10:19 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(20-09-2014 10:15 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  No I mean what is going on, no short shit what is lumi saying. And yes I do want to know

He is advocating a form of Anarcho-Capitalism as put forth by the Prophet Stefan Molyneux (pbuh) his solution to every counter argument has been to insist that bad things wont happen if people stop spanking their children and the free market is given no restraints. One of the main comedic points of his is his non-aggression stance that only applies to other people, he is free to be as violent as he wants in any circumstance.

Let's not also forget how he's a shining example of the Dunning-Kruger effect, as his utter ineptitude only increases the more he is exposed by people who know what in the actual fuck is going on about the topics ol' Lumi likes to pretend he knows about.

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
20-09-2014, 10:36 PM
Also, it's OK for anyone to be as violent as they want so long as they didn't start the fight. Also, any amount of force or obligation is considered sufficient violence to start the fight - so basically if you don't like someone you have the right to kill them and their family... because under these definitions you sure as hell will find some excuse to say they initiated violence against you. But it's ok. It will all sort itself out.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 5 users Like Hafnof's post
20-09-2014, 10:49 PM
(20-09-2014 10:36 PM)Hafnof Wrote:  Also, it's OK for anyone to be as violent as they want so long as they didn't start the fight. Also, any amount of force or obligation is considered sufficient violence to start the fight - so basically if you don't like someone you have the right to kill them and their family... because under these definitions you sure as hell will find some excuse to say they initiated violence against you. But it's ok. It will all sort itself out.

Because "magic".

And also, no spanking.

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post