Poll: Allah, Yahweh, atheist? Left wing, right wing, no wing?
Left wing
Right wing
No wing
[Show Results]

No wing: political equivalent to atheism?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2014, 08:32 PM
RE: No wing: political equivalent to atheism?
This is still the funniest thread.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2014, 09:36 PM
(21-09-2014 07:28 PM)Luminon Wrote:  Btw, if Bitcoin is susceptible to fraud, why is it so popular and rising in price? For the first time the market got a choice between government currency and a free currency - and it works despite of taxes and public sector that slow it down. Yes, there were a few errors in software, but they were corrected. And if someone gives their bitcoins away to a fraud, that's their mistake. Anything can be stolen if some fool gives it away to a third party.
Still, the government is doing so badly (wars, poverty, debt) that glitches in Bitcoin are easy to live with. If not, there are other, more modern cryptocurrencies. I think they will prevail no matter what, because they automate the work that banks and stock market brokers are doing, even some of the lawyer work, with advanced programming. Imagine it, the richest jobs are being automated away like the Luddite textile workers. Marvelous Thumbsup

Just remember folks, if you get scammed, it's your fault and not the fault of the person who committed the fraud. The person committing the fraud is clearly more capable than you, a Rayndian Superman, and they deserve your money more than you do because you fell for their trick. So starve to death and die happy knowing that you contributed to the betterment, not of society as a whole, but of the coffers of one lying son-of-a-bitch.

I wonder why people aren't lining up around the block for this shit... Consider

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
22-09-2014, 03:27 AM
(21-09-2014 09:36 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Just remember folks, if you get scammed, it's your fault and not the fault of the person who committed the fraud. The person committing the fraud is clearly more capable than you, a Rayndian Superman, and they deserve your money more than you do because you fell for their trick. So starve to death and die happy knowing that you contributed to the betterment, not of society as a whole, but of the coffers of one lying son-of-a-bitch.

I wonder why people aren't lining up around the block for this shit... Consider
Just remember folks, if you get outvoted, it's your fault and not the fault of the group who ganged up on you. The group voting is clearly more capable than you, Democratic Supermen, and they deserve your taxes more than you do because you fell for their legitimate representation. So try to get back your money and die in prison knowing that you contributed to the betterment, not of society as individuals, but of the coffers of one ruling son-of-a-bitch political majority and its cronies.

I wonder why people aren't lining up around the block for this shit... Consider Oh wait, they are. And against this shit too, only then they get beaten by the police.
22-09-2014, 03:48 AM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2014 03:59 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(22-09-2014 03:27 AM)Luminon Wrote:  Just remember folks, if you get outvoted, it's your fault and not the fault of the group who ganged up on you. The group voting is clearly more capable than you, Democratic Supermen, and they deserve your taxes more than you do because you fell for their legitimate representation. So try to get back your money and die in prison knowing that you contributed to the betterment, not of society as individuals, but of the coffers of one ruling son-of-a-bitch political majority and its cronies.

I wonder why people aren't lining up around the block for this shit... Consider Oh wait, they are. And against this shit too, only then they get beaten by the police.

Lumi, you know your strained false analogies are really tiresome.

Elections, where people obstinately vote for candidates that they think will best represent their interests, are a far cry from purposeful fraud. That you are so purposely obtuse as to need to have this spelled out for you speaks to the depths of your delusion and sequestration from reality. Can politicians be corrupt, fail to live up to expectations, or keep their promises? Sure. But we have recourse for that eventuality; like later elections, civil and criminal courts, and the very laws and regulations themselves.

What checks does your Ryandian Anarchy have? Oh right, none of them, because magic doesn't count. It's a system built by the powerful, for the powerful; with zero protections for anyone who cannot already take them.

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
22-09-2014, 04:27 AM
(22-09-2014 03:48 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  What checks does your Ryandian Anarchy have? Oh right, none of them, because magic doesn't count. It's a system built by the powerful, for the powerful; with zero protections for anyone who cannot already take them.

The funniest thing is that he thinks he will be in a position of power himself, in his new world order. It doesn't occur to him that he himself might be on the sharp end of some other guy's scheme. Oh, but A: the other guy won't scheme because he won't have been spanked. And B: Lumi will protect himself with a Dispute Resolution Organization, which won't have any power to enforce its decisions whatsoever.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
22-09-2014, 04:50 AM
(22-09-2014 04:27 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(22-09-2014 03:48 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  What checks does your Ryandian Anarchy have? Oh right, none of them, because magic doesn't count. It's a system built by the powerful, for the powerful; with zero protections for anyone who cannot already take them.

The funniest thing is that he thinks he will be in a position of power himself, in his new world order. It doesn't occur to him that he himself might be on the sharp end of some other guy's scheme. Oh, but A: the other guy won't scheme because he won't have been spanked. And B: Lumi will protect himself with a Dispute Resolution Organization, which won't have any power to enforce its decisions whatsoever.

Because resolving the issue would requires the initiation of force, and that's his imaginary line in the sand. Never mind he crosses it all the time... Facepalm

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
22-09-2014, 12:50 PM
Hell I will bite, lumi we need a government.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
22-09-2014, 01:08 PM
(22-09-2014 12:50 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Hell I will bite, lumi we need a government.
How do you know that? Who told that to you? An authority, I'd bet. Bible says you need Bible and government says you need government.
Only market says, if you don't need me, great, you'll save money, but in case you do, here's some supply and demand.

Of course we do, we were made to need government. We were given shitty parenting and bad education and half of our money is taken away. The moment government falls, we start fighting who gets to run another one. But things need not be that way, this is not human nature. We are in captivity, we have no idea how people really are, if they are parented without violence and philosophical.
22-09-2014, 01:15 PM
^^ This is what you get when you *do* bite, Zeke Wink Bunch of garbage. Hope you're happy Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
22-09-2014, 01:26 PM
(22-09-2014 01:08 PM)Luminon Wrote:  
(22-09-2014 12:50 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Hell I will bite, lumi we need a government.
How do you know that? Who told that to you? An authority, I'd bet. Bible says you need Bible and government says you need government.
Only market says, if you don't need me, great, you'll save money, but in case you do, here's some supply and demand.

Of course we do, we were made to need government. We were given shitty parenting and bad education and half of our money is taken away. The moment government falls, we start fighting who gets to run another one. But things need not be that way, this is not human nature. We are in captivity, we have no idea how people really are, if they are parented without violence and philosophical.

I have seen a place with no government it is called camden, no mayor or anything. There are crimes every night, people struggle to get by, and many often pray or hope to fix the city. A government is needed to keep things under control more than anything. If you go some where without the government, you will find nothing but suffering. This does not mean one with a government will not suffer, but that a country needs a balanced one that can help.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube