Poll: Allah, Yahweh, atheist? Left wing, right wing, no wing?
Left wing
Right wing
No wing
[Show Results]

No wing: political equivalent to atheism?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-10-2014, 07:14 AM
RE: No wing: political equivalent to atheism?
(04-10-2014 05:52 AM)Luminon Wrote:  
(03-10-2014 07:34 PM)Chas Wrote:  People don't act this way and won't act this way. There is no business case for parties to act the way you imagine.

Lumi, you live in la-la land. You have no grasp on reality.
We have no idea how people actually behave. All human observation is done in captivity, in cage called the state. The state takes more than half of our money away and uses the money to control human behavior with laws, schools, economic regulations and mass media.
Nobody knows how free range humans behave, what self-regulating mechanisms do they have. Yes, there's antropology, but that only reflects the state of nature and shitload of religious indoctrination and inter-tribal violence. Tribes change very little, which is a sign of violence against children, violence stops mental or emotional development. Children want to know and change everything. Our society is still very violent against children, but probably the least in all history. I don't say "down with the state", the state is the result of damaged people. I say, don't damage children and I don't mean just religion, I mean any kind of violence or coercion or anything less than peaceful negotiation. If you don't know what that is, go to therapy.

So I can't take any arguments such as this or that is "human nature". That's like saying MS Windows is computer nature - nope, it's just OEM.
We can't know what business schemes and kinds of insurance would exist if people kept the money that state takes away as of now.

You know so little about what societies have existed and have been studied, so little about human psychology, next to nothing about evolution, and so little about what actually goes on in other countries that your statements are floating in the unreality of a toy ideology.

You are a sad, deluded, little man.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
04-10-2014, 08:42 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2014 09:00 AM by Luminon.)
(04-10-2014 07:14 AM)Chas Wrote:  You know so little about what societies have existed and have been studied, so little about human psychology, next to nothing about evolution, and so little about what actually goes on in other countries that your statements are floating in the unreality of a toy ideology.

Societies? Psychology? Countries? You're the one who gave me a math book, of all things. Rolleyes That's all you ever had, would you at least stop lying about that? I'm the guy with links on media and articles and social science masters program. Your knowledge stops at natural sciences, but you know that doesn't solve social problems. Atheism helps, but it's still not enough. It's not lack of God that makes atheism work, it's the presence of principles. The ugly truth about society is, nobody has any principles, they're all morally spineless jelly and weather wanes armed with 21st century technology.
Find all posts by this user
04-10-2014, 09:14 AM
(04-10-2014 08:42 AM)Luminon Wrote:  
(04-10-2014 07:14 AM)Chas Wrote:  You know so little about what societies have existed and have been studied, so little about human psychology, next to nothing about evolution, and so little about what actually goes on in other countries that your statements are floating in the unreality of a toy ideology.

Societies? Psychology? Countries? You're the one who gave me a math book, of all things. Rolleyes That's all you ever had, would you at least stop lying about that? I'm the guy with links on media and articles and social science masters program. Your knowledge stops at natural sciences, but you know that doesn't solve social problems. Atheism helps, but it's still not enough. It's not lack of God that makes atheism work, it's the presence of principles. The ugly truth about society is, nobody has any principles, they're all morally spineless jelly and weather wanes armed with 21st century technology.

No, my knowledge doesn't stop at natural sciences, you arrogant, ignorant twit.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
04-10-2014, 10:28 PM
(04-10-2014 08:42 AM)Luminon Wrote:  

Jerk it more Lumi! Stroke that ego of your just a little more, we know you're about to climax!

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post