Poll: Allah, Yahweh, atheist? Left wing, right wing, no wing?
Left wing
Right wing
No wing
[Show Results]

No wing: political equivalent to atheism?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-08-2014, 05:48 PM
RE: No wing: political equivalent to atheism?
(01-08-2014 05:41 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Silly of me to ask but do you have any actual sources for this or is it just one of your insane conspiracies via Stefan Molyneux.
What is a conspiracy? Now that I think of it, I have never actually read a definition. I think it is a negative but meaningless buzzword.
But nope, German newspaper wrote about the pilot who did the shooting. Some earlier articles showed the bullet holes. But it is unknown who ordered the shooting.
https://tigr.net/2746/2014/07/28/ukraini...an-boeing/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2014, 05:55 PM
(01-08-2014 05:48 PM)Luminon Wrote:  
(01-08-2014 05:41 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Silly of me to ask but do you have any actual sources for this or is it just one of your insane conspiracies via Stefan Molyneux.
What is a conspiracy? Now that I think of it, I have never actually read a definition. I think it is a negative but meaningless buzzword.
But nope, German newspaper wrote about the pilot who did the shooting. Some earlier articles showed the bullet holes. But it is unknown who ordered the shooting.

You might want to check your source there pal.

[Image: 118a0ded86b02a2558e80b3886522d2d.png]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
01-08-2014, 05:55 PM
(01-08-2014 05:30 PM)Luminon Wrote:  
(01-08-2014 04:15 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Come to think of it, I'm not exactly sure what the poll is asking:

Can anybody translate that into a sentence in English that is asking a clear question?
Allah and Yahweh are make-believe and atheism is the reasonable position. I hope we agree on that.
What if politics is make-believe too? What if politics doesn't actually work, doesn't help people or represent anyone? What if you don't need to have religion and you don't need to have politics? Atheism and market voluntarism are neat solutions.
Both politics and religions are social constructs yes....In my opinion some differences are that political systems have a mission to serve the people, while religions have the mission to serve themselves (usually) and/or explain the unknown.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
01-08-2014, 06:00 PM
Anarchism is just as much of a paradigm as other systems.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
01-08-2014, 06:12 PM
(01-08-2014 05:55 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(01-08-2014 05:48 PM)Luminon Wrote:  What is a conspiracy? Now that I think of it, I have never actually read a definition. I think it is a negative but meaningless buzzword.

You might want to check your source there pal.

This right here is so hilariously typical for Luminon. Laugh out load

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
01-08-2014, 06:19 PM
(01-08-2014 06:12 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(01-08-2014 05:55 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You might want to check your source there pal.

Well people have been taken by parody sites before but yeah all I did was click his link then click their link and in big red letters Satire. I was wondering if it was a russian site because they have been denying even the possibility.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
01-08-2014, 06:22 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2014 06:26 PM by Luminon.)
(01-08-2014 06:12 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(01-08-2014 05:55 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You might want to check your source there pal.

A satire page? Fuck. Get someone who doesn't have 2 AM in the morning to get you news. I get most of my news through Facebook and the pages disappear quickly. And I couldn't find the recent bullet hole photographs.
Nevertheless, here's an older article where the pro-russian separatist forces are still suspected.
http://www.pixable.com/article/malaysia-...n-ukraine/

(01-08-2014 05:55 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Both politics and religions are social constructs yes....In my opinion some differences are that political systems have a mission to serve the people, while religions have the mission to serve themselves (usually) and/or explain the unknown.
I don't see a damn difference, because I don't care what politicians say. I care what they do. They're worse than religions.
01-08-2014, 08:25 PM
(01-08-2014 03:47 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(01-08-2014 03:43 PM)morondog Wrote:  Don't fuck with us Vos, we'll hurt you. We'l leave out random letters and
"insert random, punctuation? You *will* kry.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Note: The text above is copypasta.

"I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it"

Fucking gold. Stealing that.

[Image: oscar.png]
01-08-2014, 08:43 PM
(01-08-2014 05:48 PM)Luminon Wrote:  

Except that the Su-25 has a service ceiling of 7000 meters (23,000 ft) and the airliner was above 9,750 meters (32,000 ft.).

And it is armed with a 30mm cannon, so there won't really be any bullet holes. Drinking Beverage

The story is bullshit.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-08-2014, 08:54 PM
(01-08-2014 05:30 PM)Luminon Wrote:  
(01-08-2014 04:09 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  You were the one who said that because billionaires haven't tried to take over before, it cannot happen. I just gave you an example of a billionaire who did take over using his money. But I'm sure he never would have crucified 6,000 escaped slaves if mummy hadn't spanked him.

And you still haven't explained why a billionaire wouldn't take over. Are you going to stop dodging the question?
There is no rational or empirical question here, no argument.
I am more concerned about politicians - who actually have taken over. I am not interested in who might, but who actually does. Empiricism, man!
"[insert name here] might take over" is an argument from consequences, it's something like a slippery slope fallacy. It is like worrying about hypothetical mice in a house that is burning right now. This bogeyman of billionaires.
Your claim is wrong on many levels, it is like perfectionism, which is impossible, it's a subtle form of saying fuck you. Nobody in the world will give you a guarantee that someone won't "take over", but that is no reason to support the present dictatorship of money-printing welfare warfare state.
I have my thoughts on human nature, but it's not in my power to explain things to people who are not empirical. Maybe I like to live dangerously, I will take my chances with billiionaires.

(01-08-2014 04:33 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Luminon, is there something happening in your country that has you agitated today? Are you still in Czech Republic of is your profile out-of-date?
Thank you for asking. My country has disgusting government. American economy is collapsing and it desperately needs to start a war to switch over to compulsory war economy and confiscate private property to erase its debts. So America supports the conflict in Ukraine and uses its media to slander Russia and Putin, so that American aggression will seem "justified". It's the same thing as in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq (remember the weapons of mass destruction?), Syria, Yemen and Libya. Printing money, buying guns, killing people, printing more money.

To the point, my politicians announced that Czech Republic will be one of the countries that boycott trade with Russia, as if we weren't unemployed enough. Meanwhile turns out that the Malaysian airplane wasn't shot down by Russian missiles or anything, it was Ukrainian interceptor that shot it down. I wouldn't be surprised if CIA simply ordered the nationalists in Ukraine to shoot it down and blame it on Russia. It's not like traffic airplanes are hard to be identified close up from an interceptor Drinking Beverage
And my corrupt idiotic politicians of course climb into Obama's arse like the whole EU. I wish that the dollar collapsed already and the whole American war and lie machine would find itself without funds.

(01-08-2014 04:15 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Come to think of it, I'm not exactly sure what the poll is asking:

Can anybody translate that into a sentence in English that is asking a clear question?
Allah and Yahweh are make-believe and atheism is the reasonable position. I hope we agree on that.
What if politics is make-believe too? What if politics doesn't actually work, doesn't help people or represent anyone? What if you don't need to have religion and you don't need to have politics? Atheism and market voluntarism are neat solutions.

Nice false equivalency with claiming politicians have already taken over. As I already pointed out, politicians are removable by public vote and therefore are not going to start killing people because of that removal mechanism. Billionaires (I already explained thisFacepalm ) cannot be removed by public vote and do not have these restraints placed on them.

Also, nice conspiracy bullshit and anti-Americanism.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!