Poll: Allah, Yahweh, atheist? Left wing, right wing, no wing?
Left wing
Right wing
No wing
[Show Results]

No wing: political equivalent to atheism?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-08-2014, 09:02 PM
RE: No wing: political equivalent to atheism?
(01-08-2014 05:55 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You might want to check your source there pal.

[Image: 118a0ded86b02a2558e80b3886522d2d.png]

Silly Rev. Confirmation bias means never having to vet your sources!

Now, let us continue to enjoy the adventures of no-self-awareness-man, volume lxxviii.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
01-08-2014, 09:16 PM
(01-08-2014 03:47 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(01-08-2014 03:43 PM)morondog Wrote:  Don't fuck with us Vos, we'll hurt you. We'l leave out random letters and
"insert random, punctuation? You *will* kry.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Note: The text above is copypasta.

"gorilla" warfare Laugh out load

Oh... Unsure zis is a thread in zeh serious section. Must be serious. Drinking Beverage

01-08-2014, 10:01 PM
(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  As for guns...meh. That is not necessary. America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense

First why care about america again? You live all the way in europe. When I say america is shit, I can because I at least live here. Second, I never meet anyone to say you can shoot everyone in self-defense besides a IRS agent. I think you are implying that we should shoot them, because if you are that is very fucked up. I might just see what cjlr was talking about.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
02-08-2014, 05:05 AM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2014 05:12 AM by Luminon.)
(01-08-2014 10:01 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  First why care about america again? You live all the way in europe. When I say america is shit, I can because I at least live here. Second, I never meet anyone to say you can shoot everyone in self-defense besides a IRS agent. I think you are implying that we should shoot them, because if you are that is very fucked up. I might just see what cjlr was talking about.
What happens in America, never stays in America. Since I remember, America tried to build a radar base in my country, with missile base in Poland. Extremely flaky plan, useless for defense, dangerous for residents, but very easy to misuse for nuclear-tipped missiles. My politicians said hooray, 90 % of the nation was against it. My democracy means 2 days of voting after stupidizing campaigns and then 4 years of shutting the fuck up or you're called "undemocratic" and "populist".

Now, you know America prints dollar endlessly for 50 years or so, if not 100 years. To keep dollar valuable, there must be some chumps to dump it on. They dump it on the Chinese and buy cheap goods, who dump it in Africa to buy territories there. But now there is some North Atlantic Trade Alliance with EU, because China doesn't want it anymore. Europeans will be the next chumps to dump the worthless dollar on. Of course, EU is a hopelessly corrupt institution as well and will do anything that goes against the will of the people.
Meanwhile I've been spied on by NSA and half dozen other agencies and lived for more than 10 years seeing ridiculously oversized American invasions and mass murders abroad. It kind of spoils the whole state and nationalism thing, don't you think? Consider

As for the IRS agents, it is matter of a principle. If armed people in LA gang colors break into your house, do you have the right to defend yourself? What color do they need to wear, so that breaking & entering is right? Pink or lime green? Do you see any difference between these and these? I don't. I see difference only in colors and that one of these gangs is vastly more powerful and you probably shouldn't resist in any way whatsoever. It also makes the drug business profitable thanks to funding the prohibition.
[Image: 1372167307_BloodZnCripZ.png]
[Image: irs+raid.jpg]
[Image: 10427359_725766140827188_6168540670544311607_n.jpg]
02-08-2014, 07:14 AM
Again, how is the IRS enforcing taxes the worst thing that can ever happen to a person?
There is a huge difference between a government and a street gang. Gang members breaking into your house is illegal, of course you have the right to defend yourself. The police knocking on your door is because YOU broke the law and they have the right to defend my rights to live in a country that provides police, firefighters etc.. etc..
If you shoot the gang member that breaks into your home you are breaching his right not to be killed but your right to defend yourself trumped his right not to be killed because he broke the law.
Similarly, you broke the law by not paying your taxes so the police's right to defend my rights (of whom you have breached by not paying taxes) supersede your rights.

Get it? Or can't you see this post because you put me on your ignore list because I didn't buy into your bullshit?
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
02-08-2014, 08:12 AM
(02-08-2014 07:14 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Again, how is the IRS enforcing taxes the worst thing that can ever happen to a person?
There is a huge difference between a government and a street gang. Gang members breaking into your house is illegal, of course you have the right to defend yourself. The police knocking on your door is because YOU broke the law and they have the right to defend my rights to live in a country that provides police, firefighters etc.. etc..
If you shoot the gang member that breaks into your home you are breaching his right not to be killed but your right to defend yourself trumped his right not to be killed because he broke the law.
Similarly, you broke the law by not paying your taxes so the police's right to defend my rights (of whom you have breached by not paying taxes) supersede your rights.

Get it? Or can't you see this post because you put me on your ignore list because I didn't buy into your bullshit?

But the law doesn't apply because pixies.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
02-08-2014, 08:54 AM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2014 09:03 AM by Luminon.)
(02-08-2014 07:14 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Again, how is the IRS enforcing taxes the worst thing that can ever happen to a person?

Circular logic. The state is right because it is the law. Who wrote the law? The state. Facepalm
And please don't tell me this bullshit that before the state writes crimes on paper, they not immoral. We must be naturalists and empiricists. There is the "natural law" or the physics of human relations that we call morality. Culture does not get to override morality or provide alternate morality, it only obscures morality and damages and destroys people.

Law, on the other hand, is just make-believe propped up by death threats.

[Image: quote-the-power-to-tax-involves-the-powe...250609.jpg]

(02-08-2014 08:12 AM)morondog Wrote:  But the law doesn't apply because pixies.
I don't say he law doesn't apply. It does. But only because there is "or we fuckin' kill you" behind the law. Which happens to be the very same reason why Bible applied in medieval ages or why Koran applies in Saudi Arabia today.
02-08-2014, 09:02 AM
(02-08-2014 08:54 AM)Luminon Wrote:  And please don't tell me this bullshit that before the state writes crimes on paper, they not immoral. We must be naturalists and empiricists. There is a "natural law" or a physics of human relations that we call morality.

No one has said that. And possibly no one here would say that because they wouldn't conflate law and morality.

Quote:Law, on the other hand, is just make-believe propped up by death threats.

I don't say he law doesn't apply. It does. But only because there is "or we fuckin' kill you" behind the law. Which happens to be the very same reason why Bible applied in medieval ages or why Koran applies in Saudi Arabia today.

The death penalty is rare and applies only to one crime, not all. Your argument is just stupid. Grow the fuck up.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Chas's post
02-08-2014, 09:54 AM
(02-08-2014 08:54 AM)Luminon Wrote:  

Circular logic. The state is right because it is the law. Who wrote the law? The state. Facepalm
And please don't tell me this bullshit that before the state writes crimes on paper, they not immoral. We must be naturalists and empiricists. There is the "natural law" or the physics of human relations that we call morality. Culture does not get to override morality or provide alternate morality, it only obscures morality and damages and destroys people.

Do you think stealing is wrong? Do you think that society as a whole has a right to protect itself from thieves?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
02-08-2014, 10:20 AM
(02-08-2014 08:54 AM)Luminon Wrote:  

Claiming that you have some sort of universal absolute morality that is always true is disingenuous, claiming that it is scientific is even more so.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!