Poll: Allah, Yahweh, atheist? Left wing, right wing, no wing?
Left wing
Right wing
No wing
[Show Results]

No wing: political equivalent to atheism?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-08-2014, 09:37 PM
RE: No wing: political equivalent to atheism?
(03-08-2014 08:06 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(03-08-2014 12:35 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  ...
I believe in the abolition of private property
I am strongly in favor of the free market

Would you like me to point the contradiction in your position or can you spot it yourself?

Wink

No contradiction.

Private Property: Land, Means of Production
Personal Property: Goods

Private property should be abolished, personal property should be protected.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2014, 09:44 PM
(03-08-2014 07:00 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Rev beat me to the punch but I am going to say it anyway. You see there is one side in which the government rules all and no citizen gets freedom. We are forced to work as slaves and such. This is the side you are fighting against. However there is another side. The side full of people who can not obtain power through war so they hypnotize and confuse people into buying the bull and making it look as if they are the good guys and those who work hard and have earned a good living are the bad guys. This will eventually lead into utter chaos just as bad as the government one. This is the side you are leaning towards. You are doing no better trying to shot IRS workers or not pay taxes as you are like the government is doing.

I agree that america likes to do horrible things, and I agree america's government are full of fat men sitting in money chairs watching the poor suffer, but I also believe that the government has those who like to help people and keep places safe and organized. Not paying taxes won't slow the government down at all, it will just make people suffer. Taxes go to places like schools and to helping build communities. This is why we pay them.

One of the biggest misconceptions people have today is that law=less freedom. Laws can both increase and decrease freedom. With no laws we would be lorded over by gangs or warlords in something akin to feudal totalitarianism. Absolute law and our freedom of choice is legislated away.

Maximum freedom occurs when the law serves only to protect citizens from coercion, nothing more, nothing less.

The non-aggression principle sounds great, but who is going to ensure people do not coerce each other; the government. And in order to run a police force to prevent coercion the government requires money, and to get this money it uses taxation. It certainly isn't a perfect system, but it seems to work better than anything else tryed. It is a far better system than just trusting in human goodness to prevent coercion. Even if spanking is the cause of all social ills, how are you going to keep people from spanking without laws?

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

03-08-2014, 10:07 PM
(03-08-2014 09:37 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(03-08-2014 08:06 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Would you like me to point the contradiction in your position or can you spot it yourself?

Wink

No contradiction.

Care to further explain why you take this wrong stance?

[Image: oscar.png]
03-08-2014, 10:57 PM
(03-08-2014 09:37 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  ...
No contradiction.

Oh! I get it. It's a category thing.

Fair enough. That's standard operating procedure at my* place.

*mine because I live there, not because I own it.

So if I (personally) built a factory... ?
Tongue

(03-08-2014 09:44 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  ...
One of the biggest misconceptions people have today is that law = less freedom. Laws can both increase and decrease freedom.

The analogy that is oft used when teaching about governance and controls is that of the brakes on a car.

Question to students: "What is a brake for?"
Usual answer: "To help us stop"
Alternative answer: "To enable us to go faster"

Thumbsup

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
04-08-2014, 04:23 AM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2014 05:14 AM by Luminon.)
(03-08-2014 05:25 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Ok except none of that happens except in your twisted fantasy. Please go find an example from the real world of an IRS agent doing this.
They don't have to! Everyone knows what happens. This is why the police has to prove its usefulness by going hyper and punishing imaginary crimes such as "possession" (not unlike demonic).
http://policestateusa.com

(03-08-2014 05:25 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is, as morality is subjective and personal. Government should never try and deal with morality or you end up with blasphemy laws and burkas.
Wonderful! Then let's not impose subjective and personal things on other people. The fucker who invented burka should keep it on himself, so with government.

(03-08-2014 05:25 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  1 Wars, most are legal yes. Why would they not be? You promote self defense so you are rather hypocritical to decry violence in other areas.

2: Slavery, yes at one time it was legal, then society changed and it fell out of fashion. It is illegal now in most western governments, but of course you want to remove that protection, what pray tell is the difference between a slave and a serf? Your system leads directly to serfdom of the poor.

3: And Godwin nice, You'll find that the Holocaust was not actually legal and was hidden from public view. There is some debate as to how much the citizens of Germany knew about it but no it was not legal.
Legal is what the president with special executive powers says is legal Drinking Beverage
http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/show...stcount=12
And BTW, still no WOMD in Iraq. Or Yemen, Syria, Libya and soon in Ukraine too...

(03-08-2014 05:25 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Legality is more important than morality because one is concrete the other changes from person to person. But please continue to be obtuse and ignorant on this and everything else.
Legality is opinion with a gun. Morality is in non-philosophers opinion without a gun.

[Image: 10347483_333909113424660_8857586363775444666_n.jpg]

[Image: 1477934_547747538648979_1139986769_n.jpg]

(03-08-2014 07:00 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Rev beat me to the punch but I am going to say it anyway. You see there is one side in which the government rules all and no citizen gets freedom. We are forced to work as slaves and such. This is the side you are fighting against.
Not exactly, 100 % communism failed economically. Most states today practice 50 % communism, known as public sector and welfare state. But philosophers deal with principles. If 100 % taxation is slavery, at which percentage is it not slavery? You can get shot over not paying 1 % taxes. Philosophers ask, is there a gun in the room? By gun I mean military-industrial-police sector.

(03-08-2014 07:00 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  However there is another side. The side full of people who can not obtain power through war so they hypnotize and confuse people into buying the bull and making it look as if they are the good guys and those who work hard and have earned a good living are the bad guys. This will eventually lead into utter chaos just as bad as the government one. This is the side you are leaning towards. You are doing no better trying to shot IRS workers or not pay taxes as you are like the government is doing.
I'm disappointed that you see "shooting IRS workers" as something I said. That's not the point at all. Self-defense is self-defense, doesn't matter if the guy has clown costume or black costume. We are all humans and we don't magically become superhuman above morality by wearing a costume. We are all responsible for our actions.

(03-08-2014 07:00 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I agree that america likes to do horrible things, and I agree america's government are full of fat men sitting in money chairs watching the poor suffer, but I also believe that the government has those who like to help people and keep places safe and organized. Not paying taxes won't slow the government down at all, it will just make people suffer. Taxes go to places like schools and to helping build communities. This is why we pay them.
Is your argument that we need a gun above us to care about schools and communities? Then you believe in the magic gun.
You pay taxes because if you didn't, you'd get abducted or shot if you resist. If government really cared about children, there would be no national debt, much less drone bombing of children in middle east. It does not matter where taxes go, as long as they are extorted at gunpoint. Charity does not excuse robbery, especially when most of that money goes to perpetual warfare.

People have always valued education, especially the poor. Public education paid by foreign aid serves to keep the poor ignorant, private education gives them real skills, such as English. The third world is full of illegal, unregistered private schools like that. The poor are capable of rising from poverty if not sabotaged by foreign aid that goes to governments and dictators. The idea that people need to be told what to do and what to want by other people in centralized offices is quite absurd and insulting unless one is a consumerist beneficiary of a global empire, I suppose.
http://educationnext.org/privateschoolsforthepoor/
Of course, without the gun there would be better schools, better roads and better communities, not this crap living off the scraps of government table and union premiums. You might have a look at John Stossel's film "Is there anything government can't do?" Stossel is a minarchist but he points it out well and he's kind of funny.

(03-08-2014 07:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Rights are important too. Morals change from person to person. ie: euthanasia.
ie2: You think it's ok to shoot government employee's, I don't.
If you studied commercial law like you claimed than you know that participation can be enough to form a legal contract. ie: Buying a product forms a contract between you and the shop owner. They have certain rights to uphold (returns, not mislead etc..). No papers are signed but it is considered a legal contract.
I've talked about most of this stuff before, no argument there, just the same old social mythology officially educated in schools.
The thing with my academic degrees isn't that I don't have them, it's that I find philosophy vastly more useful. All I need to ask is, do I get shot if I keep disobeying and mind my own business long enough? That's all I need to know, that's how I know if the state is full of shit. We can have real talk about technical stuff like law when there is no gun in the room.

(03-08-2014 07:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Lumy, you obviously don't have the degrees you claim to have. Certainly not the commercial law part anyway. You don't understand basic economic principles, inflation, taxes etc.. and you have no grasp of "government" or "law".

You were abused as a child (you claim, who can trust anything you say?) and as a result are lashing out against abuse. I got nothing wrong with you saying abusing children is bad, I don't think anyone here would disagree. Hell, even spanking to a point is completely unnecessary. BUT when you combine this with "if people didn't spank their kids, the world would be a garden of eden utopia" you come across as an ignorant rambling fucktard who doesn't understand even the basics of what you claim you do.
Not to mention anyone that disagrees with you is clearly "abused".

Your idea of this perfect human being that is 100% good and has 100% perfect morals DOES NOT EXIST! 1million years of evolution, it will never exist.
Nobody here disagrees with you that if everyone on Earth was this super perfect human than the world would be amazballs and we could do away with Police and taxes and stuff. What we're saying is that it's entirely unrealistic and NEVER will happen. People are flawed, you can thank Adam eating the apple for that, creatures. It's that simple.

Your ideas are unrealistic and make you look like an ignorant buffoon.
You haven't once provided clear, valid, evidence to the contrary. You're making the outrageous claims, the onus is you to provide the evidence.
Also, proof of degree's would be nice because I'm in doubt.
I have never said anything about perfect human beings or morals. This is a straw man. I have posted a video with scientific studies. That's what you do, you ignore science and make straw men.

And then, when you can't invalidate the argument, you try to invalidate the person. If I'm right, everyone here is similarly traumatized and I am more rational for realizing it consciously. There are no good parents today just like there were no good doctors in medieval ages. Parents are considered as inherently virtuous and lovable, just like the governments, without the need to deserve our love.
How were you disciplined as a child? What's your ACE score? Mine is 4.
http://acestoohigh.com/got-your-ace-score/

(03-08-2014 09:44 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  The non-aggression principle sounds great, but who is going to ensure people do not coerce each other; the government. And in order to run a police force to prevent coercion the government requires money, and to get this money it uses taxation. It certainly isn't a perfect system, but it seems to work better than anything else tryed. It is a far better system than just trusting in human goodness to prevent coercion. Even if spanking is the cause of all social ills, how are you going to keep people from spanking without laws?
You can choose to have rulers or to have rules - you can not have both. Authority strong enough to protect everyone is strong enough to destroy everyone. There is no way in hell to watch a watchman.
The only way to prevent people from coercing one another is free market network full of choices, opportunities and competition. That can not be created artificially by government decree "or else you get shot". That can only arise as spontaneous order from human interactions - either a contract is mutually beneficial, or it doesn't get made at all and the parties will find someone else. Love is still free market, unlike in Saudi Arabia.
04-08-2014, 06:40 AM
(04-08-2014 04:23 AM)Luminon Wrote:  
(03-08-2014 05:25 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Ok except none of that happens except in your twisted fantasy. Please go find an example from the real world of an IRS agent doing this.
They don't have to! Everyone knows what happens. This is why the police has to prove its usefulness by going hyper and punishing imaginary crimes such as "possession" (not unlike demonic).

(03-08-2014 05:25 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is, as morality is subjective and personal. Government should never try and deal with morality or you end up with blasphemy laws and burkas.
Wonderful! Then let's not impose subjective and personal things on other people. The fucker who invented burka should keep it on himself, so with government.

(03-08-2014 05:25 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  1 Wars, most are legal yes. Why would they not be? You promote self defense so you are rather hypocritical to decry violence in other areas.

2: Slavery, yes at one time it was legal, then society changed and it fell out of fashion. It is illegal now in most western governments, but of course you want to remove that protection, what pray tell is the difference between a slave and a serf? Your system leads directly to serfdom of the poor.

3: And Godwin nice, You'll find that the Holocaust was not actually legal and was hidden from public view. There is some debate as to how much the citizens of Germany knew about it but no it was not legal.
Legal is what the president with special executive powers says is legal Drinking Beverage
And BTW, still no WOMD in Iraq. Or Yemen, Syria, Libya and soon in Ukraine too...

(03-08-2014 05:25 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Legality is more important than morality because one is concrete the other changes from person to person. But please continue to be obtuse and ignorant on this and everything else.
Legality is opinion with a gun. Morality is in non-philosophers opinion without a gun.

[Image: 10347483_333909113424660_8857586363775444666_n.jpg]

[Image: 1477934_547747538648979_1139986769_n.jpg]

(03-08-2014 07:00 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Rev beat me to the punch but I am going to say it anyway. You see there is one side in which the government rules all and no citizen gets freedom. We are forced to work as slaves and such. This is the side you are fighting against.
Not exactly, 100 % communism failed economically. Most states today practice 50 % communism, known as public sector and welfare state. But philosophers deal with principles. If 100 % taxation is slavery, at which percentage is it not slavery? You can get shot over not paying 1 % taxes. Philosophers ask, is there a gun in the room? By gun I mean military-industrial-police sector.

(03-08-2014 07:00 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  However there is another side. The side full of people who can not obtain power through war so they hypnotize and confuse people into buying the bull and making it look as if they are the good guys and those who work hard and have earned a good living are the bad guys. This will eventually lead into utter chaos just as bad as the government one. This is the side you are leaning towards. You are doing no better trying to shot IRS workers or not pay taxes as you are like the government is doing.
I'm disappointed that you see "shooting IRS workers" as something I said. That's not the point at all. Self-defense is self-defense, doesn't matter if the guy has clown costume or black costume. We are all humans and we don't magically become superhuman above morality by wearing a costume. We are all responsible for our actions.

(03-08-2014 07:00 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I agree that america likes to do horrible things, and I agree america's government are full of fat men sitting in money chairs watching the poor suffer, but I also believe that the government has those who like to help people and keep places safe and organized. Not paying taxes won't slow the government down at all, it will just make people suffer. Taxes go to places like schools and to helping build communities. This is why we pay them.
Is your argument that we need a gun above us to care about schools and communities? Then you believe in the magic gun.
You pay taxes because if you didn't, you'd get abducted or shot if you resist. If government really cared about children, there would be no national debt, much less drone bombing of children in middle east. It does not matter where taxes go, as long as they are extorted at gunpoint. Charity does not excuse robbery, especially when most of that money goes to perpetual warfare.

People have always valued education, especially the poor. Public education paid by foreign aid serves to keep the poor ignorant, private education gives them real skills, such as English. The third world is full of illegal, unregistered private schools like that. The poor are capable of rising from poverty if not sabotaged by foreign aid that goes to governments and dictators. The idea that people need to be told what to do and what to want by other people in centralized offices is quite absurd and insulting unless one is a consumerist beneficiary of a global empire, I suppose.
http://educationnext.org/privateschoolsforthepoor/
Of course, without the gun there would be better schools, better roads and better communities, not this crap living off the scraps of government table and union premiums. You might have a look at John Stossel's film "Is there anything government can't do?" Stossel is a minarchist but he points it out well and he's kind of funny.

(03-08-2014 07:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Rights are important too. Morals change from person to person. ie: euthanasia.
ie2: You think it's ok to shoot government employee's, I don't.
If you studied commercial law like you claimed than you know that participation can be enough to form a legal contract. ie: Buying a product forms a contract between you and the shop owner. They have certain rights to uphold (returns, not mislead etc..). No papers are signed but it is considered a legal contract.
I've talked about most of this stuff before, no argument there, just the same old social mythology officially educated in schools.
The thing with my academic degrees isn't that I don't have them, it's that I find philosophy vastly more useful. All I need to ask is, do I get shot if I keep disobeying and mind my own business long enough? That's all I need to know, that's how I know if the state is full of shit. We can have real talk about technical stuff like law when there is no gun in the room.

(03-08-2014 07:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Lumy, you obviously don't have the degrees you claim to have. Certainly not the commercial law part anyway. You don't understand basic economic principles, inflation, taxes etc.. and you have no grasp of "government" or "law".

You were abused as a child (you claim, who can trust anything you say?) and as a result are lashing out against abuse. I got nothing wrong with you saying abusing children is bad, I don't think anyone here would disagree. Hell, even spanking to a point is completely unnecessary. BUT when you combine this with "if people didn't spank their kids, the world would be a garden of eden utopia" you come across as an ignorant rambling fucktard who doesn't understand even the basics of what you claim you do.
Not to mention anyone that disagrees with you is clearly "abused".

Your idea of this perfect human being that is 100% good and has 100% perfect morals DOES NOT EXIST! 1million years of evolution, it will never exist.
Nobody here disagrees with you that if everyone on Earth was this super perfect human than the world would be amazballs and we could do away with Police and taxes and stuff. What we're saying is that it's entirely unrealistic and NEVER will happen. People are flawed, you can thank Adam eating the apple for that, creatures. It's that simple.

Your ideas are unrealistic and make you look like an ignorant buffoon.
You haven't once provided clear, valid, evidence to the contrary. You're making the outrageous claims, the onus is you to provide the evidence.
Also, proof of degree's would be nice because I'm in doubt.
I have never said anything about perfect human beings or morals. This is a straw man. I have posted a video with scientific studies. That's what you do, you ignore science and make straw men.

And then, when you can't invalidate the argument, you try to invalidate the person. If I'm right, everyone here is similarly traumatized and I am more rational for realizing it consciously. There are no good parents today just like there were no good doctors in medieval ages. Parents are considered as inherently virtuous and lovable, just like the governments, without the need to deserve our love.
How were you disciplined as a child? What's your ACE score? Mine is 4.
http://acestoohigh.com/got-your-ace-score/

(03-08-2014 09:44 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  The non-aggression principle sounds great, but who is going to ensure people do not coerce each other; the government. And in order to run a police force to prevent coercion the government requires money, and to get this money it uses taxation. It certainly isn't a perfect system, but it seems to work better than anything else tryed. It is a far better system than just trusting in human goodness to prevent coercion. Even if spanking is the cause of all social ills, how are you going to keep people from spanking without laws?
You can choose to have rulers or to have rules - you can not have both. Authority strong enough to protect everyone is strong enough to destroy everyone. There is no way in hell to watch a watchman.
The only way to prevent people from coercing one another is free market network full of choices, opportunities and competition. That can not be created artificially by government decree "or else you get shot". That can only arise as spontaneous order from human interactions - either a contract is mutually beneficial, or it doesn't get made at all and the parties will find someone else. Love is still free market, unlike in Saudi Arabia.

Actually, there totally fucking is. If the government controls the police and the people control the government then you are doing exactly that. In a democracy our government leaders can be removed at any time by popular vote, so the police are not going to go around killing people because we indirectly control them.

You seem to think that people simply won't ever do anything wrong if there is no government and they aren't spanked. This is why no one can take you seriously.

04-08-2014, 07:08 AM
(04-08-2014 06:40 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  Actually, there totally fucking is. If the government controls the police and the people control the government then you are doing exactly that. In a democracy our government leaders can be removed at any time by popular vote, so the police are not going to go around killing people because we indirectly control them.
As a philosopher, I do not care what people say, I care what they empirically do. I don't know what country you live in, but mine has such a political opposition to popular vote or putting PDFs of government contracts on the internet, that it's ridiculous.
In my country, if you are pro popular vote (Swiss model), then you are a dangerous populist element who wants to instill mob rule and voting every week about bullshit. Democracy and justice is massively expensive election brainwashing campaign for taxpayer money once in years, voting for a big party that has not less than 5 % votes (or your votes are bust) and then shut the fuck up and pay taxes.

Democracy is leaders lying to people that they have control. Democrats do not have absolute control over the people, that's true. But they don't need it to be absolute! All they need is people paying taxes and to steal the taxes fast enough to get through election term filthy rich, if they weren't before. And you know what? It works so well that most politicians stay multiple election terms.
The market capitalism is so productive, that politicians do not need absolute control, it pays off to have this silly theater of democracy for the media and to give up some control for profits. Why the hell not? 99,99 % of the government is not elected, they are the bureaucrats and police, usually families or other cronies of those who get elected. There are two party systems, but they really only alternate in terms who gets filthy rich and pisses people off and who gets righteous criticizing them, then they change roles.

(04-08-2014 06:40 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  You seem to think that people simply won't ever do anything wrong if there is no government and they aren't spanked. This is why no one can take you seriously.
I just stick with the barest essentials and conclusions, because I can't fix what was wrong with everyone's education in past 5 or 10 yearss.
Look up the video Bomb in the brain and read Hayek's Road to serfdom, Bastiat's What is seen and what is not seen, Henry Hazlitt's Economics in one lesson, stuff like that. Then look up opposition to these arguments and look up rebuttals to this opposition. Do that with each of your opinions, bounce back and forth between sides and oppositions. Do that for several years at least.
Meanwhile, learn logic and learn to use it - and not just on Christian arguments and woo woo, something secular and social too.
04-08-2014, 08:07 AM
(04-08-2014 07:08 AM)Luminon Wrote:  I just stick with the barest essentials and conclusions, because I can't fix what was wrong with everyone's education in past 5 or 10 yearss.
Look up the video Bomb in the brain and read Hayek's Road to serfdom, Bastiat's What is seen and what is not seen, Henry Hazlitt's Economics in one lesson, stuff like that. Then look up opposition to these arguments and look up rebuttals to this opposition. Do that with each of your opinions, bounce back and forth between sides and oppositions. Do that for several years at least.
Meanwhile, learn logic and learn to use it - and not just on Christian arguments and woo woo, something secular and social too.

All who disagree with you are just not sufficiently educated huh? Must be hard being such a genius in the world of mortals.

Let's not forget, you're the boy who is not only an expert on economics and politics, you *also* are at the frontiers of science, with your wonderful experiments on the connection between electricity and the human nervous system. Naturally even in this sphere, the might of your intellect is such that it is unnecessary for you to familiarise yourself with the current literature.

Rolleyes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 6 users Like morondog's post
04-08-2014, 10:01 AM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2014 10:05 AM by Luminon.)
(04-08-2014 08:07 AM)morondog Wrote:  All who disagree with you are just not sufficiently educated huh? Must be hard being such a genius in the world of mortals.

Let's not forget, you're the boy who is not only an expert on economics and politics, you *also* are at the frontiers of science, with your wonderful experiments on the connection between electricity and the human nervous system. Naturally even in this sphere, the might of your intellect is such that it is unnecessary for you to familiarise yourself with the current literature.

Rolleyes
Well, that's not what I am, that's what I do. There is a difference between these. You see this genius and this certainty, but all that it is is just a muscle developed from many years of dealing with nasty people and nasty things.

You don't have to be a genius to blow my mind. You could totally blow me out of water, all it takes is to be genuinely nice and caring to me. I am so used to dealing with nasty people that I just don't know what to do with niceness. And I don't mean this passive aggressive niceness as for what problems do I have, that Muffs shows to draw attention from his problems. I mean being your healthy self and treating me as a your fellow person plus a little extra niceness. That might touch me so deep that I might even break down.

And I know this just isn't going to happen because people aren't that healthy even in normal situation, much less in these extremest of extreme topics like anarchism, that bring out the worst in them. I know how to deal with the worst. It's the best in people I don't know anything about. And as I know people, this little big show of vulnerability will bring even more attacks, because vulnerability makes traumatized people anxious. Sharks smell blood in the water and regular fish smell the sharks.
04-08-2014, 10:18 AM

I knew it not 1 case. You sir are advocating murder based on a fairy tale. Congratulation you are a fundamentalist wack job Also linking to a fucking conspiracy website does nothing to back up your claim.

Yet you want to force your morals on everyone, fuck you really are unaware.

For anyone who is reading thing (I have long since given up on this lying idiot) Legality is a much deeper issue than what he is portraying here and for someone who claims to have a bachelor's in law (yeah I'm with muffs on calling bullshit on that) to have this fundemental a misunderstanding of the simple basics is really sad.

No Legality is an opinion based on Rule of law and a constitution. Oh more silly memes I can do that.

[Image: anarchy-15-old.jpg]

[Image: 1ef.png]

[Image: stereotypical-street-punk-meme-generator...052a81.jpg]

And the real face of Anarchy

[Image: 080505_somalia.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post