Poll: Allah, Yahweh, atheist? Left wing, right wing, no wing?
Left wing
Right wing
No wing
[Show Results]

No wing: political equivalent to atheism?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-08-2014, 01:47 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2014 01:59 PM by Luminon.)
RE: No wing: political equivalent to atheism?
Anarchism is which is adulthood, voluntary deals among equals, like trade, love, cooperation and doing your own business, not forcing your decisions on others. You can handle rejection, you do not use voting and force to coerce people into giving you money or loving you.

[Image: libertarian+facebook+cover+penn+jillette.jpg]

Statism is having the Big Brother who is watching.
Statism is having a welfare nanny state.
Statism is cheering for government paternalism.
As psychohistory documents, before the war, the state is called fatherland to obey or motherland to defend and die for.
The state and nation is your larger family. You spend more life in government education than with your parents, institution, where in 200 years blackboard changed to whiteboard.

[Image: nanny-state1.jpg]

[Image: nannystate3.jpg]
The state is a bad parent. It seems to trust people with drinking and driving, but it does not trust them with raw milk, cannabis, watering lawns, planting vegetable gardens and deciding what to do with your money. The money you earn is allowance that is left after you pay THEIR taxes.

[Image: H0fqjp7.jpg]

Have I made myself clear?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 01:55 PM
(04-08-2014 01:47 PM)Luminon Wrote:  Anarchism is which is adulthood, voluntary deals among equals, like trade, love, cooperation and doing your own business, not forcing your decisions on others.

The state and nation is your larger family. You spend more life in government education than with your parents, institution, where in 200 years blackboard changed to whiteboard.

The state is a bad parent. It seems to trust people with drinking and driving, but it does not trust them with raw milk, cannabis, watering lawns, planting vegetable gardens and deciding what to do with your money. The money you earn is allowance that is left after you pay THEIR taxes.

No you have yet again made a fool of yourself. Snarky memes made by 15 year olds living at home to show how evil the state is does not make for an argument. You have zero understanding of history, science, politics, philosophy, or economics as has been shown by your countless posts. You latch onto an idea and then refuse to even consider evidence that contradicts your stance. When asked to provide 1 shred of evidence for your claim that the IRS was abducting people (among other outlandish claims) you failed, yet you advocate for their murder.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
04-08-2014, 02:13 PM
Damn, I do think that all people have the right to food and education. I must be horrible statist!

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
04-08-2014, 02:26 PM
(04-08-2014 01:47 PM)Luminon Wrote:  Anarchism is which is adulthood, voluntary deals among equals, like trade, love, cooperation and doing your own business, not forcing your decisions on others. You can handle rejection, you do not use voting and force to coerce people into giving you money or loving you.

As psychohistory documents, before the war, the state is called fatherland to obey or motherland to defend and die for.

You're a fucktard.

[Image: 4.jpg]

[Image: oscar.png]
04-08-2014, 02:28 PM
(04-08-2014 02:13 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Damn, I do think that all people have the right to food and education. I must be horrible statist!

Just not people from the wrong side of the border? Wink You're alright kid, or you're gonna be, methinks. We'll just have to force you into the old straitjacket of intellectual conformity that we (in a Machiavellian, muhahahaha way) call free-thinking Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
04-08-2014, 02:55 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2014 03:00 PM by Luminon.)
(04-08-2014 01:55 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  No you have yet again made a fool of yourself. Snarky memes made by 15 year olds living at home to show how evil the state is does not make for an argument. You have zero understanding of history, science, politics, philosophy, or economics as has been shown by your countless posts. You latch onto an idea and then refuse to even consider evidence that contradicts your stance. When asked to provide 1 shred of evidence for your claim that the IRS was abducting people (among other outlandish claims) you failed, yet you advocate for their murder.
What the hell? First you insult me halfway to the moon and then you say I don't know my stuff? I don't care what do you think. I haven't seen signs you even know what is evidence, argument and principle. You don't need them to insult people. What a case.

But to the point, I call the idea of IRS, police or any other arrest, abduction. Somebody decides you owe him money because you drove faster than he said and off you go, sometimes with extra beating and body cavity search. Empirically, it's abduction, no matter what pieces of paper and raised hands say.

(04-08-2014 02:13 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Damn, I do think that all people have the right to food and education. I must be horrible statist!
I was too, until I was 21 or so. Statists say people deserve food and education. But the stuff needs to come from somewhere, you know? Things just don't fall off the sky.
Statists are not willing to offer the services themselves on free market. Instead they (vote to) point guns at people, get money from them and then pay for shitty and over-expensive food and education for everyone, blocking access to the real quality and cheap stuff in the process.
Where's choice, there's quality. The most expensive stuff is the "free" government-issue stuff.
04-08-2014, 02:57 PM
(04-08-2014 02:55 PM)Luminon Wrote:  
(04-08-2014 01:55 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  No you have yet again made a fool of yourself. Snarky memes made by 15 year olds living at home to show how evil the state is does not make for an argument. You have zero understanding of history, science, politics, philosophy, or economics as has been shown by your countless posts. You latch onto an idea and then refuse to even consider evidence that contradicts your stance. When asked to provide 1 shred of evidence for your claim that the IRS was abducting people (among other outlandish claims) you failed, yet you advocate for their murder.
What the hell? First you insult me halfway to the moon and then you say I don't know my stuff? I don't care what do you think. I haven't seen signs you even know what is evidence, argument and principle. You don't need them to insult people. What a case.

But to the point, I call the idea of IRS, police or any other arrest, abduction. Somebody decides you owe him money because you drove faster than he said and off you go, sometimes with extra beating and body cavity search. Empirically, it's abduction, no matter what pieces of paper and raised hands say.

The moon is made of green cheese. Prove your stance. Supply 1 shred of evidence for it. This is why cjlr calls you a presuppositionalist.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
04-08-2014, 03:00 PM
(04-08-2014 10:01 AM)Luminon Wrote:  Well, that's not what I am, that's what I do. There is a difference between these. You see this genius and this certainty, but all that it is is just a muscle developed from many years of dealing with nasty people and nasty things.

You don't have to be a genius to blow my mind. You could totally blow me out of water, all it takes is to be genuinely nice and caring to me. I am so used to dealing with nasty people that I just don't know what to do with niceness. And I don't mean this passive aggressive niceness as for what problems do I have, that Muffs shows to draw attention from his problems. I mean being your healthy self and treating me as a your fellow person plus a little extra niceness. That might touch me so deep that I might even break down.

And I know this just isn't going to happen because people aren't that healthy even in normal situation, much less in these extremest of extreme topics like anarchism, that bring out the worst in them. I know how to deal with the worst. It's the best in people I don't know anything about. And as I know people, this little big show of vulnerability will bring even more attacks, because vulnerability makes traumatized people anxious. Sharks smell blood in the water and regular fish smell the sharks.

My bro, it hurts when we chirp you doesn't it? Still, it's what we do. I won't apologize - if I am a shark then sharks don't shed tears for their prey Wink On the other hand, prey mustn't take it personally if they get eaten - it's just the circle of life. Especially if prey starts a thread in the shark tank titled "eat me! eat me!".

Basically, you're inviting criticism not only by the stuff that you post but by your reactions to it being shredded. You *are* a bit vulnerable IMO. I see glimpses of it in your posts.

I *like* that your life philosophy is based around the idea of non-violence and so forth. I suspect it's because of the abuse that you have suffered as a kid. It's great that you didn't grow up to carry on the cycle of violence. Where I think you've gone wrong is not in opposing violence, but in deciding that your life philosophy and morals are *the* true ones. When you then try to tell us this... well, that's where we're gonna tell you straight - and because we're all badly brought up little heathens we're not gonna make it soft.

So... you can deal with that or not, but just know, even if I tell you you're the stupidest guy on the planet... you're still a good guy, you are still you, you have an amazing body and brain, evolved over millions of years... some other ape thousands of kms away disagreeing with you... it's not a big deal. No one wishes you ill, we just disagree with you, with varying levels of flamboyance in the expression thereof.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
04-08-2014, 03:05 PM
(04-08-2014 02:57 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  The moon is made of green cheese. Prove your stance. Supply 1 shred of evidence for it. This is why cjlr calls you a presuppositionalist.
You want me to prove my case? No, I will simply get together with more people than you, we will wave flags, write bills, raise hands, print money and things will be as we say, or you get shot, by some thugs we pay with the printed money. That is the way that government determines what is true and moral.

By asking me for evidence you have denied the government practice and submitted to empiricism and rationality. Anything you say against that is just weaseling.
04-08-2014, 03:13 PM
(04-08-2014 03:05 PM)Luminon Wrote:  
(04-08-2014 02:57 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  The moon is made of green cheese. Prove your stance. Supply 1 shred of evidence for it. This is why cjlr calls you a presuppositionalist.
I have no evidence and if I cry enough maybe they will pat me on the head and tell me good job like everyone else in my life.

The Moon is made of green cheese. Support your claims or they are no better than that.