Poll: Allah, Yahweh, atheist? Left wing, right wing, no wing?
Left wing
Right wing
No wing
[Show Results]

No wing: political equivalent to atheism?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2014, 07:45 AM (This post was last modified: 20-08-2014 07:53 AM by cjlr.)
RE: No wing: political equivalent to atheism?
(20-08-2014 07:14 AM)Chas Wrote:  You are no longer worth talking to.

He hasn't been for quite a while.

But by now, even the entertainment value of his insane troll logic non-responses has worn thin. He utterly lacks self-awareness and is incapable of addressing others, and having exhausted his idiotic repertoire, it's only going to get more repetitive from this point on... "Everyone would get along because magic" isn't suddenly going to become more compelling.

Probably best for all concerned to leave him to his masturbation.

Did anybody else find it viciously ironic how hard he's veered into the "poors deserve it! I am the Superman!" aisle? Certainly I can think of no one better to preach about how "everyone would all get along because magic feels" than someone whose open contempt for others keeps bubbling to the surface.
(but, hey - that's just like Molyneux!)

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like cjlr's post
20-08-2014, 07:56 AM
(20-08-2014 07:40 AM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  It's all just a piece of uranium until someone loses an eye!
Don't tell that to me, go tell it to Obama face to face, see how far and how many broken ribs and years in prison you get Wink

So, basically we all saw how it works. Politics is supposed to be about civilized debate in the parliament. But as we all saw here, people who are in favor of voting are incapable of civil debate. They treat people of different opinion like shit.
They promise to change and be nice if the opposition gets over 50 %. Fat chance of that, both of these!
20-08-2014, 08:09 AM
(20-08-2014 07:45 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 07:14 AM)Chas Wrote:  You are no longer worth talking to.

He hasn't been for quite a while.

But by now, even the entertainment value of his insane troll logic non-responses has worn thin. He utterly lacks self-awareness and is incapable of addressing others, and having exhausted his idiotic repertoire, it's only going to get more repetitive from this point on... "Everyone would get along because magic" isn't suddenly going to become more compelling.

Probably best for all concerned to leave him to his masturbation.

Did anybody else find it viciously ironic how hard he's veered into the "poors deserve it! I am the Superman!" aisle? Certainly I can think of no one better to preach about how "everyone would all get along because magic feels" than someone whose open contempt for others keeps bubbling to the surface.
(but, hey - that's just like Molyneux!)

Well, it was the "none of your business that your neighbor has a nuke" that finally did it. What a fuck-head.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
20-08-2014, 08:13 AM
(20-08-2014 08:09 AM)Chas Wrote:  Well, it was the "none of your business that your neighbor has a nuke" that finally did it. What a fuck-head.

Sure, but you're missing they key point: no problems could possibly arise from such a scenario, because everybody would always behave because magic.

See? It's so simple!

What a fucking joke.

[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
20-08-2014, 08:26 AM
(20-08-2014 08:13 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 08:09 AM)Chas Wrote:  Well, it was the "none of your business that your neighbor has a nuke" that finally did it. What a fuck-head.

Sure, but you're missing they key point: no problems could possibly arise from such a scenario, because everybody would always behave because magic.

See? It's so simple!

What a fucking joke.

No, no - I got the main point. I thought it obviously implicit in my example. Consider

It was just that that statement was so over the top that any hope of rational discussion was utterly, irretrievably lost.

20-08-2014, 08:27 AM
(20-08-2014 07:56 AM)Luminon Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 07:40 AM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  It's all just a piece of uranium until someone loses an eye!
Don't tell that to me, go tell it to Obama face to face, see how far and how many broken ribs and years in prison you get Wink

So, basically we all saw how it works. Politics is supposed to be about civilized debate in the parliament. But as we all saw here, people who are in favor of voting are incapable of civil debate. They treat people of different opinion like shit.
They promise to change and be nice if the opposition gets over 50 %. Fat chance of that, both of these!

No, we treat idiots like shit. You're an idiot.

20-08-2014, 08:31 AM
(20-08-2014 08:27 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 07:56 AM)Luminon Wrote:  Don't tell that to me, go tell it to Obama face to face, see how far and how many broken ribs and years in prison you get Wink

No, we treat idiots like shit. You're an idiot.

I don't particularly like countries having nuclear arms and he is ok with any random rich motherfucker. Somehow he managed to go beyond full retard. We have a new scale of stupid now, going full Luminon, where you blow past full retard at full steam and don't stop til you hit the singularity of stupidity. Facepalm

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 6 users Like Revenant77x's post
20-08-2014, 08:32 AM
(20-08-2014 08:26 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 08:13 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Sure, but you're missing they key point: no problems could possibly arise from such a scenario, because everybody would always behave because magic.

See? It's so simple!

What a fucking joke.

No, no - I got the main point. I thought it obviously implicit in my example. Consider

It was, I was just doubling down on it.

(20-08-2014 08:26 AM)Chas Wrote:  It was just that that statement was so over the top that any hope of rational discussion was utterly, irretrievably lost.

If you think it took that long, you're far more charitable than I.

[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
20-08-2014, 09:05 AM
(20-08-2014 08:32 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 08:26 AM)Chas Wrote:  No, no - I got the main point. I thought it obviously implicit in my example. Consider

It was, I was just doubling down on it.

(20-08-2014 08:26 AM)Chas Wrote:  It was just that that statement was so over the top that any hope of rational discussion was utterly, irretrievably lost.

If you think it took that long, you're far more charitable than I.

Yeah, just call me Pollyanna. Dodgy

[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
20-08-2014, 10:21 AM
I don't see you saying a word against Obama, Bush, Putin, or other men who also controlled nukes. Hypocrite much?