Poll: Allah, Yahweh, atheist? Left wing, right wing, no wing?
Left wing
Right wing
No wing
[Show Results]

No wing: political equivalent to atheism?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2014, 11:19 AM
RE: No wing: political equivalent to atheism?
(20-08-2014 10:21 AM)Luminon Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 08:09 AM)Chas Wrote:  Well, it was the "none of your business that your neighbor has a nuke" that finally did it. What a fuck-head.
I don't see you saying a word against Obama, Bush, Putin, or other men who also controlled nukes. Hypocrite much?

I would actually have to have said I supported them to be a hypocrite.

You really need to learn the actual meanings of words, not just pull them out of your ass.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
20-08-2014, 11:27 AM
(20-08-2014 11:19 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 10:21 AM)Luminon Wrote:  I don't see you saying a word against Obama, Bush, Putin, or other men who also controlled nukes. Hypocrite much?

You really need to learn the actual meanings of words, not just pull them out of your ass.

Well in Luminon's projected fantasy you were clearly banging on the table demanding that Obama and Putin be given more nuclear devices. So it is easy to see how he could mistake that for the fact that you have never said one way or the other your position on the Nuclear Armament of the world. He went full Luminon.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
20-08-2014, 11:33 AM
(20-08-2014 10:21 AM)Luminon Wrote:  I don't see you saying a word against Obama, Bush, Putin, or other men who also controlled nukes. Hypocrite much?

No, no, no, Chas.

See, what's happened here is, you failed to agree fully and completely with every bit of doggerel ol' Lumi burps out.

THEREFORE, you must, incontrovertibly, be espoused the literal and exact opposite of everything he's ever said.

The world is so much simpler when you're a True Believer with no integrity.
(remember, nuance is the greatest enemy of such people)

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
20-08-2014, 11:36 AM
So, at some point did this just become an effort (on luminon's part) to sound as ridiculous as possible?

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 3 users Like Adrianime's post
20-08-2014, 11:40 AM
(20-08-2014 11:33 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 11:19 AM)Chas Wrote:  I would actually have to have said I supported them to be a hypocrite.

No, no, no, Chas.

See, what's happened here is, you failed to agree fully and completely with every bit of doggerel ol' Lumi burps out.

THEREFORE, you must, incontrovertibly, be espoused the literal and exact opposite of everything he's ever said.

But if you think I'm wrong, then you must think Luminon is right. Consider

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
20-08-2014, 12:13 PM
(20-08-2014 11:40 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 11:33 AM)cjlr Wrote:  No, no, no, Chas.

But if you think I'm wrong, then you must think Luminon is right. Consider

Of course!

There are two things in the world: me, and everything else. Since I agree with myself because of my own self-aggrandising narcissistic feels, I am perfectly, objectively, and self-evidently correct.

Therefore, inevitably, everyone who disagrees with me even slightly about anything is exactly the same, and we see that since I disagree with you*, and I disagree with ol' Lumi, you are both therefore the same by simple application of the transitive property.

Now that's what I call True Believer logic!

*not really

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
20-08-2014, 12:14 PM
(20-08-2014 11:36 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  So, at some point did this just become an effort (on luminon's part) to sound as ridiculous as possible?

For his sake, I hope this is the truth.
20-08-2014, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 20-08-2014 01:34 PM by Luminon.)

Well, you DO send him your money, if you're an American! Consider (taxes) Or to his fanclub. Looks like a solid support to me. Angel Hundreds of dollars a year, at least. If someone had nukes and I disagreed with that, I wouldn't send money to him or his organization.

(20-08-2014 11:36 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  So, at some point did this just become an effort (on luminon's part) to sound as ridiculous as possible?
Yes. I'd rather be ridiculous, crazy and stupid than wrong. People who say I am ridiculous also say they have no objective argument. All I want from them is to admit that there's no objective argument in politics. Then I'll ask them how do I check out and stop objectively paying tithes...I mean, taxes.

Surely a respectable organization like The National Parliament would not take money from crazy, stupid and ridiculous extremists!
20-08-2014, 01:31 PM
(20-08-2014 01:26 PM)Luminon Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 11:19 AM)Chas Wrote:  I would actually have to have said I supported them to be a hypocrite.

Well, you DO send him your money, if you're an American! Consider (taxes) Or to his fanclub. Looks like a solid support to me. Angel Hundreds of dollars a year, at least. If someone had nukes and I disagreed with that, I wouldn't send money to him or his organization.

Well, bully the fuck for you. But I don't actually believe you. Drinking Beverage

20-08-2014, 01:41 PM
(20-08-2014 12:13 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 11:40 AM)Chas Wrote:  But if you think I'm wrong, then you must think Luminon is right. Consider

Of course!

There are two things in the world: me, and everything else. Since I agree with myself because of my own self-aggrandising narcissistic feels, I am perfectly, objectively, and self-evidently correct.

Therefore, inevitably, everyone who disagrees with me even slightly about anything is exactly the same, and we see that since I disagree with you*, and I disagree with ol' Lumi, you are both therefore the same by simple application of the transitive property.

Now that's what I call True Believer logic!

*not really

I snorted when I laughed. Carry on.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson