Poll: Allah, Yahweh, atheist? Left wing, right wing, no wing?
Left wing
Right wing
No wing
[Show Results]

No wing: political equivalent to atheism?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2014, 10:50 PM
RE: No wing: political equivalent to atheism?
"Oh, you don't believe in the Bible Molyneux? You should read these Bible verses listen to Molyneux, that's sure to change your mind".

Hobo

Presuppositionalism: it's not just for theists anymore!

Protip: no, ol' Lumi, you adorable little assclown; nobody is going to be convinced by the smallminded ravings of a nut like Molyneux.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
21-08-2014, 01:22 AM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2014 01:55 AM by EvolutionKills.)
[Image: Steve-Irwin-crocod_2847616b.jpg]

And here we can see, loyal viewers, the wild Luminon in it's natural habitat! Surrounded by a wall of delusion and misrepresentation, it thrashes out at anything that might disturb its fragile simulacrum. Let's see if we can't get a closer look, without losing our cameraman!

(For added fun, this post should be read in the voice of either Steve Irwin or Crocodile Dundee, whichever you prefer!)

(20-08-2014 06:43 AM)Luminon Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 10:50 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Consensus is not universal agreement you stupid fuckstick.

Have you seen a bell curve? The consensus is the hump of the curve. Not everyone will agree perfectly on all things at all times, we are individuals not a hive mind or the fucking Borg. There will always be outliers. If everyone universally believed in pacifism and the immorality of murder under any circumstances, the world would be a hell of a lot more peaceful. But this is nuance, and as a True Believer™, you don't deal in nuance.
Yes, that's exactly what I want. 90 % of everything is shit. The middle of the bell curve are the assholes. Every asshole has a butt. Taking someone's private property is stealing, butt we need taxation to finance politics and all the public good.
"Don't take my stuff" is a small truth. Theft is immoral, that's the great truth. But in the middle of the bell curve, between the ass cheeks of humanity, is the middle truth that "taxation is good because it pays for good works".
I don't believe in buts and their middle truths and nuances. The assholes are liars. Look for me to the right of the curve.

Here we can see the Luminon's utter contempt and hatred for the rest of humanity! Combining this with irrational isolationism and penchant for advocating for the murder of IRS Agents, we can see the Luminon as the paranoid conspiracy-theorist that it is. Everyone is out to take it's stuff, and it won't settle for anything less than the right to shoot them first for impeding on it's freedom and supposed non-aggression principle. But because the Luminon is a creature of such absolute faith and conviction, it is able to operate indefinitely without the strain of cognitive dissonance created from it's mess of a contradictory beliefs. Science has yet to determine whether this immunity comes from an overwhelming conviction, insufficient reasoning faculties, or some combination thereof; further study of the Luminon in it's habitat is required.

(19-08-2014 10:50 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Now here, you almost ask an intelligent question. The short answer is, "however that government has determined it gauges the consensus". In the United States, it's first-past-the-post elections, and a certain amount of majority agreement in our elected bodies.
In other words, we make up this shit as we go. This napkin is true because it says so right here on the napkin.

Once again, we see the conviction of the Luminon kick into gear and erect a false analogy to protect it's fragile simulacrum. The Luminon is either unaware, or unable to grasp, the concept that all governments are concepts and get their power from mutual agreement. One need only look at the Declaration of Independence, where a group declared itself exempt from the British as it's own sovereign entity. There was no physical entity called 'government' that the treasonous colonists actually cut or severed, it was merely the conceit that they no longer agreed to subject themselves to British authority. Of course the Crown didn't recognize their right to do so, and thus came to blows over the issue. Their ultimate fate was determined on the battlefield, not over who had a better or more legitimate claim to ruler-ship or authority. It was two competing concepts, and the American colonist through strength of arms won the right to self determination. Of course both the American and British government were 'made up', but they held real power because people agreed they did, and because enough agreed with them, they had the power to enforce it. Sort of like how a god doesn't have to exist, but if enough people believe in it, those speaking on it's behalf can have real power; so long as enough people believe. It's a really simple concept, but one that doesn't mesh with the Luminon's simulacrum, and this it rages against it whenever it is presented.

(19-08-2014 10:50 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  We now have private citizens with wealth more than capable of buy nuclear weapons. I doubt their neighbors would consent to them having one.
That's none of their neighbour's business. Nukes are just pieces of uranium. But I'd donate to a public fundraising to pay for a therapy for all nuke-owners. I'd really want to make sure that the neighbor is a sane and happy person. I've got no such guarantees with Mr Obama.

And here we have a prime example of a Luminon going 'Full Lumi', once again raging irrational against facts that challenge the simulacrum. Here we see the valuation of absolute freedom over safety, and the convenient ignorance of the the freedom for people to not have weapons of mass destruction in the hands of unaccountable private citizens; as opposed to being under the jurisdiction of a government accountable to the people. One might hypothesize that the Luminon has yet to evolve the critical faculties required to develop or understand 'empathy', as the Luminon seems incapable of view the world from outside it's own limited perspective. Also we see another staple of the simulacrum, the belief that private charity will right all wrongs if given a chance; despite the fact that the Luminon adheres to the tenets that 90% of people are thieving assholes, unlimited greed is a virtue, and is alright with the propagation of unlimited wealth disparity. Once again, the cognitive dissonance that would deter lesser creatures from this incoherent collection of beliefs is no match for the simulacrum of the Luminon!

(19-08-2014 10:50 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  We have almost 100% consensus here that you're an idiot, and that hasn't seemed to stop you... Drinking Beverage

There will always be people getting the short end of the stick. Reality is not fair or perfect. While we prefer a system of governance that can recognize this and strive for better equality, you prefer magical thinking in the name of absolute freedom; showing that you have a very poor grasp on what either of those mean in context.
Equality? Equality in what?
People are not equal, except in rights and dignity, everything else is quite unequal.
If there is any Bill Gates or Nikola Tesla around, I don't want them to be equal, I want them to be vastly superior in terms of capital, because they will make the world better. The way to do that is to let people have their stuff, so they can make up their mind about who needs it. I don't want government to have the money, because it is way too easy to convince the government. Don't put all the eggs in one basket.
Rights and dignity are based on principles. Such as the right to private property. But government considers people just livestock that can be taxed at will.

Once again, we observe even more 'Full Lumi'. As you can see this particular specimen has become very agitated from the presence of facts within the simulacrum, making it much harder to maintain. Of course people are not equal, we're not all born equal. But whereas progressives hold to ideal of equality of opportunity, and thus argue for policies like public education to ensure that everyone is adequately prepared enough to have a fair chance; here we can see the Luminon for the selfish and self-serving creature that it is, conveniently unaware of the possibility of it getting less than the short end of the stick. Because life isn't fair, progressives try to take this into account, and put polices in place to help those in need. Yes everyone loses some by pitching into the pool collectively, but that pool will be there to help anyone who might need; because life isn't fair and sometimes shit happens, and most everyone is happy to contribute in the knowledge that it will be there to help them if they need it. Most will not need it, and will be happy if they're never in a position to need that sort of assistance, but some will desperately need it. Once again this is a policy born of pragmatism and empathy, something entirely alien to the Luminon psyche.

No, the Luminon adheres to ethereal 'rights' and 'principals', entirely ignoring the fact that those 'rights' are just as illusory as any government; they mean nothing and have no power unless others believe in them as well. Claiming the right to property will not stop others from taking 'your' things, magical thinking alone doesn't change the nature of reality; but inside the bubble of the simulacrum they appear to have that power. One would almost pity the poor Luminon for it's inability to see the world as it really is, but the behavior of the Luminon rarely engenders such sympathy. Ignoring reality in favor of presuppositions and baseless assertions (like inequality = superiority = better for everyone) does not gain friends from the more rational creatures of the animal kingdom.

(19-08-2014 10:50 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  But no, go ahead and tell the homeless man living in the park how great it is that he has so much economic freedom. I'd rather give the guy a sandwich and a jacket.
Economic freedom? All the Obamacare, vouchers, welfare and so on are paid for by economic slavery. Poor are given a little money at a time just like addicts are given a little heroin at a time. We are all captives, only some have upper racks in a cage, some lower.

This is quite the specimen, as this particular Luminon is able to maintain it's 'Full Lumi' for a staggeringly large amount of time. The Luminon's arguments are based around freedom being determined and utilized through the free market, that their purchasing power is the ultimate power they have. This however ignores how the markets are unregulated, capital is not evenly distributed; meaning that inevitably some will gain vastly large amounts of capitol at the expense of others. This also means that many will lose their freedom, as they are no longer able to engage in the free market; remember that there are no safeguards or guarantees ensuring a minimum amount engagement with the market. Once you are all out of capital, you are effectively all out of freedom; an interesting and inevitable paradox that is always ignored within the confines of the simulacrum. If it is dealt with, it's either brushed aside with rationalizations that the free market is perfect and would never allow that to happen (with no evidence to support this assertion, and every reasons to doubt it), or that those without capital somehow deserve their lack of freedom because it's their fault (ignore institutional or systemic problems, and things beyond anyone's control).

Shit can and will happen, but the Luminon believes in only fending for itself. One has to wonder how the Luminon got to this stage in life, as earlier versions only managed to survive extinction through collective social cooperation that allowed them to overcome, as a group, the much better adapted predators that hunted them. Oh well, the Luminon is not known for their long memory or respect for facts.

(19-08-2014 10:50 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Because you're a disingenuous little shit?

It's funny how you can't fathom the conceit that, when people come together to make decisions that affect the whole, some people won't always get what they want. The fact that you find this an unconscionable encroachment on your freedom, puts you on par with a petulant spoiled child that never learned how to share.

Because sharing is caring, and sharing a toy means you might not always have it exactly whenever you want it (the horror of not having absolute freedom I'm sure, but stick with me here). But that's offset by the other children sharing their toys too. And if you want, you can play together with all of the toys!

Fuck, Barney and Friends have a better grasp on the reality of social interaction than you and Molyneux do... Facepalm
Yes, I think it's a huge conceit to make decisions about people who aren't even personally present. On the market, everyone gets what they want if they work for it.

Here we see more of the 'Full Lumi', in the form of baseless assertions without evidence. This is also known as magical thinking, as it relies on magic instead of any basis in reality.

(20-08-2014 06:43 AM)Luminon Wrote:  What is sharing? Coughing up taxes and fines at government gunpoint isn't sharing. Politicians never share. That's not sharing, that's theft. I'll believe it's sharing when people refuse and will only be called greedy assholes, but they will not be arrested and put in jail or there will be no government order on their bank account to take it off their salary. I will believe when people won't get shot when they resist arrest for not paying taxes.
The punishment for not paying taxes is terrible. It doesn't make people good or empathetic to pay their "fair share", it only makes them avoid the punishment. And it makes them less charitable. Higher taxes mean less charity. Fuck off, I pay my taxes, go ask government for help!

At this point, the assault of fact is almost too much for the 'Full Lumi' to bear, and we can see it transform into the 'Super Lumi'. The 'Super Lumi' has the additional powers of hyperbole and an every stronger resistance to cognitive dissonance. This is needed for the Luminon to ignore the fact that making use of public goods paid for by the public, without paying into them yourself, is in fact stealing from everyone else. This is why the 'Super Lumi' form is needed, as the logical contradiction are now much harder to overcome with just a 'Full Lumi'.

(20-08-2014 06:43 AM)Luminon Wrote:  Charity is like a scalpel. It must go exactly where you know it will help. Dumping money at people like government does is like dusting them with a cloud of heroin and DDT. It supports the worst and the mediocre in us and gives good people no leverage to pull others out of poverty.

Poor, poor Lumi. What it does is help others when they are beset by things entirely beyond their control, because life isn't fair; but a creature incapable of empathy does not understand this. Clearly this Luminon specimen has never been at the receiving end of bad luck, or it lacks the memory capacity to remember if it had. We also see the reemergence of the private charity canard, despite the fact that private charities were never able to operate on the scope and scale of governments to lift people out of poverty. As a general rule, Luminon's are entirely unaware of the whole section of the history of the United States spanning the Great Depression through the New Deal.

(19-08-2014 10:50 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  In the same way that god's inaction, is still an action. Not doing anything still has consequences. Abolishing the framework of government effects everyone you dumbass. So unilaterally imposing that on everyone, without the consensus agreeing with you, is far more autocratic and authoritarian than anything you've attempted to even accuse me of. Medicare and Medicaid in the United States have a 97% popular approval rating, so if you came in and abolished the government and all of it's social safety net programs, you'd be pissing off 97% of the population on that one.

Fucking moron...
What about allowing people to keep their money, without imposing the money-keeping on everyone? What about a preliminary 100% tax refund for those who choose it? No strings attached. Just show there are open doors out of the system without leaving the continent. Show there's a choice.

Market is reality too! There are so many choices on the market, and then I go to the government, and suddenly, no choice at all, nothing. Isn't that a little weird? There can't be two different realities. One of these isn't real, it must be a lie.

In an ever greater effort to protect the simulacrum, here we see this Luminon metamorphose into it's final form, the 'Hyper Lumi' (sometime refereed to as 'Mega Hyper Lumi X2 Remix' by Japanese researchers with overactive imaginations). This Luminon is now entirely unable to deal with reality on any sane level. So lets break this down for the poor creature. It claims to abhor theft. It also want to be able to live tax-free at it's option. Let's look over how feasible this would be for an individual living in the United States. Now remember that this Luminon wishes to be both tax-free, and hates theft above all else, he can only justify his tax-free status by never employing or making use of anything that receives money from the rest of his fellow tax-paying neighbors. So this Luminon can never use any public roads, nor can he make use of any service that itself uses public roads, since their operating costs are being subsidized by the government maintained roads payed by taxes. This means not only no Post Office, but no Fedex or UPS either as they use public roads. This means that even if Luminon walked through the woods to get to a grocery store, he'd be out of luck. Their food is transported over public roads, and they only accept US currency, not bartering. This also means that Lumi would be responsible for producing his own electricity, but doing so without purchasing or transporting anything. This also means that he can never make use of emergency services, no police, no firemen, no paramedics. If anything happens that is beyond Luminon's capacity to handle, even if it's life-threatening, it is on it's own.

Just remember this simple fact, that making use of anything subsidized by the government and payed by taxes, without paying taxes yourself, is stealing from everyone else. If you want to live that life, turning yourself into a hermit with the standard of living comparable to a poor serf of the Dark Ages, so be it. Have fun, but don't come crying to me when you inevitably get pneumonia (but you don't have to worry about small-pox, governments already took care of that; you're welcome).

(19-08-2014 10:50 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Governments are made up of people, people can be genocidal assholes. Therefore their governments can be genocidal assholes.

I fail to see the contradiction.

But no, I'm sure Somalia is much better with all of their vigilante killing as opposed to state-sanctioned killing... Facepalm
Somalia is just a multiple governments competing for dominance. More of the bad thing.
I have never seen a genocidal asshole, ever. Not in history book, not on TV, nowhere. Yes, there were some assholes with mustaches who said words and some other assholes who killed people. But that's the government. Without the government, there would be just mustaches and words. I could live with that, I'm not afraid of mustaches and guns. I'm afraid of the hierarchical machinery that goes all the way from words to guns held by obedient conformist idiots. Words are cheap and so I am really afraid of things that organize people in this obedient genocidal machine pattern. Government is the people-pattern to be feared.

Here we see the Hyper-Lumi entirely oblivious to the fact that one asshole with a gun can kill him and steal his stuff just as easily as a government can. This Hyper-Lumi would be the first one to start shooting in a zombie apocalypse. Of course this Hyper-Lumi ignores that it won't be guaranteed to have a gun to defend itself, because nothing guarantees it will have the capital to afford one, because nothing guarantees guns will be affordable, and nothing guarantees that the other creature won't have a nuke anyways. One has to wonder how a Luminon ever sleeps within it's paranoid delusion of a simulacrum, but the answer is quite clear; they are entirely convinced that none of the negative aspects of their belief system will ever effect them. No, they're the superior ones, the ones deserving of success who will of course be the ones who can afford to arm and defend themselves form the thieving unwashed masses. This Luminon sound a lot like Mitt Romney, don't you think? And he didn't get the job either, imagine that...

(19-08-2014 10:50 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  No, go cry some more. Instead of engaging your fellow citizens, and trying to convince them of the correctness and soundness of you position in an effort to change the consensus; you're just going to sit there and bitch about it instead, while masturbating to the mental fantasy of a Randian free-market utopia. We have zero sympathy for you. You don't like the consensus? Then convince people to change it! Or you can stay at home being a whiny bitch, how's that for freedom of choice?
Would you want to be controlled by someone who has zero sympathy for you?
I have a consensus about myself. I don't understand why do I need to convince third party strangers that I own myself and can do my thing with people who also agree.
I refuse to understand. I used to go along with that, but I don't anymore, I unlearned that. I used to understand everything you say, but now I don't.

Here I have highlighted the most pertinent revelation as even the walls of the Hyper-Lumi begin to shatter under the weight of reality. The one thing a Luminon, regardless of form, never understands is that their actions have repercussions beyond themselves. It is entirely impossible to isolate themselves within a bubble, which is why they devote so much time to manufacturing their own artificial bubble, the simulacrum. If your actions affect others, then others should have their input as well. Wherever at least 2 creatures capable of communication exist; interaction, negotiation, and compromise are necessary. Many of our actions affect far more than just ourselves, and we regulate these with rules and laws; and we create, change, and enforce these rules and laws through government. Governments exist as a means to adjudicate human interactions with repercussions beyond ourselves, and so long as we continue to live in a reality with causality, we will continue to see governments created for this very reason. Now there will always by the outliers on the bell-curve that refuse to see reality for what it is, but that's why they are outliers. The poor, poor Luminon is just a particular type of outlier suffering from one particularly strong delusion.

That all being said...

[Image: 1001_touch-you-here.jpg?width=320]

Can you show us exactly where on the doll the tax-collector touched you?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
21-08-2014, 02:03 AM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2014 02:20 AM by Luminon.)
Big Grin RE: No wing: political equivalent to atheism?
EK: I think my arguments up there were real good and deal breakers for the idea of government. Your silly freaking out only means you lost the argument. Nice cover up, full of of straw men, red herrings and tin men too.

(20-08-2014 06:34 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  He also seems to behave as though there's a bomb rigged to blow if the speed drops below 50.
For most of my life, I was dependent on people who treated me badly, I had to pay attention to them and watch out for them. Now I'm learning not to give shit about people who treat me like shit. I'm learning to be repulsed by repulsive people and not being even a little curious about them.
I'm coming out of the closet as a voluntarist. I thought you guys know what is it like to come out of the closet Consider We hardly ever know people until things get difficult. Intolerance: it isn't just for Westboro Baptists anymore!
21-08-2014, 02:41 AM
(20-08-2014 01:57 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Regulation can only be reactive, not proactive. There is no way to prevent someone from breaking a rule, there can only be a reactionary action (fine, censure, or expelled from industry).

Regulation is good in so far as the rules are not too specific (the more specific the rule, the more loopholes are created)

I just had to pick up on this one.
(Sorry if someone else covered it but I'm in transit so I've been skim-reading)

Regulation, in the sense of setting and enforcing policy, is both proactive and reactive.

Policies are usually set reactively (e.g TTA's pedo-policy) but from then on they act as a deterrent; proactively discouraging non-compliant behaviour / encouraging compliant behaviour.

E.g. One bank fucks up. The regulator imposes a policy... Reactive.
All the other banks now have to comply... Proactive.

Sorry for being picky.

Smile

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
21-08-2014, 02:48 AM
(21-08-2014 02:03 AM)Luminon Wrote:  EK: I think my arguments up there were real good and deal breakers for the idea of government. Your silly freaking out only means you lost the argument. Nice cover up, full of of straw men, red herrings and tin men too.

Lumi, magical thinking doesn't count. You've failed to ever substantiate anything you've ever claimed, and all of your analogies fall apart with the barest of effort. The logical conclusions of your claims is not a stawman just because you don't like the conclusions they reach whenever we remove wishful thinking and insert reality instead.

[Image: funny-go-fuck-yourself-man-arms-animated...f-pics.gif]

[Image: 2232122220_I20Win20You20Lose_xlarge.jpeg]

[Image: 97e4b67c7b8de3133c8893c0e9eb563e.jpg]

21-08-2014, 02:59 AM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2014 03:03 AM by Luminon.)
(21-08-2014 02:48 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Lumi, magical thinking doesn't count. You've failed to ever substantiate anything you've ever claimed, and all of your analogies fall apart with the barest of effort. The logical conclusions of your claims is not a stawman just because you don't like the conclusions they reach whenever we remove wishful thinking and insert reality instead.
I did substantiate everything. The better arguments, the more weaseling I got back, portrayed as real answers that I was supposed to respond to.

Some words mean things and some don't. Things are either rational, or empirical. Cultural words like "consensus", "mandate", "legitimity" or "holiness" can't be calculated nor measured, therefore they are only in your head. They used to be in my head too, but not anymore.
Define it objectively, calculate it, measure it, tits, or GTFO.
21-08-2014, 03:09 AM
(21-08-2014 02:59 AM)Luminon Wrote:  
(21-08-2014 02:48 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Lumi, magical thinking doesn't count. You've failed to ever substantiate anything you've ever claimed, and all of your analogies fall apart with the barest of effort. The logical conclusions of your claims is not a stawman just because you don't like the conclusions they reach whenever we remove wishful thinking and insert reality instead.
I did substantiate everything. The better arguments, the more weaseling I got back, portrayed as real answers that I was supposed to respond to.

Some words mean things and some don't. Things are either rational, or empirical. Cultural words like "consensus", "mandate", "legitimity" or "holiness" can't be calculated nor measured, therefore they are only in your head. They used to be in my head too, but not anymore.
Define it objectively, calculate it, measure it, tits, or GTFO.

NONE OF WHICH YOU DID YOU FUCKING RETARD!

Do you need to be shown all of your bullshit parroting 'freedom', 'principals', and the magical thinking of the 'free market' you lying piece of shit?

Your arguments were SHIT, and fell apart with the slightest push. You only ever used false analogies that only seemed to work whenever you ignored massive inconvenient parts of reality, like that Hong Kong doesn't exists within a hermetically sealed bubble, or that people are not perfectly rational pacifists, or that your actions have consequences outside of yourself.

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
21-08-2014, 03:12 AM
(21-08-2014 02:03 AM)Luminon Wrote:  EK: I think my arguments up there were real good and deal breakers for the idea of government. Your silly freaking out only means you lost the argument. Nice cover up, full of of straw men, red herrings and tin men too.

(20-08-2014 06:34 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  He also seems to behave as though there's a bomb rigged to blow if the speed drops below 50.
For most of my life, I was dependent on people who treated me badly, I had to pay attention to them and watch out for them. Now I'm learning not to give shit about people who treat me like shit. I'm learning to be repulsed by repulsive people and not being even a little curious about them.
I'm coming out of the closet as a voluntarist. I thought you guys know what is it like to come out of the closet Consider We hardly ever know people until things get difficult. Intolerance: it isn't just for Westboro Baptists anymore!

What argument? You have presented nothing but wishes and anger because you were told to clean your room by your parents. If this is how you acted towards them I am less than surprised they smacked you. You sir, are a leach, a taker, the very thief your prophet rails against. You suck up everyone elses money by going to a government subsidised school on a government subsidised tuition. You have never had a real job or actually paid taxes yet you freely take from those who have. You are the problem here not government and not taxes. If we eliminated the free riders like you the system would be more fair and efficient. Lucky for you the rest of us are not as evil and vile towards others as you are.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
21-08-2014, 04:56 AM
(20-08-2014 06:34 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 03:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  Lumi has not only jumped aboard the libertarian bus, he's driving it at high speed with his eyes wide shut.

He also seems to behave as though there's a bomb rigged to blow if the speed drops below 50.

And he won't be winning 'Miss Congeniality' here.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
21-08-2014, 05:00 AM
(21-08-2014 04:56 AM)Chas Wrote:  

And he won't be winning 'Miss Congeniality' here.

Or anywhere on 'The Net'.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post