No woman, no...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-10-2013, 04:39 PM
RE: No woman, no...
Well he couldn't say it was satire.............. doesn't want a limb chopped, or worse, now does he? Unsure
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2013, 07:28 PM
Love the "beard scratch" in rhythm to the shaker sound ... lol.
29-10-2013, 08:09 AM
Funny that when a thread or comment is made about the inequality of treatment of women in Israel the person making the comment gets attacked. I guess Israeli women aren't as important as other middle eastern women?
29-10-2013, 09:37 PM
(29-10-2013 08:09 AM)I and I Wrote:  Funny that when a thread or comment is made about the inequality of treatment of women in Israel the person making the comment gets attacked. I guess Israeli women aren't as important as other middle eastern women?

Maybe your posts aren't taken seriously because your unctuous pleas to protect Israeli women betray your antisemitism and belie your misogyny.
29-10-2013, 09:39 PM
No woman, no...
I am an anti-Semite because I don't like fascist religious governments. Right
30-10-2013, 06:46 AM
(29-10-2013 09:39 PM)I and I Wrote:  I am an anti-Semite because I don't like fascist religious governments. Right

No, you are too stupid to follow the topic at hand, so you always come in with your own topics, derail the thread and talk some shit, without properly explaining your view point. This will make most of the people think you are an anti-Semite, a Nazi, retard, conspiracy worshiper and so on...

Now, if you do not believe me, just read this whole topic again, then read your own comments and try to figure out how is it that you jumped from a funny youtube video about Arabian women, to Israeli women and their rights...

Better yet, just stick to your own threads, you seem to have plenty of them around.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 4 users Like Filox's post