Noah Movie: Rapture Lunatics Response.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2014, 10:35 AM
Noah Movie: Rapture Lunatics Response.
From my favorite crazy rapture forum!

[Note: Alternate post are colored alternately to distinguish each post from one another.]

Thread title, and OP,
Noah movie and 7 days

Hi Ritan,
Take this with discernment,not naming dates but having a little bit of speculation.

Feb 28 Son Of God came out in the theaters with the slogan”I am coming soon!”

One month later Noah comes out today on March 28!…..Noah stayed in the ark for 7 days…..7 days after March 28(7 day warning)is 4/4/14 ~!!!!!

There is that number again 444~!

Thumbsup

Just as soon as I saw your heading, I thought, “…as in the days of Noah.” Could it be?!? I’m so ready to go HOME!

I will take any hope that I can get right now. I know it is going to happen, I just want it to happen soon, very soon, even today. See you in the air soon.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Raptor Jesus's post
28-03-2014, 10:37 AM
RE: Noah Movie: Rapture Lunatics Response.
If it's not clear for all you non-rapture nuts, the OP is suggesting that the release date of the movie "Noah" may be indicating the "rapture" date, of 4/4/2014.Facepalm

[+] 1 user Likes Raptor Jesus's post
28-03-2014, 10:42 AM
Something I posted like last week.
Quote:Also, has anyone seen the HUGE GAPING PLOT HOLE in "Noah".
So, in the trailer, it shows an army trying to get onto the ark. Here's the plot hole though: If they had arranged a huge army of people, why not make a boat themselves? (Or maybe Iron Chariots.)
My mother, who I had probably converted down to a deist, said this: "Well, he probably was the only one who knew how to build a boat."
I then looked back at her and said: "Have you even heard of Mesopotamian river valleys and city states?"
I then explained to her what a "Mesopotamian city state" was and she agreed with me. (As in, not the "ugh you've argued me to death" way" she really agreed with me without any reluctance.)

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
28-03-2014, 10:42 AM
(28-03-2014 10:37 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  If it's not clear for all you non-rapture nuts, the OP is suggesting that the release date of the movie "Noah" may be indicating the "rapture" date, of 4/4/2014.Facepalm

Quick, give me all their possessions!

Atir aissom atir imon
28-03-2014, 10:45 AM
(28-03-2014 10:42 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(28-03-2014 10:37 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  If it's not clear for all you non-rapture nuts, the OP is suggesting that the release date of the movie "Noah" may be indicating the "rapture" date, of 4/4/2014.Facepalm

Quick, give me all their possessions!

No, they still need to go through about 424 more rapture scares before the real rapture happens. (There have been over 242 predictions.)

[+] 2 users Like Alex_Leonardo's post
28-03-2014, 10:48 AM
(28-03-2014 10:42 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  Something I posted like last week.
Quote:Also, has anyone seen the HUGE GAPING PLOT HOLE in "Noah".
So, in the trailer, it shows an army trying to get onto the ark. Here's the plot hole though: If they had arranged a huge army of people, why not make a boat themselves? (Or maybe Iron Chariots.)
My mother, who I had probably converted down to a deist, said this: "Well, he probably was the only one who knew how to build a boat."
I then looked back at her and said: "Have you even heard of Mesopotamian river valleys and city states?"
I then explained to her what a "Mesopotamian city state" was and she agreed with me. (As in, not the "ugh you've argued me to death" way" she really agreed with me without any reluctance.)

I thought of that too, but that was a big boat (supposedly) and would have taken a long time to build, and the other people may not have known, or believed his reason for building it. After all "God" only told Noah, not anyone else. (This is all bullshit, keep in mind. Just going by the plot here).

In the trailers Tubal-Cain, I think is his name, comes to realize that "God" is going to kill them all and then decides to take to ark with his army. But by then the ark is already built, and they wouldn't' have time to build their own if the flood is just about to happen.

Plus if they are supposedly wicked and evil, why would they build a boat, even if they had the time, when they could just take someone else's? They are wicked and evil, after all.

28-03-2014, 11:01 AM
(28-03-2014 10:48 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(28-03-2014 10:42 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  Something I posted like last week.

I thought of that too, but that was a big boat (supposedly) and would have taken a long time to build, and the other people may not have known, or believed his reason for building it. After all "God" only told Noah, not anyone else. (This is all bullshit, keep in mind. Just going by the plot here).

In the trailers Tubal-Cain, I think is his name, comes to realize that "God" is going to kill them all and then decides to take to ark with his army. But by then the ark is already built, and they wouldn't' have time to build their own if the flood is just about to happen.

Plus if they are supposedly wicked and evil, why would they build a boat, even if they had the time, when they could just take someone else's? They are wicked and evil, after all.
Sure, I guess... But Noah had only himself to build the boat, and the other guy had an army. They didn't even have to build one giant boat. They could've built several small frigates or smaller boats. (Ones that could survive the flood.)
Anyways, it would take long to assemble an army, so that must have meant that the antagonist was around when the boat was still under construction. (Plus, it would take years for a single man and his family to build a boat that large.)
They should've used logic and instead of taking a long time to prepare an army, why don't they prepare for a flood?
They could've mad boats much quicker than a single man and his family. Heck, they could've even loaded their boat or boats with iron chariots!

[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
28-03-2014, 11:09 AM
Damn. Numerology + religion gets downright weird.

(28-03-2014 10:35 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Just as soon as I saw your heading, I thought, “…as in the days of Noah.” Could it be?!? I’m so ready to go HOME!

Do they realize there are quicker, more reliable ways for them to "go home"?
[+] 5 users Like RobbyPants's post
28-03-2014, 11:11 AM
(28-03-2014 11:01 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  ... (Plus, it would take years for a single man and his family to build a boat that large.)
They should've used logic and instead of taking a long time to prepare an army, why don't they prepare for a flood?

(again, this is all bullshit, so I'm only saying this based on the "plot")
First, they built the ark over the course of 100 years (of course that is impossible, but it's what the book says happened).

But again, they wouldn't have known about a coming flood, because "God" did not tell them.

As far as using logic to realize that a flood was coming because the neighbor was building a giant ark...if my neighbor was building a giant boat, and even if he told me he was building it for a global flood, my logic would tell me he was insane, and I would have no reason to start building an ark, because it's fucking insanity.

[+] 2 users Like Raptor Jesus's post
28-03-2014, 11:12 AM
I'm gonna start just saying that the Lost City of Atlantis was just Noah's Ark with a bunch gold and stuff.