Noah: The Movie
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-01-2014, 04:43 PM
RE: Noah: The Movie
Quote:24 ¶ And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26 And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

From the genealogies it is clear than the descendants of Ham relate to black people and due to no knowledge of evolution or anthropology in the bible all sorts of myths can be made up. Don't think this is in the movie !!!!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2014, 05:37 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2014 05:59 PM by Hypatia.)
As I have scanned the comments only a few seem curious to actually SEE the movie, moist thighs notwithstanding....*whoamonguscantappreciateasweatyMaximus?* ** *ahem**....

And I was totally taken off guard to hear some online atheist friends express revulsion at the thought of seeing this movie. Seth's own Holiday Heathen Show addressed this and his guests **more or less** said they'd as soon lick the sweat from the collective under carriage of a matched pair of Dromedary camels than support NOAH with their time and dollars. WHAAAAAT?????

In my view, this movie has been made by the Secular Left PRECISELY TO MAKE MANIFEST THE INCALCULABLE LEAP OF FAITH ONE MUST MAKE TO BE A CHRISTIAN FUNDAMENTALIST and believe in a LITERAL boat filled with magic mammals who don't shit for forty days or forty nights.

When EIGHT LONELY SOULS start dealing with the sheer volume of various grades of guano and the whole drunk incest thing **AND PLEASE tell me they do** what KJV lapping, FCA soaked teenager won't ask a few more probing questions between layups at UPWARDS practice next week, huh?

This has GOT to be Hollywood's best chance of laughing out loud at the absurd assertions of the more credulous among us, while effortlessly fleecing the Flock of 33.29 NIS (+/- $9.50) per bleating ruminant (concessions extra, of course)?

OH>>>I'm going alright. And I am going to LAUGH MY ASS OFF at the Faithful who leave, two by two, looking like stunned mullets floating in ice cold brackish water.
[+] 1 user Likes Hypatia's post
05-01-2014, 11:22 AM
How about making this book into a movie?

I haven't read it yet. It might be awful. But wonderful visions enter my head: theists with signs marching in front of movie theaters.

I can see Richard Dreyfus as President John McCain and Jodie Foster as Vice President Sarah Palin. Dreyfus and Foster are both atheists, but maybe they're both Republicans too, so maybe not.

Humans arrived on Earth on 22 October 4004 B.C. A few of us are still trying to repair the ship.