Noahs Ark vs Japan?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2014, 10:05 AM
RE: Noahs Ark vs Japan?
(29-03-2014 08:36 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Actually they say they don't have one because the Japanese gods a real and that they are superior to every body elses.

We'll I'm glad that's finally settled. There are thousands of gods and there's just no way they could all be real. It's about time we found out the truth. Now we can close all these Jesus churches and start worshipping the real, and superior, gods. All hail Godzilla! Praise ye, Mothra! I bow to thee, Rodan and King Ghidorah!! Bowing

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Jeffasaurus's post
30-03-2014, 10:18 AM
(30-03-2014 10:05 AM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  
(29-03-2014 08:36 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Actually they say they don't have one because the Japanese gods a real and that they are superior to every body elses.

We'll I'm glad that's finally settled. There are thousands of gods and there's just no way they could all be real. It's about time we found out the truth. Now we can close all these Jesus churches and start worshipping the real, and superior, gods. All hail Godzilla! Praise ye, Mothra! I bow to thee, Rodan and King Ghidorah!! Bowing

You and I are friends now.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
31-03-2014, 05:34 AM
My favorite is still the Chinese, because they used dykes, dams, and human engineering to kick god's ass. Thumbsup

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
17-05-2014, 04:18 PM
Does all of Africa, United States, Canada, Russia, South America, Australia, New Zeal, Europe have a great flood myth?

No. Why? Because Christianity never existed there. I know a little bit about all of those areas and flood myths are not something I ever heard about. Many countries might have a big flood myth but nothing that would compassion the entire world with everyone dying including themselves.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
18-05-2014, 10:07 AM
(30-03-2014 10:05 AM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  

Godzilla vs Jeffasaurus...

Now there's a movie I'd like to see.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
18-05-2014, 10:33 AM
(18-05-2014 10:07 AM)Sam Wrote:  
(30-03-2014 10:05 AM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  We'll I'm glad that's finally settled. There are thousands of gods and there's just no way they could all be real. It's about time we found out the truth. Now we can close all these Jesus churches and start worshipping the real, and superior, gods. All hail Godzilla! Praise ye, Mothra! I bow to thee, Rodan and King Ghidorah!! Bowing

Godzilla vs Jeffasaurus...

Now there's a movie I'd like to see.

Popcorn Yeah. I'd watch it.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
[+] 1 user Likes Jeffasaurus's post