Nobody here loves me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-07-2016, 02:56 PM
RE: Nobody here loves me
Love is earned. No one loves anyone right away.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
08-07-2016, 02:57 PM
What do you think can be done to correct this problem?

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
08-07-2016, 02:59 PM

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
08-07-2016, 03:30 PM
Due to extensive research done by the Fourchon University of Science, diamond has been confirmed as the the hardest metal known to man. The research is as follows:

Pocket-protected scientists built a wall of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed.

They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an out into the wall, and the wall came out fine.

They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors.

They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond traveling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours.

They rammed a wall of metal into a 400 mile per hour made of diamond, and the resulting explosion shifted the earth's orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards midwestern Prussia at 400 billion miles per hour.

They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused two wayward airplanes to lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with two buildings in downtown New York.

They spun 400 miles at diamond into iron per wall. The results were inconclusive.

Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall traveling at miles, and the result proved without a doubt that diamonds were the hardest metal of all time, if not just the hardest metal known to man.
[+] 5 users Like Gilgamesh's post
08-07-2016, 03:34 PM
Diamonds are forever.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
08-07-2016, 03:49 PM
I like your avatar too. One of my favorites on the board.

You...this jury is still out.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
08-07-2016, 04:06 PM
(08-07-2016 02:07 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I feel all alone because of it too.

I have missed the whole part where you got all your neg reps, so I don't know if it was justified or not. Have a rep anyway.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
08-07-2016, 04:28 PM
Were you expecting love here? I didnt' realize it was one of those forums, where's my love? Angry

Oh wait, I'm being pretty selfish, here's some love! HeartHeartHeartHeart Hug HeartHeartHeartHeart

Ok now I expect some love in return dammit!

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like SitaSky's post
08-07-2016, 04:29 PM
Obvious troll is obvious.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
08-07-2016, 04:30 PM