Nobody here loves me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-07-2016, 06:10 PM
RE: Nobody here loves me
(08-07-2016 05:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  KUSA, you need to show some love to get some love.

That's a like, not a love. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2016, 10:00 PM
(08-07-2016 03:30 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Due to extensive research done by the Fourchon University of Science, diamond has been confirmed as the the hardest metal known to man. The research is as follows:

Pocket-protected scientists built a wall of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed.

They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an out into the wall, and the wall came out fine.

They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors.

They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond traveling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours.

They rammed a wall of metal into a 400 mile per hour made of diamond, and the resulting explosion shifted the earth's orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards midwestern Prussia at 400 billion miles per hour.

They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused two wayward airplanes to lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with two buildings in downtown New York.

They spun 400 miles at diamond into iron per wall. The results were inconclusive.

Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall traveling at miles, and the result proved without a doubt that diamonds were the hardest metal of all time, if not just the hardest metal known to man.

Dodgy

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
08-07-2016, 10:12 PM
Nobody here loves me
(08-07-2016 05:31 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(08-07-2016 04:58 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I appreciate that man. What are some of the topics that I used to frequent?

Almost all of them. You were one of the most common comment-makers, when I joined this forum a bit over a year ago.

Well it turns out most people didn't like my contributions. I admit that I go too far sometimes and I like to stir the pot but that's just who I am. I like this forum a lot so I quieted down.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
08-07-2016, 10:19 PM
Yabut, who are you?

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-07-2016, 10:48 PM
I donno why but every time I see this thread title I keep thinking of the pathetic "Mr. Cellophane" song from the musical Chicago. I donno why...I just do.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
09-07-2016, 01:05 AM
(08-07-2016 10:12 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Well it turns out most people didn't like my contributions. I admit that I go too far sometimes and I like to stir the pot but that's just who I am. I like this forum a lot so I quieted down.

Maybe not purposely rustle other people's jimmies?

[Image: Some+Men+Rustle.jpeg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
09-07-2016, 05:03 PM
(08-07-2016 05:03 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I removed muffs from my ignore list because I noticed he took that dreadful comment off my rep page.

Damned it Girly! He didn't offer me head. @":;@#%£¥

No you didn't.
You removed me because you read my post of me calling you out on your blatant lies about reading my posts and because you think you can garner more attention by replying to my posts which doesn't work when you so public announce how you had me on your ignore list.

You're an attention seeking troll.
This has got to be the most you've posted since you started posting here, you don't give a fuck about people's opinions about you or this forum. Just another troll.
And people have gotta be fucking stupid to think you're anything but.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
09-07-2016, 07:17 PM
Nobody here loves me
(09-07-2016 05:03 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(08-07-2016 05:03 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I removed muffs from my ignore list because I noticed he took that dreadful comment off my rep page.

Damned it Girly! He didn't offer me head. @":;@#%£¥

No you didn't.
You removed me because you read my post of me calling you out on your blatant lies about reading my posts and because you think you can garner more attention by replying to my posts which doesn't work when you so public announce how you had me on your ignore list.

This has got to be the most you've posted since you started posting here, you don't give a fuck about people's opinions about you or this forum. Just another troll.

I actually hate you. Seriously, you are a disgusting person.
09-07-2016, 09:34 PM
(09-07-2016 07:17 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(09-07-2016 05:03 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  No you didn't.

Troll more son. *throws troll food*

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
10-07-2016, 01:15 AM
(09-07-2016 07:17 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(09-07-2016 05:03 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  No you didn't.

See, that's your problem. You take him seriously. I never taken Muffs seriously from the moment I joined the forum. Everything he posts makes me laugh because I think he's doing a parody of someone who thinks he's someone like Earmuffs.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post