Nobody here loves me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-07-2016, 02:32 AM
RE: Nobody here loves me
(10-07-2016 01:15 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  See, that's your problem. You take him seriously. I never taken Muffs seriously from the moment I joined the forum. Everything he posts makes me laugh because I think he's doing a parody of someone who thinks he's someone like Earmuffs.
An example of this is one of his earlier posts in this thread. He knows that he's younger than most people here, yet he calls them "son" anyway. The other day he told someone who is more than twice his age "Look here son." It's so fucking funny. Laughat

@thread:

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Vosur's post
10-07-2016, 07:22 AM
(08-07-2016 02:07 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I feel all alone because of it too.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
10-07-2016, 07:33 AM
Looking for love on an internet forum is a bit like looking for the secrets to the universe on the back of a box of cereal.......................

Ultimately - you don't know much - or even anything about anyone on a forum. You might THINK you do - by what they've written.. But, you're making the fatal assumption that everything they've written is true.

Like me for instance --- I'm actually a 14 year old black Danish co-joined twin girl who lives in Switzerland in a convent....

You can't prove otherwise......................

Point being --- You have to actually MEET someone to fall in love with them. Sure -some people have met on the internet and they say they fell in love online ---- but really they just happened to fall in love with someone they met online -- who had to have been honest enough to convey an accurate impression of what they are like. It's far more frequently the inverse.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
10-07-2016, 09:05 AM
(10-07-2016 02:32 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 01:15 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  See, that's your problem. You take him seriously. I never taken Muffs seriously from the moment I joined the forum. Everything he posts makes me laugh because I think he's doing a parody of someone who thinks he's someone like Earmuffs.
An example of this is one of his earlier posts in this thread. He knows that he's younger than most people here, yet he calls them "son" anyway. The other day he told someone who is more than twice his age "Look here son." It's so fucking funny. Laughat

@thread:

Yup. Muffs is in his own vortex. Ya just gotta laugh.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
10-07-2016, 11:36 AM
Nobody here loves me
(10-07-2016 01:15 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(09-07-2016 07:17 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I actually hate you. Seriously, you are a disgusting person.

See, that's your problem. You take him seriously. I never taken Muffs seriously from the moment I joined the forum. Everything he posts makes me laugh because I think he's doing a parody of someone who thinks he's someone like Earmuffs.

So what you are saying is that he is the ultimate troll.
10-07-2016, 12:56 PM

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
10-07-2016, 07:48 PM
Nobody here loves me
(10-07-2016 12:56 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  

I don't know why but I like that.
10-07-2016, 07:55 PM
(10-07-2016 07:48 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 12:56 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  

I don't know why but I like that.

Because it's the song of your people?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
10-07-2016, 08:01 PM
(09-07-2016 07:17 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(09-07-2016 05:03 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  No you didn't.
You removed me because you read my post of me calling you out on your blatant lies about reading my posts and because you think you can garner more attention by replying to my posts which doesn't work when you so public announce how you had me on your ignore list.

You're an attention seeking troll.
This has got to be the most you've posted since you started posting here, you don't give a fuck about people's opinions about you or this forum. Just another troll.
And people have gotta be fucking stupid to think you're anything but.

I actually hate you. Seriously, you are a disgusting person.

That's a powerful lack of self awareness you got there lad.Drinking Beverage

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
10-07-2016, 08:05 PM
Nobody here loves me
(10-07-2016 07:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 07:48 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I don't know why but I like that.

Because it's the song of your people?

My people? What does that mean?