Nobody realizes what we feel..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2011, 10:31 AM
Nobody realizes what we feel..
We walk these halls with our feelings bottled up inside. Your friends come up to you and ask "Whats wrong?" you put on a fake smile and say im fine. Nobody knows exactly whats going threw are mind, or how much our depression is killing us. I suffer from massive depression when im alone, it eats me up inside. But i could care less, as long as i make others laugh and smile im alright. Just dont fuck with people, its so wrong to do so. The only people that deserve to hurt are the preps that walk around this school thinking that theyre better than everyone else. THEY'RE NOT! They mess with the emo, punk, nerds, etc. They can suck a dick and die.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2011, 10:41 AM

RE: Nobody realizes what we feel..
(10-11-2011 10:31 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  I suffer from massive depression when im alone, it eats me up inside.

So do I.
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2011, 10:41 AM
(10-11-2011 10:41 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  
(10-11-2011 10:31 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  I suffer from massive depression when im alone, it eats me up inside.

So do I.

I sorries Sad(
12-11-2011, 01:58 AM
Do not worry, you feel like everybody else in your years, it will pass... Even these idiots in your school feel that way, they just don't show it and they use force to make them feel superior, but they know they are nothing.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
12-11-2011, 03:02 AM
Look into cognitive behaviour therapy if you find it increasingly hard to break out of the cycle.
Try and stay off the usual “quick fix” happy pills the doctors hand out like mints.

What you are going through is crap, but there is little you can do aside from ether joining the sporty/wealthy/preppy ranks, and as you haven’t already it wont happen now, or make a big scene the next time one singles you out as a victim and really let them have it.
Yell at them, ask why they think they are so fucking great.
Ask why you should give a toss what they think with their narrow little self centred view of the world?
Give them shit, and don’t back down and don’t let up until they actively avoid you.
Or do what 99% of the normal people do and just carry on and wait until you’re free of the institutionalized hell of the modern schooling incarceration.

The problem with school, and yea I can remember that far back, is that so many people will tell you “These are the best years of your life”
They aren’t, not even close.

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
12-11-2011, 04:39 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2011 05:44 AM by Filox.)
Well, my years in highschool definitely were the best years of my life. I was a techno-freak, but I always dressed like a punker-repper; military gear, everything 3 sizes too large... You have no idea how everybody looked at me and how they "respected" me, but do you think I paid any attention to those Luzers? The other thing I started doing after all that crazy highschool period, I started to dress "normaly", but I have retained my view on the world, so only my appearance has changed. I did it because I'm thinking, why would they need to know who and what I am at first glance? Let them think of me as a "normal", "square", "cool", "polite" person, so I will blend in, and then I can act from inside. You know about those two: "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer?" and "If you can't beat them, join them!"? Well, it worked perfectly, police has stopped harassing me in the street, professors on my college were not looking at me like a freak, my parents think I have stopped smoking and that I have grown up... And all it took was different pair of jeans. Still, my behavior hasn't changed a bit, so no damage was done. It's what and who you are inside, not the way you look, that matters.

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson