Nobody seems to have noticed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-12-2012, 01:02 PM
RE: Nobody seems to have noticed
The president clearly stated that the Al Qaeda instigators had been clearly identified and would be treated as terrorists.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-12-2012, 01:03 PM
The enemy of my enemy is...still an enemy.

Evolve
[+] 3 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
20-12-2012, 06:56 AM
Now, I want you all to go back one page and read what bemore said, again and again, until you finally learn it.

Still here? Get the fuck out of here and on to the previous page.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
20-12-2012, 08:05 AM
(16-12-2012 04:21 AM)bemore Wrote:  Its all bullshit. Your belief system, their belief system, my belief system.

We will never know the truth... however it makes people more secure and feel better to hold onto their belief systems that they do know whats going on.
actually I think you will find that most people don't give a fuck.
Even those that do care about world events and are interested, don't give a fuck.
It's like fucking Cuba torture center, nobody gives a fuck.

This is the west not the middle east.
We're westernized consumers. As long as the beer is on tap and the football is on, we don't give a fuck.
And why should we? Why should I give a fuck what is happening to some fucking Arab some 3,000 miles away in a place I don't give a fuck about? My life is comfortable, I'm a student and poor as fuck but I'm well fed, I have a computer/internet, I have a comfortable bed, nice sheets, my own personal transport. I have little breakfast sausages in the fridge I'm gonna cook tomorrow. My life is good. That shit in Syria interests me sure, but I don't give a fuck.
If the government wins I'll care the same amount as if the rebels win.
This is what people like I&I are not getting. Sure the world is a little fucked, BUT NOBODY GIVES A FUCK!. They might be interested, like "oh that's interesting", but it's not life changing, it doesn't mean anything because as long as I have my comfortable bed and small breakfast sausages they could kill eachother all day long and I wouldn't give a flying rats ass fuck.

It's the same with poor people. Poor people bitch constantly alllll the fucking time (yes I just grossly exaggerated, I don't give a fuck). But the middle class has the power, and the middle class also has the comfortable bed and breakfast sausage, they don't give a fuck about how you can't pay the bills. Forget rich people, middle class people don't give a fuck. You think any class of people doesn't give a fuck about poor people, it's middle class people.
The only way shit is gonna get done is if you get off your ass and do it yourself.

Look at black rights in the 1900's. White man don't give a fuck about black rights. They got their bed and breakfast sausage, they don't give a rats flying ass fuck.
Look at gay rights now. Straight man don't give a fuck. He got his bed that he shares with his wife, and his breakfast sausage he don't give a fuck.

All throughout history it's been the ones that actually gave a fuck that had to do something.
In this case with all this spamming the political sub-forum it's middle easterners. They want change they gonna have to do it themselves, so stop wasting your fucking time because we're all westerners and we don't give a fuck.
Stop trying to make us care, because it's never gonna work. The day Osama rises from the grave and eats my breakfast sausage, then I will start giving a fuck.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
20-12-2012, 08:28 AM
(20-12-2012 08:05 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  They want change they gonna have to do it themselves, so stop wasting your fucking time because we're all westerners and we don't give a fuck.
Stop trying to make us care, because it's never gonna work. The day Osama rises from the grave and eats my breakfast sausage, then I will start giving a fuck.
What makes you think that you can speak for anyone but yourself, 'muffs? Consider

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
20-12-2012, 08:41 AM
(16-12-2012 04:15 AM)Gaest Wrote:  
(15-12-2012 05:35 PM)Janus Wrote:  The evening news.

The Syrian civil war. Both are declared enemies of the Assad regime. Al Queda is actively fighting, waging war, against the Assad regime already. The USA is is still holding off to kick them and waiting until they're already down.

Right, just like the hyenas and lions have allied against the antelopes... Dude, Al Queda and the US do not have to be on the same side to have a common enemy. Until it is proven that they are actively working together I donĀ“t think you are going to ruffle any feathers.
name any massive mobilization by alqaeda to overthrow a country that was a pro-western country.

So far the countries that alqaeda has launched major offensives in are Afghanistan during the 80's, most people know that the U.S. was supporting them then.

Yugoslavia during the 90's, the U.S. funded the KLA as did Osama Bin Laden by sending fighters to the Balkans.

During the Iraq war alqaeda effectively split the resistance into sectarian groups therefore weakening the resistance against american forces.

The U.S. used known alqaeda operatives to lead the armed resistance against Gaddafi in Libya. The group that was doing the fighting against Gaddafi, the LIFG is a known Alqaeda affiliate that was formed in Afghanistan in the 90's. The U.S. along with NATO funded the Alqaeda rebels and provided air support during their overthrow of Gaddafi.

Now the U.S. is and has been arming and supporting the Alqaeda forces in Syria. The U.S./NATO has sent anti-aircraft batteries to Turkey along with U.S. troops to the border, which are the hallmark signs of a coming military intervention, of course to help Alqaeda bring down Assad.
20-12-2012, 10:06 AM
(20-12-2012 08:28 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(20-12-2012 08:05 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  They want change they gonna have to do it themselves, so stop wasting your fucking time because we're all westerners and we don't give a fuck.
What makes you think that you can speak for anyone but yourself, 'muffs? Consider
says the German.

Are you going over to the middle east to help the rebels in their struggle against the Syrian government?
Are you marching your parliament steps to get them to do something?

No, you're enjoying your little breakfast sausage in the comfort of your own bed.

Like I said, you might be interested, but you don't actually give a fuck.
To get change, to make a difference, to really get behind something and care about something is completely different to reading a news article and going "ohh that's bad" and the taking another bite of sausage.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
20-12-2012, 10:12 AM
(20-12-2012 10:06 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(20-12-2012 08:28 AM)Vosur Wrote:  What makes you think that you can speak for anyone but yourself, 'muffs? Consider
says the German.

Are you going over to the middle east to help the rebels in their struggle against the Syrian government?

No, you're enjoying your little breakfast sausage in the comfort of your own bed.

To get change, to make a difference, to really get behind something and care about something is completely different to reading a news article and going "ohh that's bad" and the taking another bite of sausage.

Is "little breakfast sausage" a euphemism?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
20-12-2012, 10:15 AM
(20-12-2012 10:12 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-12-2012 10:06 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  says the German.

Is "little breakfast sausage" a euphemism?
No, you dirty old man, it is in reference to the fact I have little breakfast sausages in the fridge currently which is a metaphor for finer things in life as in we, westerners, have a relatively choosy life style of which we have become custom too.

20-12-2012, 10:28 AM
(20-12-2012 10:06 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  says the German.

[Image: tumblr_m745v5EVMb1rpiuev.jpg]

(20-12-2012 10:06 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Are you going over to the middle east to help the rebels in their struggle against the Syrian government?

Firstly, I'm still going to school, which is why I don't have nearly enough money to buy a plane ticket to Syria even if I wanted to. Secondly, what could I possibly do there that would make any difference? I don't even know how to handle a gun. Thirdly, marching to my parliament and appealing to them doesn't accomplish anything. The ones who decide whether or not the members of the UN intervene in Syria are the five veto powers sitting in the UN security council.

Lastly, you don't know whether or not I or anyone else gives a shit about the situation of people in Middle Eastern countries. What you're doing is projecting your on view onto others without knowing anything about them.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]