RE: Nolan's Interstellar
http://www.interstellar-movie.com

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
01-11-2014, 08:35 AM
I know nothing about this movie other than it exists which is a great thing. I'm guessing it's a sci fi flick? I'm a huge sci fi fan so I'm likely to see this movie. Probably not in theatre though. Can't smoke joints in a theatre and what's the point of sci fi if you can't smoke a joint? Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
01-11-2014, 08:40 AM
(31-10-2014 09:22 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  http://www.interstellar-movie.com

Countdown timer! WOO-HOO! Big Grin

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
01-11-2014, 01:40 PM
(01-11-2014 08:35 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  I know nothing about this movie other than it exists which is a great thing. I'm guessing it's a sci fi flick? I'm a huge sci fi fan so I'm likely to see this movie. Probably not in theatre though. Can't smoke joints in a theatre and what's the point of sci fi if you can't smoke a joint? Smile

That's why you smoke one before going into the theatre... If the movie is long, maybe eat a bit of a brownie in the first 30 to keep things interesting in the second half.
01-11-2014, 02:52 PM
(01-11-2014 01:40 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(01-11-2014 08:35 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  I know nothing about this movie other than it exists which is a great thing. I'm guessing it's a sci fi flick? I'm a huge sci fi fan so I'm likely to see this movie. Probably not in theatre though. Can't smoke joints in a theatre and what's the point of sci fi if you can't smoke a joint? Smile

That's why you smoke one before going into the theatre... If the movie is long, maybe eat a bit of a brownie in the first 30 to keep things interesting in the second half.

I had always thought edibles were a waste of weed. But apparently they're not. Now that it's legal in my State I'll have to give it a try.

Liberty loving, gun owning Atheist. Don't worry it confuses the right as well.
01-11-2014, 03:11 PM
(01-11-2014 02:52 PM)aesirus Wrote:  
(01-11-2014 01:40 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  That's why you smoke one before going into the theatre... If the movie is long, maybe eat a bit of a brownie in the first 30 to keep things interesting in the second half.

I had always thought edibles were a waste of weed. But apparently they're not. Now that it's legal in my State I'll have to give it a try.

As long as its decarbed and bound to a fat, it will be plenty potent. Eating a random bud on the other hand, is a total waste of weed.
01-11-2014, 04:11 PM
(01-11-2014 02:52 PM)aesirus Wrote:  
(01-11-2014 01:40 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  That's why you smoke one before going into the theatre... If the movie is long, maybe eat a bit of a brownie in the first 30 to keep things interesting in the second half.

Nah, we used to make hash brownies and go to the midnight show of Fantasia.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
01-11-2014, 04:17 PM
You won't need anything to keep things interesting if it's a Nolan movie. Tongue

孤独 - The Out Crowd
01-11-2014, 08:29 PM
(01-11-2014 01:40 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  

There's a whole ritual for me. The rolling, the lighting, the watching the smoke curl and rise. And of course the actual smoking! And I like to smoke as I watch. But I won't argue with well thought out solutions. Perhaps I'll take your advise.
09-11-2014, 06:05 PM
So, tomorrow's the day. Big Grin Here I come, movie theatre! I cannot wait.

孤独 - The Out Crowd