Non-religious and affordable daycare/pre-school in San Diego?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-02-2015, 11:22 AM
Non-religious and affordable daycare/pre-school in San Diego?
My wife and I just moved back to San Diego and I have reluctantly agreed to sign up our 4yr old and 2yr old into a Lutheran pre-school. One, because it is affordable (under $350 a week for both), and two, they had openings. I've been searching for non-religous based quality schools for the fall when the new school year begins and I am hoping someone here might have some suggestions. I'm the Atheist in the family and my wife is a semi-believer even though she knows religions are man-made. Any help is appreciated.

Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people.

-Carl Sagan
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Non-religious and affordable daycare/pre-school in San Diego?
Ask if you can sit in during part of the day. At this age there may be very little taught as the attention spans are pretty short.
27-02-2015, 06:21 PM
Not sure where you are but found this: http://www.yelp.com/biz/merry-go-round-p...-san-diego

Not all religious preschools push the religion on the little ones. Turns out you get more business the more welcoming you are to the members in your community.
GL
25-03-2016, 01:38 AM
I would agree with your points. Even my niece had also faced same issue.