Nonsense talking

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-01-2015, 10:38 PM
Nonsense talking
So i had a short discussion with a christian about how i didn't find their god to loving
being the guy stated something about people burning in hell and so on.
And suddenly he blew up and in truth i don't even really know what he was talking about when he responded he responded so unclear i'm not even sure what he was trying to say. I attempted to understand but it was really odd i guess because i said his god was unloving i was attacking "Males" When did males get into that topic! Huh
I couldn't help it but just put the dude on ignore it was just what? wait huh!
Have you ever had a discussion like that? Where you make a clear point and the christian goes into something that is not even related to what you just said?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2015, 10:48 PM
RE: Nonsense talking
(01-01-2015 10:38 PM)Autumnflowers Wrote:  So i had a short discussion with a christian about how i didn't find their god to loving
And suddenly he blew up and in truth i don't even really know what he was talking about when he responded he responded so unclear i'm not even sure what he was trying to say. I attempted to understand but it was really odd i guess because i said his god was unloving i was attacking "Males" When did males get into that topic! Huh
Have you ever had a discussion like that? Where you make a clear point and the christian goes into something that is not even related to what you just said?

Yes. I was responding to a nutty Christian online and mentioned that he should get back on his medication. I was just sort of joking but the guy blew up like TNT on the 4th of July. I mean, he called me every filthy thing he could think of and threatened to physically harm me. I had to block him. He was a wack job.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
01-01-2015, 11:02 PM
(01-01-2015 10:48 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(01-01-2015 10:38 PM)Autumnflowers Wrote:  So i had a short discussion with a christian about how i didn't find their god to loving

Yes. I was responding to a nutty Christian online and mentioned that he should get back on his medication. I was just sort of joking but the guy blew up like TNT on the 4th of July. I mean, he called me every filthy thing he could think of and threatened to physically harm me. I had to block him. He was a wack job.

I have to say i believe that statement may trigger anyone to be a little angry,
but it's going over the top to threaten somebody's life over a simple comment he could ignore. With the guy i talked to i mentioned how their god wasn't good and how it'd drown children and flood a world and he continued on to say something about men and that had nothing to do with it. And went to say apparently it's not gods fault it's the females fault. O.0 i was like "Wow, okay discussion ended" kinda creeped me out honestly, what else is in that mind ya know.
01-01-2015, 11:16 PM
(01-01-2015 11:02 PM)Autumnflowers Wrote:  
(01-01-2015 10:48 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Yes. I was responding to a nutty Christian online and mentioned that he should get back on his medication. I was just sort of joking but the guy blew up like TNT on the 4th of July. I mean, he called me every filthy thing he could think of and threatened to physically harm me. I had to block him. He was a wack job.

I have to say i believe that statement may trigger anyone to be a little angry,
but it's going over the top to threaten somebody's life over a simple comment he could ignore. With the guy i talked to i mentioned how their god wasn't good and how it'd drown children and flood a world and he continued on to say something about men and that had nothing to do with it. And went to say apparently it's not gods fault it's the females fault. O.0 i was like "Wow, okay discussion ended" kinda creeped me out honestly, what else is in that mind ya know.

I had already been through that conversation with this guy, god killing babies in the flood and all that. He was a nasty, angry, mean person even before I mentioned medication. I think he was bi-polar or had some other mental illness. After I mentioned him being off his medication he started talking about how much he hated his psychologist and hated me, was going to kill me.

I blocked him as fast as I could.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
01-01-2015, 11:28 PM
(01-01-2015 11:16 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(01-01-2015 11:02 PM)Autumnflowers Wrote:  I have to say i believe that statement may trigger anyone to be a little angry,

I had already been through that conversation with this guy, god killing babies in the flood and all that. He was a nasty, angry, mean person even before I mentioned medication. I think he was bi-polar or had some other mental illness. After I mentioned him being off his medication he started talking about how much he hated his psychologist and hated me, was going to kill me.

I blocked him as fast as I could.

Yea that's the most you can do i actually hope the dude finds help though i gotta say.