Nooo, not Louie!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2017, 05:14 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2017 05:30 PM by Dom.)
RE: Nooo, not Louie!!!
(11-11-2017 05:00 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Call me a backwoods Aussie hick, but until this little drama blew up, I'd never even heard of Louis CK (Székely) either as a standup comic, writer, or an actor. Then again, downunder our media often don't take much notice of minor American celebrities (except the Kardashians for some bizarre reason LOL).

Oh, you do wanna know him. He is really funny. And nothing like the Cardashians, he isn't main stream.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2017, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2017 06:21 PM by GirlyMan.)
(11-11-2017 10:07 AM)ImFred Wrote:  If you’re embarrassed to see someone beat it years into a marriage I recommend counseling.

Forgive me, Fred, but I don't find your recommendations credible. Before I consider your advice on my marital bliss, I ask that you first establish some credibility. How long you been married? How many times you been married? Are you still married or did they all leave once they realized you're too fucking stupid to live with?

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-11-2017, 06:13 PM
(11-11-2017 04:43 PM)Dom Wrote:  I have seen 3 whipper outers who never asked. And those were the lesser incidents.

Count me in with guys who don't get it. From the male perspective, can the thought possibly be "this will be a charming and attractive move and turn her on"? No. I mean I guess I get it from a power perspective and a desire to denigrate and/or humiliate the victim perspective but it's just weird.

[+] 3 users Like jerry mcmasters's post
11-11-2017, 06:17 PM
(11-11-2017 10:07 AM)ImFred Wrote:  
(11-11-2017 09:34 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Yeah, I've walked in on my husband. It's still embarrassing. Blush I don't care if he masterbates in the least but I just don't wanna see it.

That’s incredibly uptight.

Uptight for the win, then. I don't want my wife seeing or interfering with Jerry-time.

[+] 1 user Likes jerry mcmasters's post
11-11-2017, 06:29 PM
(11-11-2017 06:13 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  
(11-11-2017 04:43 PM)Dom Wrote:  I have seen 3 whipper outers who never asked. And those were the lesser incidents.

Count me in with guys who don't get it. From the male perspective, can the thought possibly be "this will be a charming and attractive move and turn her on"? No. I mean I guess I get it from a power perspective and a desire to denigrate and/or humiliate the victim perspective but it's just weird.

Well, this is a tiny sample here. But they had a couple of things in common:

They had never met me before.
They did have me "cornered".
They had no intention of establishing any kind of relationship, sexual or otherwise.
They were unusually endowed.
They showed no reaction when I said "Oh for crying out loud, just cut it out!"
I was able to walk past one and just walk away and when I had a good distance between us and looked to see if he was still there, he was still doing it and looking at me. My looking back got him working faster...

These were the "wankers" as I call them. I think they got off on the shock value.

I also, at other times, encountered two gropers who scared the shit outta me. The wankers scared me too because I didn't know whether that was the start of something worse or not.

Every one of these times I was wearing Jeans and a Tshirt, nothing sexy, and I was between 16 and 40 years old.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
11-11-2017, 06:39 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2017 07:09 PM by GirlyMan.)
(11-11-2017 06:29 PM)Dom Wrote:  Every one of these times I was wearing Jeans and a Tshirt, nothing sexy, and I was between 16 and 40 years old.

The problem is that you didn't realize that a smart woman in jeans and a Tshirt is a turn-on. Particularly so for nerdy geeks who can't get laid and find sexual relief in showing you their willy. ... I find myself in the peculiar position of being embarrassed for my gender, normally I'm just embarrassed for my species.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
11-11-2017, 06:48 PM
(11-11-2017 10:07 AM)ImFred Wrote:  
(11-11-2017 09:34 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Yeah, I've walked in on my husband. It's still embarrassing. Blush I don't care if he masterbates in the least but I just don't wanna see it.

That’s incredibly uptight. Whacking it yourself is a great part of the fun. Fuck. Use a vibrator. Beat off. If you’re embarrassed to see someone beat it years into a marriage I recommend counseling.

The story with C.K. as it stands now is the women had the opportunity to say no. That’s NOT abusing power. Famous people are still allowed to fuck, aren’t they?

I'm anything but uptight, you twit. Hell, I've had sex on a public beach in view of others. I just know when to give a guy his privacy.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
11-11-2017, 06:56 PM
Leave your hang ups in suburbia.
11-11-2017, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2017 07:14 PM by GirlyMan.)
(11-11-2017 06:56 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Leave your hang ups in suburbia.

Have you thought about retirement, Fred? You should think about retirement. I don't think I'd want you teaching my children. ... A big part of being a proper citizen is recognizing when someone else is more capable of assuming your duties.

#sigh
11-11-2017, 07:53 PM
(11-11-2017 06:56 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Leave your hang ups in suburbia.

Take your psychological projection somewhere else, honey.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post