Nooo, not Louie!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2017, 07:59 PM
RE: Nooo, not Louie!!!
(10-11-2017 11:54 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Saw a Louis CK show in Austin back in January. He spent a good 20 minutes calling Trump a pervert, pussy grabber, and woman abuser.

What a fucking hypocrite.

... typed the guy who claims to have sworn an oath to the Constitution, and brags about having beaten suspects ...

Mirror much?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
11-11-2017, 08:16 PM
(11-11-2017 07:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-11-2017 06:56 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Leave your hang ups in suburbia.

Have you thought about retirement, Fred? You should think about retirement. I don't think I'd want you teaching my children. ... A big part of being a proper citizen is recognizing when someone else is more capable of assuming your duties.

I don’t want to teach your kids but I’ll fuck your bitch for you. She sounds like you ain’t working the pussy proper.
11-11-2017, 08:18 PM
(11-11-2017 07:59 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(10-11-2017 11:54 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Saw a Louis CK show in Austin back in January. He spent a good 20 minutes calling Trump a pervert, pussy grabber, and woman abuser.

... typed the guy who claims to have sworn an oath to the Constitution, and brags about having beaten suspects ...

Mirror much?

This cunt couldn’t beat his own meat. Suspects my ass.
12-11-2017, 01:43 AM
(11-11-2017 08:16 PM)ImFred Wrote:  
(11-11-2017 07:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Have you thought about retirement, Fred? You should think about retirement. I don't think I'd want you teaching my children. ... A big part of being a proper citizen is recognizing when someone else is more capable of assuming your duties.

I don’t want to teach your kids but I’ll fuck your bitch for you. She sounds like you ain’t working the pussy proper.
How's a downgrade gonna help her at all? Drinking Beverage

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
12-11-2017, 07:28 AM
(11-11-2017 08:16 PM)ImFred Wrote:  I don’t want to teach your kids but I’ll fuck your bitch for you. She sounds like you ain’t working the pussy proper.

Ohhhhhhh! Sure sounds like you don't have a clue. "The pussy" is but a small part of a person who has chosen to be with Girly for decades. Sounds to me like he knows what he is doing, and you don't know shit.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
12-11-2017, 09:04 AM
(11-11-2017 11:06 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(11-11-2017 10:59 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  So again....you're admitting Trump is all those things then?

No, I'm saying all of these celebrities being accused bashed Trump endlessly after the Access Hollywood tape. Kevin Spacey called Trump "disgusting." Louis C.K. devoted 20 minutes of his live show calling Trump a sexual deviant. George Takai has called Trump a "loser" "ass hole" and "rapist." Almost all of the celebrities being accused have at some point made comments about the Access Hollywood tape.

So if you excused Trump's behavior or thought it was no big deal, then you need to excuse theirs then genius. You can't have it both ways.

Oh wait, yeah you can, because you don't care what your god does.
[+] 2 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post
12-11-2017, 09:18 AM
(12-11-2017 09:04 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  
(11-11-2017 11:06 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  No, I'm saying all of these celebrities being accused bashed Trump endlessly after the Access Hollywood tape. Kevin Spacey called Trump "disgusting." Louis C.K. devoted 20 minutes of his live show calling Trump a sexual deviant. George Takai has called Trump a "loser" "ass hole" and "rapist." Almost all of the celebrities being accused have at some point made comments about the Access Hollywood tape.

So if you excused Trump's behavior or thought it was no big deal, then you need to excuse theirs then genius. You can't have it both ways.

Oh wait, yeah you can, because you don't care what your god does.

LDH doesn't believe in go- oh wait. Laugh out load

12-11-2017, 09:19 AM
(11-11-2017 03:04 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  
(11-11-2017 03:24 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm thinking about this some more and I'm embarrassed when ManlyGirl catches me masturbating after some 35 years of marriage, "Oops, doctor's orders, gotta keep the pipes clean." Blush ... seriously, who thinks "Hey, you wanna watch me beat off?"

There is a seriously double-standard at work here. From what I'm given to understand, men (in general) got no issue with watching a woman masturbate. But yeah, if I catch hubby in the act I definitely back slowly out of the room, hoping he didn't see me. Him catching me? He'd offer to help. Or at least gladly watch.

I may be weird, but I enjoy watching a man masturbate. Hobo

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
12-11-2017, 09:27 AM

Louis CK, Kevin Spacey, George Takai and the others were very wrong to step over the line with women and men. Yes, it was wrong. But there's a difference between these entertainers and the politicians who've done the same thing. First of all Louis CK and Kevin Spacey are extrememly talented people and have brought great enjoyment to millions of people. Trump and Moore have no talent in their given fields.

Even worse, they are, through powerful public policy and legal means, making every effort to take the US back to the 10th fucking century. Trump is an embarrassment to this country and has complete disregard for the constitution and the institutions of our government. Moore is an embarrassment to the legal system and from what I've read other lawyers want him out too because he's a discredit to their profession.

When trump and Moore are consistantly waving the flag of god and " Christian family values" and parading it around every chance they get (something Louie CK and the others don't do) you bet people are going to call them hypocrites extraordinaire. Any politician who elevates himself and their party platform to a godly, christian standard damned well better live up the that standard. So yeah, they're much bigger hypocrites than Spacey and the others. Moore and trump are hypocrites with power and those are the worst kind.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
12-11-2017, 09:47 AM
(12-11-2017 09:27 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

Louis CK, Kevin Spacey, George Takai and the others were very wrong to step over the line with women and men. Yes, it was wrong. But there's a difference between these entertainers and the politicians who've done the same thing. First of all Louis CK and Kevin Spacey are extrememly talented people and have brought great enjoyment to millions of people. Trump and Moore have no talent in their given fields.

Even worse, they are, through powerful public policy and legal means, making every effort to take the US back to the 10th fucking century. Trump is an embarrassment to this country and has complete disregard for the constitution and the institutions of our government. Moore is an embarrassment to the legal system and from what I've read other lawyers want him out too because he's a discredit to their profession.

When trump and Moore are consistantly waving the flag of god and " Christian family values" and parading it around every chance they get (something Louie CK and the others don't do) you bet people are going to call them hypocrites extraordinaire. Any politician who elevates himself and their party platform to a godly, christian standard damned well better live up the that standard. So yeah, they're much bigger hypocrites than Spacey and the others. Moore and trump are hypocrites with power and those are the worst kind.

There is also a HUGE difference between asking someone whether you can masturbate in front of them, and willy nilly grabbing them by the pussy and kissing them.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post