Nope. No. No no no no no no no no NO. NO!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2016, 02:39 AM
Nope. No. No no no no no no no no NO. NO!!!
I'm using my one veto to no 'smart drink bottles'.
NO!

How much of a douche do you need to be to buy a drink bottle that can link to your smart phone so it can tell you the temperature of your drink?

NO.

If any of you have these please let me know so I can neg rep you.

I will leave you with this.
[Image: MjAxMy02MTZjN2QzM2JhNTJlY2Qw.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like earmuffs's post
16-01-2016, 04:13 AM
RE: Nope. No. No no no no no no no no NO. NO!!!
Ha, I recall gigging in a hotel chain and walked in the front door. An American tourist stopped me, about 20 feet from the door, and asked "Is the sun out?"

I do admit to enjoying those Asian cans of coffee that are in the fridge, you whack the top and get a hot coffee. Have not seen them in a while.

Never heard or seen what EM hates. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
16-01-2016, 04:28 AM
I can tell what temperature it is outside by driving past a bank... Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
16-01-2016, 06:18 AM
Muffs -- you've discovered what they call "Engineer's Job Justification".

It's when an engineer working on a project adds in extra features for no apparent, logical reason. In fact the "extra feature" will probably piss off the consumer.

Like - "tactical flashlights" - that have one button -- that toggles between "hi power", "low power", "flash", and "SOS flash" modes.

I want a flashlight that emits a steady beam. I do NOT want to have to repeatedly push a button - just because some fucking nutsweat engineer needed a reason to exist.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
16-01-2016, 06:53 AM
(16-01-2016 06:18 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Muffs -- you've discovered what they call "Engineer's Job Justification".

It's when an engineer working on a project adds in extra features for no apparent, logical reason. In fact the "extra feature" will probably piss off the consumer.

Like - "tactical flashlights" - that have one button -- that toggles between "hi power", "low power", "flash", and "SOS flash" modes.

I want a flashlight that emits a steady beam. I do NOT want to have to repeatedly push a button - just because some fucking nutsweat engineer needed a reason to exist.

It's usually not the engineer's fault; more often it's the bean counters' or marketing dweebs' doing.

The features are useful to many, but there needed to be a mode selector separate from the on/off.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
16-01-2016, 06:57 AM
(16-01-2016 04:13 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Ha, I recall gigging in a hotel chain and walked in the front door. An American tourist stopped me, about 20 feet from the door, and asked "Is the sun out?"

I do admit to enjoying those Asian cans of coffee that are in the fridge, you whack the top and get a hot coffee. Have not seen them in a while.

Never heard or seen what EM hates. Smile

I remember a similar situation when asked if the sun was out answering, "Well you don't see it in here do you?"
[+] 3 users Like DerFish's post
16-01-2016, 07:08 AM
(16-01-2016 06:53 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-01-2016 06:18 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Muffs -- you've discovered what they call "Engineer's Job Justification".

It's usually not the engineer's fault; more often it's the bean counters' or marketing dweebs' doing.

The features are useful to many, but there needed to be a mode selector separate from the on/off.

Naw -- it's the engineer.....

The bean counters would want less features - to make it cheaper ---- and marketing would just decide what color it should be -- and then if it sells well, they act smug about it after the fact.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
16-01-2016, 07:15 AM (This post was last modified: 16-01-2016 07:18 AM by Dark Light.)
There is never going to be a shortage of stupid products you can buy. Ever. This has always been the case. As long as some idiot will buy it, some enterprising individual will be more than happy to make a dollar off his/her dumb ass.

I give you, The Daddle:

[Image: 719QCUhx7iL._SL1355_.jpg]

BiC For Her Ink Pens: (No cocks allowed)

[Image: biccristalpensforher.jpg]

And a Yodelling pickle, because why the fuck not?

[Image: yodelingpickle.jpg]

Anyone in here ever own a DVD re-winder?

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
16-01-2016, 01:13 PM
I never even knew this was a thing until just now. Fucking Muffs took away my blissful ignorance.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
16-01-2016, 01:21 PM
Didn't they already make this?

[Image: coors_cans.03.jpg]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin