Normal thead, oh good.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2013, 06:34 PM
RE: Normal thead, oh good.
I thought the derail was going well...guess we got told.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
27-11-2013, 06:36 PM
(27-11-2013 05:38 PM)iDoubter Wrote:  I have questions. Why did it take Seth so long to figure out that the Jesus stuff was bullshit? Why did I figure out that the religion thing was bullshit at 15 and he didn't? And I have other questions: why does he get to change sides and continue his gig in a non-Jesus freak market as if nothing happened? After contributing to spreading so much nonsense and superstition? Maybe the honorable thing after being the Tokyo Rose of Christian fundamentalism would be to shut up and fade away in shame?

Yeah? YEAH? Well Jimmy Page didn't write Stairway to Heaven until he was in his early twenties but I could play it when I was FIFTEEN! So that makes me the BEST! Smile

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 6 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
27-11-2013, 06:37 PM
Okay, Monster wins.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-11-2013, 06:41 PM
(27-11-2013 06:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Okay, Monster wins.

Awww thanks! Big Grin I feel so proud!

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
27-11-2013, 06:50 PM
(27-11-2013 06:33 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(27-11-2013 06:30 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I dare say that nobody needs to reply to this thread again.
I suddenly feel very oppressed... :dodgy:

Oppression is relative, now get back to work!

(27-11-2013 06:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I thought the derail was going well...guess we got told.

Far as I am concerned nobody needs to come here and even recognise the troll at this point. It's not even an interesting troll to derail.
Maybe if we get a fun troll. :consider: Do they even exist any more?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
27-11-2013, 07:05 PM
And you are entitled to feel the way you do. And others are allowed their own take on the situation as well.

It seemed obvious to me that defending Seth was only going to bring argument. Why let a bashing of Seth continue? Better to just derail IMHO.

27-11-2013, 07:21 PM (This post was last modified: 27-11-2013 10:34 PM by Free Thought.)
(27-11-2013 07:05 PM)Anjele Wrote:  And you are entitled to feel the way you do. And others are allowed their own take on the situation as well.

It seemed obvious to me that defending Seth was only going to bring argument. Why let a bashing of Seth continue? Better to just derail IMHO.

Considering that iDoubter hasn't replied to anybody or seeming logged back in since his edit, I have doubt that the 'bashing of Seth' is going to continue, also considering that in his other thread to Seth defending "Asshole Atheists", he didn't reply to either of the people who responded, I get the feeling he has no interest in maintaining his discussions, likely ruling out further incursions, at least in this thread. If iDoubter does start up again, I'll be mildly surprised and you'll win this round, if not, I'll be quite indifferent overall.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.