North Atlantic Current

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-01-2014, 10:11 PM
North Atlantic Current
It's been disrupted I'm pretty sure. I can see all of the current weather models showing warm air displacing from north America. Displacing at a rate so huge that it's sucking down super chilled air from the edge of space and spreading it over the ground.

What's happening now in North America is pretty much the non-hollywood version of the theoretical storms in The Day After Tomorrow.

Possibly too late now, but seems like nobody particularly cares. Even the weather stations predicting temperatures to drop as low at -60c to -80c are calling it 'just another storm'

Not sure exactly wtf is going on, but looks like we didn't unfuck ourselves in time.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2014, 10:23 PM
RE: North Atlantic Current
(06-01-2014 10:11 PM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  It's been disrupted I'm pretty sure. I can see all of the current weather models showing warm air displacing from north America. Displacing at a rate so huge that it's sucking down super chilled air from the edge of space and spreading it over the ground.

What's happening now in North America is pretty much the non-hollywood version of the theoretical storms in The Day After Tomorrow.

Possibly too late now, but seems like nobody particularly cares. Even the weather stations predicting temperatures to drop as low at -60c to -80c are calling it 'just another storm'

Not sure exactly wtf is going on, but looks like we didn't unfuck ourselves in time.

Um, no. Drinking Beverage

There is an arctic air mass coming south due to the path of the jet stream, not air from the edge of space.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-01-2014, 10:36 PM
RE: North Atlantic Current
The Polar vortex.
Feel the energy.
Ommmmmmm.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post