North Carolina Chruch that was caught beatin a gay man now investigated for Slavery

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2017, 04:35 AM
North Carolina Chruch that was caught beatin a gay man now investigated for Slavery

The more one asserts their own unquestioned preconceived beliefs, the more demanding I will be for empirical evidence for I will accept nothing else in place of it
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Ace's post
26-07-2017, 04:40 AM
RE: North Carolina Chruch that was caught beatin a gay man now investigated for Slavery
But, but, but -- it's OK to beat your slave as long as they don't die!!!!

Exodus 21:20
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
26-07-2017, 04:50 AM
RE: North Carolina Chruch that was caught beatin a gay man now investigated for Slavery
(26-07-2017 04:35 AM)Ace Wrote:  

> So, has the exposé resulted in any arrests or prosecutions?
26-07-2017, 04:55 AM
(26-07-2017 04:50 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(26-07-2017 04:35 AM)Ace Wrote:  

> So, has the exposé resulted in any arrests or prosecutions?

I haven't found anything about them being arrested yet

The more one asserts their own unquestioned preconceived beliefs, the more demanding I will be for empirical evidence for I will accept nothing else in place of it
27-07-2017, 12:05 AM
North Carolina Chruch caught beatin a gay man now investigated for Slavery
"Based on interviews with 43 former members, documents and secretly made recordings, the AP reported in February that Word of Faith Fellowship congregants were regularly punched, smacked, choked, slammed to the floor or thrown through walls in a violent form of deliverance meant to "purify" sinners by beating out devils.

The church has scores of strict rules to control congregants' lives, including whether they can marry or have children. Failure to comply often triggers a humiliating rebuke from the pulpit or, worse, physical punishment, according to numerous former members interviewed by AP. Members can't watch television, go to the movies, read newspapers or eat in restaurants that play music or serve alcohol. If church leaders believe a congregant has sexual or dirty thoughts, they can be accused of being "unclean" and be punished, the former members said."

'Am I going to die?' Gay Man Testifies in Church Beating Trial.

Angry

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
27-07-2017, 05:44 AM
Mistrial. One of the jurors went to jail for contempt.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
27-07-2017, 05:52 AM
I dunno why they can't use the RICO statutes and lock up the whole lot of them.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
28-07-2017, 01:57 AM
After reading this topic title, all I could say was: "Of course they have" Dodgy

What a bunch of twats, honestly. In todays day and age, this sort of thing is ludicrous .

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
I now sell T-Shirts Here! Please Check it out Thumbsup
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post