North Carolina never ceases to amaze me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-05-2013, 10:14 AM
North Carolina never ceases to amaze me
Just a few days ago I posted about the Mom, daughter and 2 toddlers that were walking down a pretty major road in Charlotte naked because God told them to....they were taken in for psych evaluations.

But today's news is a bible thumper. This woman was arrested for actually beating someone with a bible. I wonder if she was trying to shove it down someone's throat.
http://www.wcnc.com/news/crime/Cleveland...67751.html

sadly, both of these places are nearby to me. It gets exhausting living here and dealing with people like this regularly.

Be excellent to each other and party on, Dudes!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
14-05-2013, 02:43 PM
RE: North Carolina never ceases to amaze me
Just smile, say 'Bless her heart', and pack up for a few days on the Outer Banks.

You are in the heart of backwoods, good ole southern, revival attending, God-fearing, hellfire and brimstone believing folks who have probably never been more than 40 miles from home...'cept for the time they went down to Myrtle Beach or up to Pigeon Forge.

Even Charlotte is not safe...right there on the border of NC and OMG, it's even worse in SC!

(I was born in NC...much family from there and lived in SC for 20 mind-numbing years...I know of what you speak).

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
16-05-2013, 08:38 AM
I live in SC right now...states trying to push prayer in schools again.../sigh

Shock And Awe Tactics-- The "application of massive or overwhelming force" to "disarm, incapacitate, or render the enemy impotent with as few casualties to ourselves and to noncombatants as possible"
16-05-2013, 09:15 AM
(14-05-2013 10:14 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  But today's news is a bible thumper. This woman was arrested for actually beating someone with a bible. I wonder if she was trying to shove it down someone's throat.

The imagery is priceless!

I get to go to see my mother-in-law several times a year in good 'ol Alabami.
I posted this before but here it is anyway:

I saw this bumper sticker on a dilapidated pickup truck on a backwoods sate road

"Coon hunters for Christ"

Top that!

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
16-05-2013, 09:28 AM
Ohmy People are bat shit

[Image: mrhanky.jpg]

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

16-05-2013, 09:33 AM
(14-05-2013 10:14 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Just a few days ago I posted about the Mom, daughter and 2 toddlers that were walking down a pretty major road in Charlotte naked because God told them to....they were taken in for psych evaluations.

But today's news is a bible thumper. This woman was arrested for actually beating someone with a bible. I wonder if she was trying to shove it down someone's throat.
http://www.wcnc.com/news/crime/Cleveland...67751.html

sadly, both of these places are nearby to me. It gets exhausting living here and dealing with people like this regularly.

I lived there for three years while serving in the military and thankfully never experienced any of that crap.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-05-2013, 10:25 AM
Military bases and the towns close by are made up of people from all over...it's when you really get out amongst the natives that you get the real feel for an area.

GE...were you at Bragg?

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
16-05-2013, 08:03 PM
The Research Triangle of Raleigh–Durham–Chapel Hill really should consider seceding from the rest of NC. ... Same goes for Huntsville, AL.Tongue

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.