North Dakota Waterpark Fun

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-11-2016, 09:30 PM
North Dakota Waterpark Fun
A few concussion grenades, tear gas, and mace for extra special whacky fun. Where are the Oathkeepers when you need them?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
22-11-2016, 09:33 PM
RE: North Dakota Waterpark Fun
You know you originally linked a sumo wrestler running in slow motion, what was up with that?
22-11-2016, 09:34 PM
I saw this earlier and it's messed up.

I feel bad for humanity.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-11-2016, 09:36 PM
(22-11-2016 09:33 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  You know you originally linked a sumo wrestler running in slow motion, what was up with that?

[Image: tumblr_lyyiidLyVk1r2z94x.gif]

Tongue

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-11-2016, 09:41 PM
Someone on FB was showing this live last night.
It's really unbelievable that something hasn't been done to stop this horrendous treatment.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
22-11-2016, 09:45 PM
Shocking to think that the highway patrol where I live (not in north dakota but close) could do such things like this, I guess police brutality isn't just a thing of the east and west but also of the midwest. Though these guys have likely never handled a riot before, thanks to the fluoride in our water we're kept pretty mellow.
22-11-2016, 09:49 PM
(22-11-2016 09:45 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Shocking to think that the highway patrol where I live (not in north dakota but close) could do such things like this, I guess police brutality isn't just a thing of the east and west but also of the midwest. Though these guys have likely never handle a riot before, thanks to the fluoride in our water we're kept pretty mellow.

The thing is, it wasn't a riot. It was a peaceful protest before the tear gas and water cannons started.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
22-11-2016, 09:54 PM
Here is the thing. This pipeline runs through private property. 99% of it is on private property from what I hear. The "protestors" are trespassing in a lot of cases. Would you want a bunch of people on your property? If the property owners call the police, the cops are DUTY BOUND to remove trespassers.

The law is the law.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
22-11-2016, 09:59 PM
(22-11-2016 09:49 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 09:45 PM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Shocking to think that the highway patrol where I live (not in north dakota but close) could do such things like this, I guess police brutality isn't just a thing of the east and west but also of the midwest. Though these guys have likely never handle a riot before, thanks to the fluoride in our water we're kept pretty mellow.

The thing is, it wasn't a riot. It was a peaceful protest before the tear gas and water cannons started.

People usually don't gather in large numbers to protest anything out here, so in that way its kind of like a riot as in something wild. Especially not during the winter. These guys most likely won't make it past January before the weather drives them out. Unless they get campers.
22-11-2016, 09:59 PM
(22-11-2016 09:49 PM)pablo Wrote:  The thing is, it wasn't a riot. It was a peaceful protest before the tear gas and water cannons started.

They've never perpetrated any violence. That's what makes what happened so fucked up.

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post