North Korea Nuke Test.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-02-2013, 04:10 AM
North Korea Nuke Test.
Not gonna provide a link as I imagine people would of heard about it and if you have not... then google is full of stories relating to it.

Whilst I was checking stuff out I did also find this though.......

http://www.globalresearch.ca/unreported-...ll/5315513

http://www.acronym.org.uk/dd/dd18/18claim.htm

So is the American administration hypocritical?

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2013, 04:58 AM
RE: North Korea Nuke Test.
Hypocritical in the sense that when it's America developing nukes it's okay, preservation of freedom etc.. BUT when it's North Korea developing nukes it's a horrible threat to life as we know it?

Nope.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
12-02-2013, 06:01 AM
Indeed.

I fucking hate this planet sometimes.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
12-02-2013, 07:25 AM
Fair is a human construction that belongs with creationism. This is about self preservation. Personally I'm chomping at the bit here. I've seen the paranoid articles and the videos of his wannabe soldiers breaking bricks and other inanimate objects and I'm not impressed. I want a piece of this guy, but I'll leave the strategy to those more sane than myself.

Sometimes I wrestle with my demons. Sometimes we just snuggle.
12-02-2013, 07:42 AM
I'd like to ask

-How many invasions, occupations, and out right murders is the North Korea government responsible for in the past 20 years?
-How many invasions, occupations, and out right murders is the United States government responsible for in the past 20 years?

Now, which should a person be more afraid of having more weapons?
[+] 3 users Like PoolBoyG's post
12-02-2013, 10:18 AM
(12-02-2013 07:42 AM)poolboyg88 Wrote:  I'd like to ask

-How many invasions, occupations, and out right murders is the North Korea government responsible for in the past 20 years?
-How many invasions, occupations, and out right murders is the United States government responsible for in the past 20 years?

A relevant question if this were about moral superiority, but I have no desire to make that claim. There isn't a country in existence not built on the back of and still fueled by conflict. Pick a country, any country, and I'll give you a history dominated by 10,000 years of war and conflict (or alliances with those willing to do their dirty work for them). There are no innocents in this world. But this isn't about who is right and who is wrong, it's about creating a situation that best suits our interests utilizing the law of cause and effect. As an American/Canadian who happens to have lots of friends in South Korea, I do not consider it to be in the best interests of myself or those whom I am allied with, whether by friendship or by formal alliance, to allow North Korea to have nuclear weapons, and I am willing to put myself at risk to prevent that from happening.

There is no fairness fairy out there making sure everything is right and just, just a bunch of primates fighting over a really complicated banana tree.

Sometimes I wrestle with my demons. Sometimes we just snuggle.
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
13-02-2013, 06:59 PM
(12-02-2013 07:42 AM)poolboyg88 Wrote:  I'd like to ask

It's not about the past.
I can't get nuked from a nuclear explosion 20years ago, physics doesn't work that way.

It's about what will either do with said weapons. The USA wont use nukes unless WW3 broke out, and even then it would only be on the USA's (and typically then the Wests) enemies. This will NOT be China before people say so, that war will never happen. I was thinking more NK or Iran.

North Korea however are like that guy at the office that holds all his feelings and shit in then one day just sprays the office with an ak-47.
North Korea are unstable and unpredictable and hence, dangerous.

You wanna know what a NK guy said on the news the other night in regards to this nuke test?
"I am confident that we can defeat ANY world super power with one swift blow"

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post