North Korea Threatens Annihilation Of America On Anniversary Of Korean War Armistice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-07-2015, 05:58 PM
North Korea Threatens Annihilation Of America On Anniversary Of Korean War Armistice
http://www.unilad.co.uk/articles/north-k...armistice/

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2015, 06:05 PM
RE: North Korea Threatens Annihilation Of America On Anniversary Of Korean War...
Quote:Gone forever is the era when the United States blackmailed us with nukes. Now the United States is no longer a source of threat and fear for us and we are the very source of fear for it.

[Image: 1378095315_laughter.gif]

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like cactus's post
28-07-2015, 06:15 PM
RE: North Korea Threatens Annihilation Of America On Anniversary Of Korean War Armistice
If they are annihilating America to make it a Unicorn roaming wonderland, I support our Korean Kim family dynasty

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
28-07-2015, 06:29 PM
RE: North Korea Threatens Annihilation Of America On Anniversary Of Korean War Armistice
If North Korea lobbed a nuke at the USA - the USA would respond with so much firepower that the Korean peninsula would become the Island of Korea formerly known as South Korea....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
28-07-2015, 06:37 PM
[Image: 412cb0b8a9b2e101fceed4c1e20a0962.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
28-07-2015, 06:44 PM
South Korea would shred North Korea with or without our help. They would have the North Korean forces cowering in caves or surrendering en masse in a matter of hours.

I'm not impressed with a lot of our supposed allies, but the South Koreans I've trained with are of an entirely different caliber.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
28-07-2015, 06:57 PM
I had that discussion a couple of years ago elsewhere, Yak, during the course of which I took a fairly detailed look at the respective orders of battle. It would come out quite like the Battle of Omdurman, I think ... DPRK forces field 40-years obsolete tech, ROK has much better equipment, and that's not touching on matters like morale, espirit de corps, and motivation, which as you know better than I matter an awful lot in a fight on terrain like that.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
28-07-2015, 07:05 PM
He makes a lot of noise, but the dear leader supreme leader fat leader just wants some cake.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 3 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
28-07-2015, 07:24 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2015 07:28 PM by yakherder.)
(28-07-2015 06:57 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I had that discussion a couple of years ago elsewhere, Yak, during the course of which I took a fairly detailed look at the respective orders of battle. It would come out quite like the Battle of Omdurman, I think ... DPRK forces field 40-years obsolete tech, ROK has much better equipment, and that's not touching on matters like morale, espirit de corps, and motivation, which as you know better than I matter an awful lot in a fight on terrain like that.

Yeah morale is their biggest issue. Some of the more dangerous Taliban weren't the ones with the AKs, but the experience guerrilla fighters running around with WW2 era mosin nagants. But they have something the North Koreans don't: A cause worth dying for, even if that cause is bullshit. Many of the North Koreans are already planning on running the second conflict breaks out, and the fight hasn't even started yet. They're going with the flow right now because they fear their leadership, not because they have something to fight for. The problem with having an army that serves only out of fear of repercussion is that it falls apart when you try to send them against someone scarier than you.

For example: South Korean special forces backed by overwhelming air superiority. That's slightly more intimidating than Kim Jong Un making threats from inside a bunker as Pyongyang gets incinerated.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
28-07-2015, 07:28 PM
(28-07-2015 06:44 PM)yakherder Wrote:  South Korea would shred North Korea with or without our help. They would have the North Korean forces cowering in caves or surrendering en masse in a matter of hours.

I'm not impressed with a lot of our supposed allies, but the South Koreans I've trained with are of an entirely different caliber.

Really though... North Korea has the worlds largest standing army and they don't look that particularly outdated. I'm not saying we, the west, wouldn't kick some serious North Korean ass, I just don't buy this "it'll be over by Christmas" bullshit.

Sure, even if you do go all desert storm on their asses you gotta remember that this is a country so indoctrinated it makes Nazi Germany look like a hippie free love movement.

Side note: The article says that Kimmy says "..another war would lead to the annihilation.." Not, "we're gonna destroy America!!" Talk about click baiting.

[Image: oscar.png]