North Korea fires intermediate range ballistic missile

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2017, 06:37 PM
North Korea fires intermediate range ballistic missile
http://www.10news.com/news/national/nort...eports-say

Quote:North Korea on Sunday test-fired a ballistic missile, South Korea's Yonhap news agency reported, citing the Joint Chiefs of Staff in Seoul.

Quote:North Korea is prohibited from carrying out ballistic missile launches under UN Security Council resolutions aimed in part at curbing the country's development of nuclear weapons.

Not much known as yet...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2017, 06:41 PM
RE: North Korea fires intermediate range ballistic missile
Kim is reminding us of his life insurance. A country having nukes is unlikely to be attacked. Otherwise it's just business as normal in this red hereditary monarchy. The Kims are living the good life and do their utmost to keep it that way.
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
11-02-2017, 06:46 PM
(11-02-2017 06:41 PM)abaris Wrote:  Kim is reminding us of his life insurance. A country having nukes is unlikely to be attacked. Otherwise it's just business as normal in this red hereditary monarchy. The Kims are living the good life and do their utmost to keep it that way.

Hence my forlorn History thread. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
11-02-2017, 06:54 PM
Kim likes firing missiles because it is the only thing he does not have trouble with getting up.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
11-02-2017, 06:56 PM
(11-02-2017 06:54 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Kim likes firing missiles because it is the only thing he does not have trouble with getting up.

It doesn't seem as if the Kims would have trouble in that department. It's every bit like a hereditary monarchy, mistresses included.
11-02-2017, 07:26 PM
(11-02-2017 06:56 PM)abaris Wrote:  ...It's every bit like a hereditary monarchy...

Let's hope he gets to have his very own appointment with a guillotine blade and the sooner the better.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
12-02-2017, 02:01 AM
A more accurate headline would have been:

North Korea Fires IRBM Without It Exploding During Launch

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
12-02-2017, 02:15 AM
The headline would be really interesting if it said North Korea fires photon torpedos.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
12-02-2017, 02:19 AM
I'm still awaiting the revelation of their nuclear powered trebuchet. Rolleyes

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
12-02-2017, 03:20 AM
(12-02-2017 02:19 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I'm still awaiting the revelation of their nuclear powered trebuchet. Rolleyes

Right! What's the fucking point?? Can't we just shoot this shit down if we really need too? I'm sure we have jets or anti-whatever guns on standby 24/7. I bet North Korea don't. Do they even consider the possibility that if they detonate a nuke in South Korea or the US that the US would simply just nuke them back?

They've fucking lost the war. They're so far technologically backwards and resource-starved that they don't stand a chance.

[Image: oscar.png]