North Korea fires intermediate range ballistic missile

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-02-2017, 03:22 AM
RE: North Korea fires intermediate range ballistic missile
(12-02-2017 03:20 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(12-02-2017 02:19 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I'm still awaiting the revelation of their nuclear powered trebuchet. Rolleyes

Right! What's the fucking point?? Can't we just shoot this shit down if we really need too? I'm sure we have jets or anti-whatever guns on standby 24/7. I bet North Korea don't. Do they even consider the possibility that if they detonate a nuke in South Korea or the US that the US would simply just nuke them back?

They've fucking lost the war. They're so far technologically backwards and resource-starved that they don't stand a chance.

Never underestimate an enemy.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2017, 03:27 AM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2017 04:34 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(12-02-2017 03:20 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(12-02-2017 02:19 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I'm still awaiting the revelation of their nuclear powered trebuchet. Rolleyes

Right! What's the fucking point?? Can't we just shoot this shit down if we really need too? I'm sure we have jets or anti-whatever guns on standby 24/7. I bet North Korea don't. Do they even consider the possibility that if they detonate a nuke in South Korea or the US that the US would simply just nuke them back?

They've fucking lost the war. They're so far technologically backwards and resource-starved that they don't stand a chance.

The point isn't to win a war with the outside world, the point is to put on a saber rattling show for the domestic front. It's something they, on some ideological level, have to do in order to maintain the country's (and the leadership in power) cult of personality and it's cultural narrative. They see themselves as the glorious inheritors, the true descendants, of some mythical Asian legacy (see also: Nazism and the myth of Aryans); and the whole world is both in awe of and rallied against them. They need a nuclear program, if only to help them buy into both their manufactured persecution and superiority complexes. It is a propaganda play first and foremost.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 7 users Like EvolutionKills's post
12-02-2017, 03:31 AM
"a great person born of heaven"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Jong-un

It's internal politics and PR.
He has to make the sheep who accept/support his idiotic 15th C. hereditary repressive family monarchy think they actually live in the 21st Century.
Apparently it's working.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
12-02-2017, 03:34 AM
(12-02-2017 03:31 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  "a great person born of heaven"

He has to make the sheep who accept/support his idiotic 15th C. hereditary repressive family monarchy think they actually live in the 21st Century.
Apparently it's working.

And the first time he played golf he completed 18 holes in 18 shots, and promptly hung up his golf clubs never to use them again as he had already mastered the sport. He's fucking Hawkeye of the Avengers. Tongue

[Image: 5244bc9d9a0b16a8b0371d81c011c0da.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
12-02-2017, 03:38 AM
(12-02-2017 03:34 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(12-02-2017 03:31 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  "a great person born of heaven"

Apparently it's working.

And the first time he played golf he completed 18 holes in 18 shots, and promptly hung up his golf clubs never to use them again as he had already mastered the sport. He's fucking Hawkeye of the Avengers. Tongue

[Image: 5244bc9d9a0b16a8b0371d81c011c0da.jpg]

I think I saw him doing it at putt putt golf.
Tongue
http://yournorthcounty.com/where-to-play...san-diego/

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
12-02-2017, 05:08 AM
(12-02-2017 03:34 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  And the first time he played golf he completed 18 holes in 18 shots, and promptly hung up his golf clubs never to use them again as he had already mastered the sport. He's fucking Hawkeye of the Avengers. Tongue

That's why it's wrong and misleading to look at it as a communist regime. If anything it can be compared to one of the feudalistic systems of old. Complete with divine king. Apart from every Kim having been superman in everything they picked up, they're also tied to Korean mythology.
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
12-02-2017, 05:30 AM
Do you know what the likely outcome would be, should North Korea ever launched a nuclear missile at another country??

The country of South Korea would probably become known as "The Island of Korea" - when we got done nuking North Korea into a crater under the Yellow Sea....

I wouldn't be surprised if Russia and China tossed a missile or two at them as well, just for the hell of it.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
12-02-2017, 05:38 AM
(12-02-2017 05:08 AM)abaris Wrote:  
(12-02-2017 03:34 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  And the first time he played golf he completed 18 holes in 18 shots, and promptly hung up his golf clubs never to use them again as he had already mastered the sport. He's fucking Hawkeye of the Avengers. Tongue

That's why it's wrong and misleading to look at it as a communist regime. If anything it can be compared to one of the feudalistic systems of old. Complete with divine king. Apart from every Kim having been superman in everything they picked up, they're also tied to Korean mythology.

Indeed. It's actually hold over of Japanese imperial fascism and the reverence of their literally divine Emperor, far more so than with the surface trappings of Chinese communism.

12-02-2017, 06:21 AM
(12-02-2017 03:27 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(12-02-2017 03:20 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Right! What's the fucking point?? Can't we just shoot this shit down if we really need too? I'm sure we have jets or anti-whatever guns on standby 24/7. I bet North Korea don't. Do they even consider the possibility that if they detonate a nuke in South Korea or the US that the US would simply just nuke them back?

The point isn't to win a war with the outside world, the point is to put on a saber rattling show for the domestic front. It's something they, on some ideological level, have to do in order to maintain the country's (and the leadership in power) cult of personality and it's cultural narrative. They see themselves as the glorious inheritors, the true descendants, of some mythical Asian legacy (see also: Nazism and the myth of Aryans); and the whole world is both in awe of and rallied against them. They need a nuclear program, if only to help them buy into both their manufactured persecution and superiority complexes. It is a propaganda play first and foremost.

And plays right into Trump's goal of pouring tons of money in the military - apparently our missile defense system is out dated. Trump must build up the military for exactly the same reasons.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
12-02-2017, 06:31 AM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2017 06:35 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(12-02-2017 06:21 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(12-02-2017 03:27 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  The point isn't to win a war with the outside world, the point is to put on a saber rattling show for the domestic front. It's something they, on some ideological level, have to do in order to maintain the country's (and the leadership in power) cult of personality and it's cultural narrative. They see themselves as the glorious inheritors, the true descendants, of some mythical Asian legacy (see also: Nazism and the myth of Aryans); and the whole world is both in awe of and rallied against them. They need a nuclear program, if only to help them buy into both their manufactured persecution and superiority complexes. It is a propaganda play first and foremost.

And plays right into Trump's goal of pouring tons of money in the military - apparently our missile defense system is out dated. Trump must build up the military for exactly the same reasons.

Probably not. Building a missile defense system strikes me as far too passive for his tastes. More likely we'll see him authorize some stupid direct action that escalates the situation, like he just did in Yemen. But hey, I'm pretty sure Kim Jong Un doesn't have a Twitter account, so there is that.