North Korea is best Korea

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-03-2013, 09:02 AM
North Korea is best Korea
http://news.yahoo.com/furious-over-sanct...13643.html

I'm just going to go ahead and put this scenario out there. North Korea attempts to launch one of its nuclear weapons. It fails catastrophically and blows a huge fucking hole in the middle of N. Korea. That would be epic, and justified.

What will happen in the days that follow will be some jackass conspiracy theory that the US sabotaged it and that Obama was behind it.

I'm just putting this out there so I can link this thread and say "I called it first, and you are an idiot."

Evolve

Smartass
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/James_Beard2
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
07-03-2013, 09:16 AM
RE: North Korea is best Korea
What happens if they succeed in Nuking South Korea? Especially if they Nuke american soldiers that are meant to be running military drills with the South this month (the 11th)

That's gonna lead to a whole new shit storm, would they get nuked back or would they just get trounced upon by a huge worldwide military undertaking?

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-03-2013, 09:18 AM
(07-03-2013 09:02 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  http://news.yahoo.com/furious-over-sanct...13643.html

I'm just going to go ahead and put this scenario out there. North Korea attempts to launch one of its nuclear weapons. It fails catastrophically and blows a huge fucking hole in the middle of N. Korea. That would be epic, and justified.

What will happen in the days that follow will be some jackass conspiracy theory that the US sabotaged it and that Obama was behind it.

I'm just putting this out there so I can link this thread and say "I called it first, and you are an idiot."
Feasting on the body of this thread to create another one. Sorry! It's too good!

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
07-03-2013, 09:21 AM
(07-03-2013 09:16 AM)bemore Wrote:  What happens if they succeed in Nuking South Korea? Especially if they Nuke american soldiers that are meant to be running military drills with the South this month (the 11th)

That's gonna lead to a whole new shit storm, would they get nuked back or would they just get trounced upon by a huge worldwide military undertaking?
I don't think N.Korea has a chance in hell of successfully nuking anyone other than themselves.

If they do manage to successfully attack S. Korea, that is going to suck really bad. It will inevitably lead to N.Korea's complete annihilation.

Evolve

Smartass
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/James_Beard2
07-03-2013, 10:25 AM
This is a prime reason why I no longer watch the news. I'd rather live in my bubble where all is well. Or at least mostly well.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
07-03-2013, 10:41 AM
Why do you think they sent the most deceptive of all secret agents they could of used to infiltrate NK? It's an excellent Government plan to take down nations from within once again.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
07-03-2013, 10:57 AM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2013 11:00 AM by Vosur.)
(07-03-2013 10:25 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  This is a prime reason why I no longer watch the news. I'd rather live in my bubble where all is well. Or at least mostly well.
I prefer knowledge over blissful ignorance personally.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
07-03-2013, 12:37 PM
I really hope that if war breaks out, China steps back like "fuck that NK, we got too much going for us now..." Otherwise, the little angry retard might start something irreparable.
07-03-2013, 02:27 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2013 02:32 PM by 5yrup.)
(07-03-2013 12:37 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  I really hope that if war breaks out, China steps back like "fuck that NK, we got too much going for us now..." Otherwise, the little angry retard might start something irreparable.
Even China is looking at the PRK with that, "really, dude?" expression. They cosponsored new sanctions against the PRK with the United States because of the last detonation -- the most severe sanctions to date, iirc.

Drinking Beverage Enjoy your daily dose of syrup! And coffee. Don't forget the coffee.
07-03-2013, 05:20 PM
(07-03-2013 09:02 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  http://news.yahoo.com/furious-over-sanct...13643.html

It has to reach a target in the United States before someone will claim a conspiracy orchestrated by Obama that did this.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade