North Korea is best Korea

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-03-2013, 05:26 PM
North Korea is best Korea
North Korea is much better than South Korea. South was ruled by military dictatorship for many decades.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2013, 05:27 PM
RE: North Korea is best Korea
(07-03-2013 09:16 AM)bemore Wrote:  What happens if they succeed in Nuking South Korea? Especially if they Nuke american soldiers that are meant to be running military drills with the South this month (the 11th)

That's gonna lead to a whole new shit storm, would they get nuked back or would they just get trounced upon by a huge worldwide military undertaking?
This depends on a number of things, not the least of which is for N Korea to obtain a working nuclear weapon and all their test so far have been duds or elaborate hoaxes to fool international press. Also all DPRK test devices have been the size (and approx weight) of a locomotive which is impractical for weaponizing. Finally their missile technology isn't worth shit.

That's why, when Lil' Kim makes threats like that, no one takes him seriously.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
07-03-2013, 05:31 PM
(07-03-2013 05:26 PM)I and I Wrote:  North Korea is much better than South Korea. South was ruled by military dictatorship for many decades.
North Korea still is.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
07-03-2013, 06:01 PM
I love the fantatic extremist unpridictable country that is NK, which has recently proved it's missle capability (to hit the west coast of the US) and could very well have a nuclear weapon (or at least extremely close to one), which openly annouces it WILL strike at the US and of which the whole country is brainwashed to hell and back could be leading us into WW3/Nuclear war even as early as this year.

And nobody cares.

Isn't that always how these things play out?
One minute you're skipping through grassy meadows, the next your making bombs in a factory for the war effort.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
07-03-2013, 07:00 PM
(07-03-2013 09:02 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  http://news.yahoo.com/furious-over-sanct...13643.html

I'm just going to go ahead and put this scenario out there. North Korea attempts to launch one of its nuclear weapons. It fails catastrophically and blows a huge fucking hole in the middle of N. Korea. That would be epic, and justified.

What will happen in the days that follow will be some jackass conspiracy theory that the US sabotaged it and that Obama was behind it.

I'm just putting this out there so I can link this thread and say "I called it first, and you are an idiot."
I can see it all right now as clear as day. Just like Bush blew up the Levies. And all that other stupid crap that people in this country come up with.

I saved the link to your blog. I'll actually read it on a day that my head isn't hurting . Tongue

[Image: i-Jn5RHZ7-S.jpg]
07-03-2013, 11:19 PM
(07-03-2013 06:01 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I love the fantatic extremist unpridictable country that is NK, which has recently proved it's missle capability (to hit the west coast of the US) and could very well have a nuclear weapon (or at least extremely close to one), which openly annouces it WILL strike at the US and of which the whole country is brainwashed to hell and back could be leading us into WW3/Nuclear war even as early as this year.

And nobody cares.

Isn't that always how these things play out?
One minute you're skipping through grassy meadows, the next your making bombs in a factory for the war effort.
China's been having fun watching NK tweak the US repeatedly. It's about time China started pushing back, however it might be too little too late.

And it is no secret at all that the Iranians and Norks trade research on weapons programs. The damage done by the Norks getting as far as they have is already too much. I worry it is already too late and the nuclear genie is out of the bottle.
08-03-2013, 01:22 AM
(07-03-2013 09:02 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  http://news.yahoo.com/furious-over-sanct...13643.html

I'm just going to go ahead and put this scenario out there. North Korea attempts to launch one of its nuclear weapons. It fails catastrophically and blows a huge fucking hole in the middle of N. Korea. That would be epic, and justified.

What will happen in the days that follow will be some jackass conspiracy theory that the US sabotaged it and that Obama was behind it.

I'm just putting this out there so I can link this thread and say "I called it first, and you are an idiot."

Ya know...

I'm not concerned about this at all, mostly because I am not really concerned about the USA. Big Grin

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
08-03-2013, 05:15 AM
N.Korea have ended their truce agreement.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-21709917

Crazy fools. Hobo

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
08-03-2013, 06:04 AM
(08-03-2013 05:15 AM)bemore Wrote:  N.Korea have ended their truce agreement.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-21709917

Crazy fools. Hobo

This is going to be a fun thing to watch.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
08-03-2013, 06:06 AM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2013 06:26 AM by GirlyMan.)
(07-03-2013 02:27 PM)5yrup Wrote:  
(07-03-2013 12:37 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  I really hope that if war breaks out, China steps back like "fuck that NK, we got too much going for us now..." Otherwise, the little angry retard might start something irreparable.
Even China is looking at the PRK with that, "really, dude?" expression. They cosponsored new sanctions against the PRK with the United States because of the last detonation -- the most severe sanctions to date, iirc.

They're all fucking bluster with no bite. China lets them be provocative to a point but if they go too far they're a week away from being a Chinese penal colony.

(07-03-2013 06:01 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I love the fantatic extremist unpridictable country that is NK, which has recently proved it's missle capability (to hit the west coast of the US) and could very well have a nuclear weapon (or at least extremely close to one),

Oh, they've got 'em all right. That's what this latest shitstorm is all about. They don't have ICBMs yet, though, but it's only a matter of time and testing (which is why these tests cause such a shitstorm). Like I said, China will squash them in a week if they do shit China thinks will hurt China (like starting shit with the US which is where a shitload of their yuan are invested in the form of US debt).

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post